Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:30:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins, Support and Hates  (Read 342 times)
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

I will support bitcoin till the end of his term. But i think no body can replace him except ethereum i guess. Ethereum got high potential same with bitcoin. That why he call the next on bitcoin. But there price now its pretty so far..

bitcoin till the end of his term. What do you mean by the term you said. The senators seem to have finished the terms as it is. But if you're talking about bitcoin replacements you'll probably find that replacing the place and one here is the ETH you said

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

Some people just afraid of new things l, technology is keep evolving, there will be a new things every day, if we dont follow we will be drown and left behind, some people hated bitcoin because they don't know the real usage of it, when people understand the Satoshi vision then they will know what is the advantage of bitcoin
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

I am a bitcoin support and bitcoin lovers whatever I do to support and have bitcoin because without bitcoin I can not gain profit by playing bitcoin I have received a lot of benefits from bitcoin. many people who still do not know and are afraid to have bitcoin, new players are people who like his lack of knowledge about bitcoin.
Indra32

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:10:41 PM

You know what i would say? yes, the Banks are vampire, they could take the profits as long as they want, so we need the revolution to keep our assets.

I support bitcoin to stay on track as it is today, because I think it's the best investment than having to invest our wealth in a bank that is likely to increase our investment value will be long and too risky. whereas in bitcoin will rapidly increase drastically the value of our assets. as it seems to me
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

Actually, all the things we do are supportive and others do not like this bitcoin, but I think bitcoin is a very profitable investment for everyone and if anyone refuses it means they are afraid of a failure when investing, most of which resist bitcoin is a government not a businessman.

btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:23:53 PM

Of course everyone here does support bitcoin because we have to admit that it has given us a lot of opportunities to earn. However, in this life, we can't please everyone. We all know that bitcoin is a game changer in the society and economics and financial landscape.

However, there are governments and central banks around the world who hates it because its a disruptive technology. Specially banks, for them its so disruptive that it threaten their very existence.

But we should be bothered by all the attacks because we all know that bitcoin is unstoppable.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:35:48 PM

Of course everyone here does support bitcoin because we have to admit that it has given us a lot of opportunities to earn. However, in this life, we can't please everyone. We all know that bitcoin is a game changer in the society and economics and financial landscape.

However, there are governments and central banks around the world who hates it because its a disruptive technology. Specially banks, for them its so disruptive that it threaten their very existence.

But we should be bothered by all the attacks because we all know that bitcoin is unstoppable.
If a certain thing do have its advantage then its always been accompanied with disadvantage things either on us investors/community or even to banking sector. Bitcoin do changed many lives because of its money making opportunity but when it comes to tech its beneficial into new way payment system for people who do love to have less fees on transfers which will eventually slowly kill out banks if these adoption of crypto would continue this is why they do make further actions against it since they do feel and see that this is really a big threat.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██