Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:18:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I made 0.3 for free in just a couple weeks.  (Read 5824 times)
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:29:56 PM

people actually still do faucets? Roll Eyes

yes, many people do. I think, they like the chance to win a bigger price.. much like gambling.  I mean sure, I don't know of anybody on this forum who has won 0.01 BTC in a faucet, but you never know.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
d3stroy

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:44:03 PM

You stay 24/7 claiming coins on faucets? It's impossible, lol.

Faucets pay ~10-70 satoshis every hour and I think that you can't stay 24h filling faucets...
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:46:49 PM

I remember in 2011 the faucets were giving .1 hehe now the amount is ridiculous..
Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:29:45 AM

Way to add +1 to your post count.
And now I have as well by calling you out.

$200 or 0.3 is pretty decent.
people will say you wasted all that time online, but truthfully you probably would of been online all that time anyways right ? most of us would of, and its an extra bit of work for the same amount of time to make 200.

your post was pretty helpful for younger people looking to make some extra money.
i bet half of the members including hero members here are probably doing the same to make $200.
sad but its the truth, i bet!

oh lol i did not notice the date. i just read the op. stupid people who bump topics!

Your the stupid person who couldn't read, and just posted. Roll Eyes
You also bumped the topic.  And now I have as well, by calling you out.
redskins49

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:05:54 AM

I remember in 2011 the faucets were giving .1 hehe now the amount is ridiculous..
There was a time when they were giving out 1 BTC every hour.
aatrox

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:26:49 AM

1 btc every hour?! holy fawk  Cheesy

I wish it was still those days..
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 06:40:35 AM

Back in the good ol' days?

I'll confess that I'm still doing the faucet thing, mostly as a novelty still. Any thoughts on freebitco.in? It pays more than 50-70 satoshi per hour (although I admit that the amount is still insanely small).

undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 06:43:10 AM

Congratulations on your 20 bucks.

I can make that by dancing topless in the street in about 10 minutes. It's because people pay me to wear a shirt again.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Perfect
if people pay for something else it could be more even in less time Wink

JeromeBoyeQuintin

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:34:19 PM

Ow man I wish I knew what I know now back in these days... I would now be driving my Lamborghini Aventador Tongue
Testing123

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:40:36 PM

Huh? You wish the bitcoin price to be less than a cent? Probably not. Tongue

JeromeBoyeQuintin

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:22:40 PM

Huh? You wish the bitcoin price to be less than a cent? Probably not. Tongue

Let's hope the wishgod never heard that Cry
mrsureka

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:54:30 PM

Wow, I did not knew, 2011 faucet was so generous and was giving 0.1 BTC.
I wish I knew Bitcoins that time.
Bizmark13

Activity: 462

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:40:36 AM

LOL at this old thread that keeps getting bumped and confusing newbies.

Faucets pay ~10-70 satoshis every hour and I think that you can't stay 24h filling faucets...

Freebitco.in pays much more than that. It pays about ~300 satoshis per hour. The price changes depending on the BTC/USD exchange rate. And you can get larger amounts too if you're lucky. About 1 in 100 rolls will be a lucky one where you can win 10 or even 100 times the normal amount. If you use it 24/7, then you might even hit the biggest or second biggest prize within a year or two. Personally I wouldn't bother with a faucet that only pays 10-70 satoshis per hour unless it was part of a faucet rotator.

There is also the PrimeDice faucet which pays 250 satoshis per minute (10,000 or 20,000 during HH), but there is a minimum withdrawal limit of 50,000 satoshis. I once bet 250 satoshis on it and ended up with $2 worth of BTC which I then cashed out. The chances of that happening was 0.1%.

Unfortunately, I knew about Bitcoin in 2011, the faucets, the mining, the forums, the exchanges, everything... but I ignored it. Sad
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:43:15 AM

LOL at this old thread that keeps getting bumped and confusing newbies.

Freebitco.in pays much more than that. It pays about ~300 satoshis per hour. The price changes depending on the BTC/USD exchange rate. And you can get larger amounts too if you're lucky. About 1 in 100 rolls will be a lucky one where you can win 10 or even 100 times the normal amount. If you use it 24/7, then you might even hit the biggest or second biggest prize within a year or two. Personally I wouldn't bother with a faucet that only pays 10-70 satoshis per hour unless it was part of a faucet rotator.

There is also the PrimeDice faucet which pays 250 satoshis per minute (10,000 or 20,000 during HH), but there is a minimum withdrawal limit of 50,000 satoshis. I once bet 250 satoshis on it and ended up with $2 worth of BTC which I then cashed out. The chances of that happening was 0.1%.

Unfortunately, I knew about Bitcoin in 2011, the faucets, the mining, the forums, the exchanges, everything... but I ignored it. Sad

And yet even with this, if you stand outside a supermarket and look for loose change or even beg for change you will make more per hour than would would visiting faucets.  Hitting faucets is non-productive useless work than just makes people more sedentary.  Go out, mow a lawn, get $20, buy some BTC.
thehappybtc

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:48:47 AM

Congrats on earning that big amount in few weeks, I'm struggling to earn some satoshi from faucets.

♬-♬-♬-♬ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Earn up to 0.05 btc/week by posting in the LTB forum!!! ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ♬-♬-♬-♬ --------->
<--------- LTB coin now traded on Poloniex!!!
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:50:42 AM

Congrats on earning that big amount in few weeks, I'm struggling to earn some satoshi from faucets.

This thread really needs to be locked.  Please look at the date of the original post.  Now look at your calendar.  It's like the OP saying he bought gold in 1850 for $20 an ounce or something akin to that.
PangPang

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:47:34 PM

This thread really needs to be locked.  Please look at the date of the original post.  Now look at your calendar.  It's like the OP saying he bought gold in 1850 for $20 an ounce or something akin to that.

I have reported the thread and suggested mods to lock it a few days ago, but it seems they have a different opinion on the thread...

Anybody please lock this post. Can anybody tell moderators to lock?
Kindly,
      MZ

I have reported the thread just now, and hopefully it will be locked...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: