Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:30:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin CRASH is coming!  (Read 2902 times)
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:19:42 AM

Don't worry, Bitcoin crash is impossible.
Do you see news about NASDAQ?
Rise, rise and only rise now Smiley
Next point $25,000

drunkcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:21:55 AM

Agree. That insane growth in price is weird and looks suspicious.
BigBossUSA

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:31:29 AM

Yes, I would say that correction is already overdue. But the questions are 'from which level?' and 'what will be the bottom?'. My guess is that BTC will stay above $10k, but these sharp spikes are completely unpredictable.

Yeah it shouldn't go much higher than that either.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:34:11 AM

Indeed all investments have risks, as well as bitcoin. To me bitcoin is an investment that is currently on the rise. But we must remain vigilant with attacks from governments and world banks, I'm sure they're preparing something for bitcoin.
mickymax777

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:37:13 AM

Today is the 7th of December 2017, a remarkable day where the Bitcoin price has gone up and is currently worth over $14,500 USD.

Many altcoins are down in value as holders of these altcoins sell them and buy BTC instead - it sounds so promising, BTC is the future, the rest is not.
However as site owners who pay our members in BTC and also run a Ripple Faucet (Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2436732.0) we have to express our opinion about all this Bitcoin hype. It has now entered into an extremely dangerous territory and let us explain.

Rule of Thumb = World Economy is Based on Trust

The issue with Bitcoin is that currently so many people "invest" in it, in a sort of a "rush train", everyone wants to hold 1 BTC, one of the 21 million BTC out there (Bitcoin is capped at 21 Million BTC). The 21m is not a problem, one dollar in some random country can be worth 1 today, 0.1 tomorrow, 0.001 next day, that's not a problem.

The problem starts when people need to use Bitcoin as form of payment and not only for speculation ... holders of BTC yesterday or today would hesitate in paying with BTC because they worry about price fluctuations - and so is the receiver ... if we get paid $100 from CoinTraffic for ads we placed in our faucet we feel "bad" we get paid in BTC today because yesterday it was worth more.

And this cycle creates a problem of TRUST.

So why Bitcoin goes up?

Bitcoin is going to be traded in several stock exchanges very soon. Those who believe that "sharks" or "whales" wait for the day of opening and then start buying or trading are only fooling themselves.

When Facebook firstly launched itself on the stock market - the stock plunged and plunged and no one could explain it - just like today no one can explain how Bitcoin went up so fast - according to ZeroHedge:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-06/bitcoin-explodes-above-14000-korean-pm-fears-serious-pathological-phenomena

$9000-$10000: 2 days
$10000-$11000: 1 day
$11000-$12000: 6 days
$12,000-$13,000: 17 hours
$13,000-$14,000: 4 hours

It went up from $9000 to $14,500 in less 2 weeks!

Bottom line:

If this doesn't create an issue of trust - then we're all living in a bubble.
The fundamentals of Bitcoin are great, but what we experience nowadays is exactly the opposite, and that's because we're all human beings and we lost trust in each other, we created central banks we don't trust anymore, we created a financial system that we can't trust anymore - and unfortunately Bitcoin is heading towards that territory as well.

PS Just like Steam expect many to consider the stop of using Bitcoin (we might as well) due to price volatility and high fees as these are simply not suitable for many businesses neither.

I'm ready for it. I need to get in now in a lower price. I am still waiting for that to happen. Hope it will happen soon in this month, before I can go relaxing next year.

I agree, buy the dips like everyone is saying. But I'm not seeing any dips.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
isvodkabeer

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:41:38 AM

My big concern isn't a price drop in BTC, although I do think that's coming. I think that a substantial price drop will cause several exchanges to crash.

There is $1 billion worth of fake value out there in the form of Tethers. When those come out, the exchanges holding those will not be able to replace that.

It's very possible a crash in BTC price could cause several exchanges to go out of business.

BTW, I did a post about this below, it's basically just the long version of what I said above but if you want to read it, here it is.

http://jamescrypto.com/what-might-happen-if-the-tether-collapses-and-how-to-profit-from-super-cheap-bitcoin/
antagonist

Activity: 211

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:43:04 AM

what grows up will eventual feel effect of gravity so yes it is clear to us that bitcoin price will fall eventually. but today 15 thousands dollar is good for us to celebrate it
Realist247

Activity: 154
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:46:50 AM

what grows up will eventual feel effect of gravity so yes it is clear to us that bitcoin price will fall eventually. but today 15 thousands dollar is good for us to celebrate it

Until you cash it out into tangible goods you have nothing to celebrate.  It reminds me of that old Kenny Rogers song, "The Gambler".  "You never count your money when sitting at the table.  They'll be time enough for countin'....when the dealing's done."
Kiridaya

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:49:45 AM

I hope a correction happens as well, not only will it stabilize bitcoin a bit, it will also bring a great opportunity for buying  Tongue
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:50:14 AM

We need to accept the fact that bitocin vlaue is overdue.  Which some of the crytpo price being cheap. So maybe theres a chance bitcoin value will collapse as soon as possible.  .i know everyone here is hoping that bitcoin will be stable and continue to surge until 2018 but we cannot stop its fate.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:12:31 AM

Basically I still believe bitcoin is still popular and used as an investment by many people, and more popular among people from the different countries. I'm sure the price is not likely to going down much further or will be crashed, even till it lose on its value, I think that's impossible.
But of course, behind a something that's so popular.. there will certainly be a threat or something that tried to hold back on its development or its superiority, there may be some resistance/displacement from various parties due to differences of opinion and others.
Get-Paid.com (OP)

Activity: 1842
Merit: 389

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:15:44 AM

Why would you want to stop accepting bitcoins? The volatility should not influence you at all, because most merchants use payment processors and their bitcoin is converted to fiat, as it is received. If you configured your arrangement with the payment processor to retain a percentage of bitcoins, then the spike in the price will benefit you. <You sold an item for $50 and the price per bitcoin increased and the bitcoins you retained increased in value.>

Everyone has a selling point, so there will be a constant supply of new coins into circulation. ^smile^

We don't accept Bitcoin, we send payments to users in Bitcoin.
And with our Ripple Faucet seeing the BTC/XRP price going up it's only going to help us buy more for less because we get paid in BTC for parts of our ads.

The issue neither is not about our use of Bitcoin but about sending it to users.
Currently paying a user $1.00 costs us $1.00 or more in fees, Bitcoin has stopped being a friendly mechanism for small payments (other altcoins solve this problem).

We also don't use any processor, we use our own BTC wallet to pay members, we could pay the BTC to their FaucetHub account but that forces them to rely on a 3rd party - is this a feasible solution? Perhaps. But that creates one of the biggest and major problems that ever created in the world, and history would just repeat itself once again!

What's troubling us with Bitcoin?
When an asset goes up in value in such a short time, in less than 2 weeks you had it moving from $9,000 to $15,000 - that's not normal, and that spike is not something all businesses can deal with ...

It's like an importer/exporter, the exporter sends the goods and wants to get paid in BTC, the importer gets an invoice in BTC that was worth $10,000 yesterday and today it's $15,000 ... ! What's gonna happen? Would the 2 parties be able to work it out?!

If Bitcoin is going to fly fly fly ... to the moon ... then expect more and more businesses to drop it and stop using it.

If it's going to be stable like Ripple, where its price is steady and doesn't change every Sunday or Wednesday by 100% then it might be something businesses could work with ... and the more "free" it becomes the more shaky it's going to be, it's very shaky as it is now.

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:17:23 AM

that's why the mistake of doing that is just because the bitcoin does not make a mistake why it's cracrash because bitcoin is the common use of others and it also uses it rich in the world but when it says that I do not believe because the bitcoin is the only take all altcoins and its price is not as high as other coin even though it's still worth the price yet and I think bitcoin is legit in different countries.

tr3yson

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:18:00 AM

I hope a correction happens as well, not only will it stabilize bitcoin a bit, it will also bring a great opportunity for buying  Tongue

A price correction will definitely gonna happen after all this fast increase in Bitcoin price. What I hope for is that it won't be the same with what happened when it reached $1100 which was just a slight fall back. Yes the current price is good most especially to those who are holding it for a long time now, we all wanted it but it will be more good if it allows and give opportunity to others who just want to start to invest in Bitcoin.
Kapyong

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

Writer

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:19:07 AM

Hmmm...
Bitcoin will crash, eh ?

Methinks I've heard that before :

BTC hits $100 - "it'll crash soon"
BTC hits $200 - "certainly crash soon"
BTC hits $500 - "gunna crash real soon"
BTC hits $1,000 - "must crash soon"
BTC hits $2,000 - "crash soon now"
BTC hits $5,000 - "for sure crash very soon"
BTC hits $10,000 - "definite crash coming"
BTC hits $20,000 ...

Get-Paid.com (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:22:02 AM

Don't worry, Bitcoin crash is impossible.
Do you see news about NASDAQ?
Rise, rise and only rise now Smiley
Next point $25,000

What's floating the stock market is the low interest rates around the world.
Investors cannot save money in "fixed deposits" in the banks because the return (ROI) is so minimal so they buy stocks, and others buy stocks as well and sometimes there are bad news causing stocks to drop but then more people buy it.

The stock market is one thing, but Bitcoin is not 100% a stock, it's a type of currency, it has fees, it needs to be accepted by 2 parties, it's a whole different concept.
By the way no one really knows what's going to happen with the stock market - will it go up forever? probably not.

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

Get-Paid.com (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:23:44 AM

My big concern isn't a price drop in BTC, although I do think that's coming. I think that a substantial price drop will cause several exchanges to crash.

There is $1 billion worth of fake value out there in the form of Tethers. When those come out, the exchanges holding those will not be able to replace that.

It's very possible a crash in BTC price could cause several exchanges to go out of business.

BTW, I did a post about this below, it's basically just the long version of what I said above but if you want to read it, here it is.

http://jamescrypto.com/what-might-happen-if-the-tether-collapses-and-how-to-profit-from-super-cheap-bitcoin/

Yes, that's a valid concern.
With the way the markets behave expect big gateways / exchanges to collapse and crash - this won't add trust to BTC, that's for sure.

Realist247

Activity: 154
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:25:08 AM

Hmmm...
Bitcoin will crash, eh ?

BTC hits $20,000 ...

Note that you conveniently jumped over $1400 where BTC spiked and then crashed down to as low as $200 and stayed there for nearly 3 years.  If history repeats itself in this market driven by few fundamentals, we could easily be looking at $14,000 fall to $2,000....and there's nothing fundamental that would prevent that from happening...especially with the kind of people pouring in money at this point.
Get-Paid.com (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:28:47 AM

Hmmm...
Bitcoin will crash, eh ?

BTC hits $20,000 ...

Note that you conveniently jumped over $1400 where BTC spiked and then crashed down to as low as $200 and stayed there for nearly 3 years.  If history repeats itself in this market driven by few fundamentals, we could easily be looking at $14,000 fall to $2,000....and there's nothing fundamental that would prevent that from happening...especially with the kind of people pouring in money at this point.

That's correct, but probably this is not going to be the trend.

We believe in Crypto Currencies.
Crypto Currencies are the new "Anonymous PayPal" and PayPal has only grown since it was established.

The way to transfer money on Friday night which arrives only on Monday morning (assuming there is no bank holiday) between 1 country and another is definitely going to change.

So Crypto is the future, but Altcoins will supersede Bitcoin, just wait and see - people drop all their Altcoins to buy BTC as a part of a "sheep effect" but look at the fundamentals.

Get-Paid.com (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:30:38 AM

Bitcoin is not based on trust, and that is its appeal. The banks and others in the fiat money system have betrayed our trust, and that is why Bitcoin was created. We are starting to see an increase in the failures of the established banking organisations, and I believe that will cause a rush into Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies.

You can never underestimate the banks - don't think the banks or the governments are not taking part in this ... just because the Media is telling you they are concerned - it doesn't mean the governments & banks are clueless and helpless - they are smarter than most people think and they 100% part of this type we're all witnessing at the moment.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: