Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck EtherDelta transactions  (Read 483 times)
sachithra (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:56:16 AM

How do I get stuck deposits to etherdelta unstuck? I have tried 4 transactions with different gas prices, 4, 7 and 21 gwei but none are confirmed after a few hours.And what is the correct process if I'm doing something wrong?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:08:38 AM

Me and many other got same condition like you. You can refer to this site for gas recommendation. https://ethgasstation.info/
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:23:06 AM

How do I get stuck deposits to etherdelta unstuck? I have tried 4 transactions with different gas prices, 4, 7 and 21 gwei but none are confirmed after a few hours.And what is the correct process if I'm doing something wrong?

If you wanna get your eth or token out from etherdelta then you should've eth balance it your erc20 address where you want it to send to for at least .001, make sure it's not a round off because it will basically fail.

What kind of token or coin did you send? Is it ethereum itself or another erc20 based coin? I have experienced it also when sending a coin that I've got from airdrops. Suddenly that coin cannot be sent with it's full amount as it requires burning 2.5 percent of it's total count. Whenever I sent it at it's max, I only burned my eths without realizing it until I read their BCT thread again. There I've read the instructions and finally completed the transaction. By the way the name of the coin is EQUAL token and I sent them to etherdelta.

Paypex

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:24:57 AM

Lot of ETH transactions are pending from last 2-3 days. Due to competition we need to increase gas price. We have found that gas price more than 51 gwei is easily getting executed. You may check the gas price used for executed transactions on EtherDelta and manage your price accordingly: https://etherscan.io/address/0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819
nor9847

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:13:01 AM

maybe ethereum has problem with their transaction block. i have no token or eth in etherdelta. so i didnt know how the process the way its problem. maybe will be solved after the price of eth get rises.
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:51:54 AM

If your GAS price like that you can not see your transaction, i am using 50 Gas price and Done  Wink
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:59:06 AM

I've always raised the gas, but it's giving up. I tried 50 times. Was there any help?

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:15:12 AM

I've always raised the gas, but it's giving up. I tried 50 times. Was there any help?

YOu can trying set your gas price to 50
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:31:32 AM

the Eth transactions have been slowed these days coz of huge amount of transactions, it needs to get scale bigger , i think in the next fork they will solve it , it could takes some days but should arrive

mayasari

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:56:39 AM

Yes it's the same for me, I set the gas price 30 gwei it's not work, but then get info from my friend to set in 50 gwei works, maybe you should try it.
I hope it help. Grin

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
YongMaTheMagicCom

Activity: 88
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:01:52 AM

i think it has problem in etherdelta, we cant deposit token or ethereum for now, i dont know how to solve this, maybe etherdelta makes changing to their exchange or there something going wrong with the market, i try to increase the fee or gas, but it's not working for me.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:11:12 AM

Lot of ETH transactions are pending from last 2-3 days. Due to competition we need to increase gas price. We have found that gas price more than 51 gwei is easily getting executed. You may check the gas price used for executed transactions on EtherDelta and manage your price accordingly: https://etherscan.io/address/0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819

If we use 51 gwei in gas price, i think it will be higher fee. I use 15 gwei yesterday and its done in morw than 1 hour.
Normally i use default gas price and it will be ok. But the last 3 days i dont know what happen.
Sallysakky

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

Kawa

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:57:46 PM

I used 50 gas price and transaction is ok. But I see nothing good to spend so much money.
Also u can try to confirm transaction using ~10 gas, but do it many times, 20 times it will be rejected but once can be processed.

Tongue
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:24:08 PM

Relax, you are doing fine. It's because Cryptokitties game which required ethereum blockchain to be runed. This just happening around 1 week. Once you got stuck just replace your transaction with higher price, as recommendation for now, 50 or above GWEI price will be good.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:46:42 PM

My friend was doing a transaction to his btc wallet from another wallet and he is not able to get it even though 15 hours has passed. I guess that there is a problem within miners and confirmations. It will be regulated soon.
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:15:21 PM

No wonder my ED transactions were getting stuck. I knew the kitties were messing things up I even raised by gwei up to 30 but to no avail it did not work. Thanks for the tips I shall raise to 50 and hopefully I can get my transactions through today!

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:48:45 PM

Currently recommended fee for  ETH transactions is well over 50 Gwei so you need to have enough balance to cover those fees and set 50+ in gas price than try again.

Cryptokitties (ETH based game) is killing whole ETH blockchain, fee has rose by over 10 times just after the release of that game. People are crazy about it right now ....
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:09:25 AM

I did GAS '80 but I did not go to the party. The problem needs to be resolved urgently. I suffered so much from this slowness.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
d0nsly

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:30:41 AM

I did GAS '80 but I did not go to the party. The problem needs to be resolved urgently. I suffered so much from this slowness.
I traded last night, and I used gas 21, it went smoothly without no problem
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:40:32 AM

i think it has problem in etherdelta, we cant deposit token or ethereum for now, i dont know how to solve this, maybe etherdelta makes changing to their exchange or there something going wrong with the market, i try to increase the fee or gas, but it's not working for me.

Last four days etherdelta faced this problem. I increase the gas to 15 gwei, it is comfirmed in more than 1 hour. Take longer compare in normal day. I hope this problem can be solved quickly.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: