Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin gunning for 14,000$ now  (Read 548 times)
carlos64 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:13:01 AM

will  bitcoin continue to increase its value before the end of the year? do you think it will not be affected by the hacking of nicehash?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
redsuncrypto

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:13:43 AM

will  bitcoin continue to increase its value before the end of the year? do you think it will not be affected by the hacking of nicehash?
crazy, crazy and crazy. BTC price will go up more till end of years and go down a little in early 2018 but who know??? Wink Wink Wink
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:34:43 AM

There is so many new people moving into bitcoin from all over the world that i think it will actually surpass that amount easily. Maybe some of these predictions that i was reading from people like John McAfee will actually come to fruition now. Before i thought they were ludicrous saying it will reach 500k but after the last 3 weeks anything seems possible for btc.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
androidr

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:36:40 AM

I bet bitcoin will reach atleast $20k by Christmas and $100k by 2020.If you have money  (and afford to lose/risk) ,Buy as much btc as you can and Hold for life.You can retire rich
cryptojedi

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:38:09 AM

I have to say this growth really looks too fast. The first think which comes to my mind is whether they ll be any correction.

What do you think?
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:38:35 AM

This is crazy. I just recently converted my amounts
 Now I am in dept thinking to wether purchase it again or just wait for the price to boils down which is very tricky. Everyone could start converting however most of them are not. How long could they hold. The hype is taking over so I better purchase some alts for now
cluend

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:31:00 AM

price now add more than 100 day every hour  Wink Wink

we will see topic like "will  bitcoin continue to increase its value before the end of the today?" "will  bitcoin continue to increase its value before the end of the next hour?"
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:37:22 AM

it's insane! i bet it will hit 20k by new year
brbrbrum

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:39:06 AM

How could such a rise be sustainable? No change in fundamentals at all. But this is just my human opinion. And my way of convincing myself that not buying at half the pricwe was smart  Wink
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:43:59 AM

Now I am in dept thinking to wether purchase it again or just wait for the price to boils down which is very tricky. Everyone could start converting however most of them are not. How long could they hold. The hype is taking over so I better purchase some alts for now

Haha.This is expected one for me.I had holding of 0.09 Btc for long,now it's a time to sell it.I had get a goldern opportunity for that ,all the holders will have good time now.Holding only gives you good return. I use to sell my bitcoin only I need of money. This 0.09 Btc is long saving of mine. This is savings from my 1 year trading. I will wait till this year end and sell my Bitcoin. Cheers for the holders. Smiley

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Boombask8

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:29:22 AM

it seems to me that 20 000 to the new year is quite realistic, I'm afraid to guess how much it will be by the end of next year
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:33:19 AM

it seems to me that 20 000 to the new year is quite realistic, I'm afraid to guess how much it will be by the end of next year

Afraid or excited?

If we can hit 17-20k by the end of the year and it still has huge demand next year we're looking at 50k+ this time next year.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:37:06 AM

Haha.This is expected one for me.I had holding of 0.09 Btc for long,now it's a time to sell it.I had get a goldern opportunity for that ,all the holders will have good time now.Holding only gives you good return. I use to sell my bitcoin only I need of money. This 0.09 Btc is long saving of mine. This is savings from my 1 year trading. I will wait till this year end and sell my Bitcoin. Cheers for the holders. Smiley

OMG price is still going up ang looks like $20k is the price to bear before this year end. if some one sold there are lot of buyers who want to buy high. tsk tsk tsk price is very tempting wether you sell or buy good luck holders
Palmholder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:48:22 AM

It surpassed 15k already! I was thinking it is time for some break, but look what happens, why does not it stop? I became to beleive we will get fairy present at New Year, I dont doubt price will be 20k soon

Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:50:55 AM

It is past 15k and even traded at 17k at korean exchange: Bitthumb.
The price at Gdax is even 16k when looking at the euro amrket. Price is going insane now before the futures launch. I think we can expect a dorp as soon as futures start trading since it has such an amazing runup. some correction is probably due.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Feltex

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:58:19 AM

It is insane how the price started rising after bitcoin hit the 5000$ mile stone, bitcoin just went from 5000$ to 10k within a month and now it went from 10k to almost 15k in less than a week, and I am sure that bitcoin is capable of reaching 100k within the next year or tow
thirdprize

Activity: 485
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:59:59 AM

What goes up, must come down.

mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:03:27 AM

Bitcoin's price will definitely increase because of the added demands, popularity, and volatility.
wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:05:40 AM

I predicted last month that Bitcoin will reach the peak of $15,000 but now three weeks left for 2018 will be easy for Bitcoin hitting the mark so the prediction increases into $20,000 mark.
The new question is, will Bitcoin hit $20k before 2018?

wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:08:50 AM

What goes up, must come down.

This statement is true however in this case Bitcoin is going up and its not yet the time to talk about going down. Bitcoin will fall in the future because many had believed that Bitcoin isn't the best Cryptocurrency that exist today and secondly Bitcoin is definitely not the official Cryptocurrency that will dominate the future of the monetary for economy and trade.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: