Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:34:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I made 0.3 for free in just a couple weeks.  (Read 5823 times)
Hollowinfinity (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 09:36:12 PM

Been on this forum a while, and I'm still not even a jr member because I never make my own posts. Tongue

Thought I'd give some info out as to how I was able to go from 0BTC to 0.3 BTC in just a couple weeks by using the internet to my advantage. Never paid a dime.

First, I started with BTC Faucets. Some of the best ones I had found were www.coinreaper.com which compiles a huge list of different faucets and takes you from site to site.
after a while, I realized I was kinda just wasting my time- dust collecting won't make you much, and the fees could actually harm you in a sense. No one should spend that much time to earn literally cents of a dollar a day.

I branched out a found a few earn sites. The best of which I found was www.landofbitcoin.com
This site pays you in satoshis for entering captchas every 5 minutes, but how you actually earn is by waiting for videos to pop up. I enable sound notification so I don't have to stay on the page. Video pops up, I play it and leave the volume on low so I don't have to hear it. They pay 5000 satoshis per view, so it doesn't take much effort and you can earn probably 0.005 BTC a day with that system. On that website you will find other options such as bitvisitor.com which pays you for viewing web pages for 5 minutes at a time.

Do yourself a favor and try not to waste much time though, as it is just another form of dust collecting. To much time/effort for low payments. You may also want to try www.captchacoin.com as they pay 200ubtc per 20 correct captchas, which is less time consuming than most places with a higher payout. Be weary, as the captchas are very case sensative. V's are hard to distinguish between v's.

Through all this I found my favorite way to earn, and that wold be www.coinchat.org. You earn mbtc for just talking to people. Couldn't be easier. The community there is absolutely great too, and uses the new inputs.io online wallet exclusively. Inputs.io is very great too for those who have yet to check it out. Coinchat also contains a plethora of betting games, and people are encouraged to create their own rooms, and bots- if you are good with coding, creating a bot is another great option to make some extra BTC on the side. In fact, a well known person named "fontas" showed up in the chat room a week or so ago and started to give random people 100mbtc tips at a time (0.10)btc. This was very generous of him, and please if you come to coinchat, be a part of the community, and don't just ask for tips. Smiley

If you feel generous please sign up under my referral link- It would be appreciated.  http://coinchat.org/r:Hollowinfinity

Lastly, since I love poker I eventually found a few great sites which allow for hourly freerolls. The two sites are www.sealswithclubs.eu and www.bitspoker.com
If you are great with poker, I'd highly suggest giving it a shot. If you win, you get some chips (each chip is 1/1000 of a btc) and you can enter the higher paying tournaments.

Hopefully this is helpful to at least some of you.

Cheers!

[EDIT: I should note that I use BTC to satisfy my gambling habits- So if you are like me, feel free to support the great betting websites found in the gambling section of the forum as well]

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 09:37:52 PM

Congratulations on your 20 bucks.

I can make that by dancing topless in the street in about 10 minutes. It's because people pay me to wear a shirt again.
Hollowinfinity (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 09:39:26 PM

I can make that by dancing topless in the street in about 10 minutes. It's because people pay me to wear a shirt again.

Hey that's a great idea! hah can I steal that? Smiley
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 09:40:09 PM

Hey that's a great idea! hah can I steal that? Smiley

I can license the idea to you for 0.3 btc.
g83

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 09:41:39 PM

In relation to the time you invested in those weeks IMO it ain't worth it - anyway congrats
Hollowinfinity (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 09:44:14 PM

In relation to the time you invested in those weeks IMO it ain't worth it - anyway congrats

For most people that makes sense. I don't spend terribly too much time on it though, and beforehand I wasn't making a dime on the internet. To each their own. Smiley
Hollowinfinity (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 09:46:31 PM

And you only got hacked 3 times in the process. Congrats! and don't get hacked again.

3 times? I'll admit some jackass phished a few people, but they took- what? 10 cents from me? Haha I'd gladly lose 10 cents to learn a lesson- thanks tho. Wink
Parham6

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Deceased

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:54:44 AM

That was actually funny, good one, really. lol

In memorial of the soon to be dead...
R.I.P.
Bizmark13

Activity: 462

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:27:26 PM

I branched out a found a few earn sites. The best of which I found was www.landofbitcoin.com
This site pays you in satoshis for entering captchas every 5 minutes, but how you actually earn is by waiting for videos to pop up. I enable sound notification so I don't have to stay on the page. Video pops up, I play it and leave the volume on low so I don't have to hear it. They pay 5000 satoshis per view, so it doesn't take much effort and you can earn probably 0.005 BTC a day with that system. On that website you will find other options such as bitvisitor.com which pays you for viewing web pages for 5 minutes at a time.

Umm... Are we thinking of the same site here? Last time I checked, Landofbitcoin.com was a faucet rotator for Microwallet.org. That one was actually one of the first faucet rotators I used before I started getting seriously into Bitcoin (and like you, realizing that faucets are mostly a waste of time and it is much better to just buy it with fiat instead Cheesy).
YMCMB

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:49:33 PM

thanks for the tips, time to get started Wink
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:02:44 PM

From your profile it seems that u r 40 year old male. Why on earth people will pay u a single buck for dancing topless unless u r a female ? Cheesy

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:13:23 PM

Umm... Are we thinking of the same site here? Last time I checked, Landofbitcoin.com was a faucet rotator for Microwallet.org. That one was actually one of the first faucet rotators I used before I started getting seriously into Bitcoin (and like you, realizing that faucets are mostly a waste of time and it is much better to just buy it with fiat instead Cheesy).

Check the date on OP.

It's from a year ago.
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:57:23 AM

Check the date on OP.

It's from a year ago.

Bitcoin price was around $100 in mid-2013. So, OP earned around $30 from faucets in a few weeks. Smiley
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:02:27 AM

From your profile it seems that u r 40 year old male. Why on earth people will pay u a single buck for dancing topless unless u r a female ? Cheesy

I think that was a joke, he said the people will pay him to wear the shirt again.
thecoindoctor

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:43:39 PM

Been on this forum a while, and I'm still not even a jr member because I never make my own posts. Tongue

Thought I'd give some info out as to how I was able to go from 0BTC to 0.3 BTC in just a couple weeks by using the internet to my advantage. Never paid a dime.

First, I started with BTC Faucets. Some of the best ones I had found were www.coinreaper.com which compiles a huge list of different faucets and takes you from site to site.
after a while, I realized I was kinda just wasting my time- dust collecting won't make you much, and the fees could actually harm you in a sense. No one should spend that much time to earn literally cents of a dollar a day.

Do yourself a favor and try not to waste much time though, as it is just another form of dust collecting. To much time/effort for low payments. You may also want to try www.captchacoin.com as they pay 200ubtc per 20 correct captchas, which is less time consuming than most places with a higher payout. Be weary, as the captchas are very case sensative. V's are hard to distinguish between v's.

Through all this I found my favorite way to earn, and that wold be www.coinchat.org. You earn mbtc for just talking to people. Couldn't be easier. The community there is absolutely great too, and uses the new inputs.io online wallet exclusively. Inputs.io is very great too for those who have yet to check it out. Coinchat also contains a plethora of betting games, and people are encouraged to create their own rooms, and bots- if you are good with coding, creating a bot is another great option to make some extra BTC on the side. In fact, a well known person named "fontas" showed up in the chat room a week or so ago and started to give random people 100mbtc tips at a time (0.10)btc. This was very generous of him, and please if you come to coinchat, be a part of the community, and don't just ask for tips. Smiley

If you feel generous please sign up under my referral link- It would be appreciated.  http://coinchat.org/r:Hollowinfinity

Lastly, since I love poker I eventually found a few great sites which allow for hourly freerolls. The two sites are www.sealswithclubs.eu and www.bitspoker.com
If you are great with poker, I'd highly suggest giving it a shot. If you win, you get some chips (each chip is 1/1000 of a btc) and you can enter the higher paying tournaments.

Hopefully this is helpful to at least some of you.

Cheers!

[EDIT: I should note that I use BTC to satisfy my gambling habits- So if you are like me, feel free to support the great betting websites found in the gambling section of the forum as well]

Thanks for the tutorial buddy
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:14:44 PM

i thought this for now
who's the hell bump old thread from graveyard Sad
0.3 for couple weeks is good if we can do it now Tongue
zahra4571

Activity: 467

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 03:19:11 PM

This options for making btc is good for countries with low salary, in economic stronger countries you cant even pay off the bill for electricity with this

Ejaculation

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:22:25 PM

That was actually funny, good one, really. lol

Did you really just bump an old thread from almost a year ago?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERPRISMA
                       1.4T+ ● 0.70-0.78J/GH ● ONLY 1.39BTC                          Shipping in Oct.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:39:34 PM

faucets actualy pay well if you do them 2 years ago Tongue

So this guy will be sorry, 1 year from now, he did not spend more time doing them.
commandrix

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:44:45 PM

Decent if the sites actually work. It's obvious that this thread is an old one. I like to find ways to earn Bitcoin easy, though, and I've found that doing jobs for people is the one reliable way to earn Bitcoin without hitting the faucets or gambling.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: