Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Photography website.  (Read 872 times)
YoYa (OP)

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

Always verify deals with me through my public key!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2011, 03:40:52 PM

Hi all,

I've been thinking that the young and growing bitcoin market may represent an opportunity for a friend who's pretty damn good, so I'm thinking of creating a website to sell his photos printed to order for BTC. But I'd best check in with you (the market) as to what you'd like in terms of a service like this.

To outline the basics of what I'm thinking:
  • Simple wordpress website with reasonable resolution samples
  • A limited number of prints per photo - This can be anywhere from 1 to whatever and I'd like your feedback on this.
  • You pay, send your delivery addy and we print to order, how long can you wait as this might take over a week
  • Pricing - based on size - where would you like the baseline?
  • Framing?

Also, if you look over this thread and know of any good how-to guides suitable for this, I'd really appreciate it as it would allow me to get my head around setting up a merchant system. Also I'd like to know your preferences for a BTC based webhost/domain provider.]

Thanks in advance.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 06:17:20 PM

Hi,

I can help you get such a site made if you need a team. Guessing $450-$850 based on requirements. PM me if interested.
James2017

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:28:55 PM

I know this thread is old, but I've decided to share my experience. If someone is also looking for a good way to build a photography website, I can recommend to take a look at the website builders for photographers. They can be easily used even by those people who don't have any coding knowledge. Personally I haven't regretted my choice. Hopefully, this information will be useful for someone!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: