Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] | VeriMe : Verification, Authentication, Protection  (Read 5684 times)
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:29:22 AM

Regarding the privacy of the user to be verified KYC, how will be treated? For example, if any organization asks for this information without authorization from the user, will the project provide or be guaranteed 100% privacy?

OI
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:48:31 AM

Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang in Vietnam will be part of an Asean network of smart cities being proposed by Singapore.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/singapore-and-vietnam-sign-deals
Boing7898

Activity: 686
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:52:28 AM

would you think the procedure of having the tokens on Trezor or Nano S is tedious? Thanks for any answer on my question.

You can try to YouTube a tutorial. I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult. 1 eth = 3000 vme plus bonus from 10-25% For current price, kindly check it on hitbtc
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:47:59 PM

Hi friends!

VeriME is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/VME! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176

Futurov

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:22:51 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verime
tradeable on hitbtc only https://hitbtc.com/VME-to-ETH
i hope i the future, i can see this token on major exchange list

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cryptohype

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:22:17 AM

🤝ANNOUNCEMENT🤝
Snapshot for the bonus airdrop(5% of tokens held in your wallet) will happen anytime soon.
Do send your tokens to your personal wallet (wallet where you have access to with your private key) now in order to qualify for the bonus airdrop.
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

https://youtu.be/JbAYxSpPZxw

ICO Verime CoFounder Sanjeev Kumar Interview A Beadles Breakout Session
Co-Founder Sanjeev Kumar of Verime tells us all is big plans for his seamless self-identification platform. Win $100 of Ether! Simply, watch, subscribe,
Varyg

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:25:13 AM

🤝ANNOUNCEMENT🤝
Snapshot for the bonus airdrop(5% of tokens held in your wallet) will happen anytime soon.
Do send your tokens to your personal wallet (wallet where you have access to with your private key) now in order to qualify for the bonus airdrop.

Snapshot of the wallet was 4th May. The 5% Bonus will be distributed on Monday 7th May.
This bonus is applicable to all VME holders (IE Crowdsale participants and new VME buyers from HitBTC exchange!)
Boing7898

Activity: 686
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

VME has been trading for less than a week. At this point any blame for loss is those that sold so cheap. Doesnt make sense to be so eager to sell your tokens half price. Almost seems like self sabotage but they can do what they will with their tokens. Compared to other ICOs there are plenty of updates. I admit that I have never heard of Coinbene but the Verime team have said there will be more exchanges. At this point no reason to doubt there will be more exchanges including more popular exchanges.
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:29:22 PM

I see coinbene is a centralised exchange, great work guys, way better than decentralised, should hold some reasonable value imo
Match17

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:22:38 PM

The Cinbene exchange became very common in the forum and the token is traded in couple with ETH, and again the Chinese exchange and registered in Singapore when we see a couple with BTC.
And what is the sharp decline in the rate? $ 0.0777274 USD (-30.99%)
0.00000819 BTC (-30.32%)
0.00010221 ETH (-28.80%).

D   a   t   a

,o███████b.
  Y██████████b.          _od█████o.
   ''"█████████o        d██████████b
       Y█████████.    d████████P"''
         Y████████b ,d███████P'
          `Y████████████████P
            `Y████████████P
              Y██████████'
                Y████████L
            d██. `Y███████b.
          _d████b_ Y████████b
         d████████p  Y████████.
       d████████P'    `████████b_
     ,█████████P        `████████o_
chain

.B L O C K C H A I N  based......
.D E C E N T R A L I Z E D  data
.Trade S E R V I C E...................
..TOKEN  S A L E.......
......is LIVE........
..What is      D  a   t   a   X   c   h   a   i   n ?         
...DataXchain...provides a tailored-matching service
..........................between Data Owner and Data User with
..........................our unique “Intelligent Matching Engine (IME)”
LEARN..
.MORE..........
....F O L L O W........
..US...............................
.....WHITEPAPER.......
.TELEGRAM........
.TWITTER.....
.FACEBOOK.....
tarolog

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:54:26 PM

Coinbene are currently working on listing and developers will be in touch with them. I think , listing will be till 1-2 week.
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:56:06 PM

There is no problem with the team, if you want to see this coin gain traction, go post about it on forums, talk about it in other channels. Don't sit here and expect others to do it for you, as much as the VME team wants to see the value of the coin go up, I rather they spend there time getting the product out sooner, and find use cases for it
acorcos

Activity: 453

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

Will the airdrop tokens be distributed before or after the holder bonus snapshot?

I have taken part in the airdrop and referred some friends.
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:10:18 PM

Received tokens today! Thank you very much!
Please, when new exchanges and working platform? Wink
Varyg

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:49:17 PM

I hear, 5 exchanges has been confirmed, when are we gonna able to see them ? Thanks for any answer.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:43:04 AM

The verification method of D-KYC is indeed very convenient, which provides a great help to the raising of other ICO projects.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:12:56 PM

What happened to the volume on coinbene? Trading between the 10th and 14th gets you the airdrop right?
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:51:00 AM

what is vme ico price? As long as the team is following their roadmap, securing partnerships,  and the supports continue to give prompt replies, that would be a very good sign already.

During the crowdsale which was held over the period of 1 month, our tokens are pegged to ETH and not USD. The price is not fixed in USD when our tokens are pegged to ETH so no one would be able to answer your question.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:15:08 AM

VeriME Gets a Boost By Becoming Official Identity Verification Method for Maritime Bank

The Singapore-based startup already has a lot to brag about as it just recently partnered with Maritime Bank -- one of the largest banks in all of Vietnam. The bank plans to leverage VeriME’s D-KYC (KYC) & D-SECURE (Payment Authentication) services in order to enhance its digital banking and checkout experience for customers.

Furthermore, Maritime Bank isn’t even the first bank to partner with VeriME. Indeed, Maritime Bank is the 3rd financial institution to form a partnership with the blockchain startup -- demonstrating a unique appeal to banks within the country.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/verime-gets-boost/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: