Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum in 2018 !!  (Read 2225 times)
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:09:59 AM

How can one doubt the Ethereum ... Such a concept should not collapse. It is embarrassing that now his network is so heavily congested. I hope the developers will find a way out, otherwise it looks like a big sandbox for CryptoKitties
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:12:43 AM

I think in long term ethereum will keep going up and reach 1000$ sooner or later. These kind of low points are actually good opportunities to buy ethereum because i don't think this down trend will continue for too long. If i was thinking to invest in ethereum i would use this oppurtunity.

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:40:52 AM

As we see ethereum is at their lowest price for last several months, What will happen with ethereum in 2018, There is no doubt about the potential of ethereum but Still I need your opinions? What you guys think and predict for ETh !!

ethereum now is at the lowest price but for several months later, I am sure that the price will increase. we need a time before we can break $500 and goes to increase more. I think ethereum need to wait for a while especially if we see bitcoin price is not going to stop right now. but after bitcoin reach the highest price, I am sure that the time for ethereum will come and the price will increase too.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wisdommember

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:47:53 AM

i believe in 800$ in 2018.thats why i bought 4 eth for some days....but i m a bit concerned now because of eth games and usage of gas limits.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:34:01 AM

As we see ethereum is at their lowest price for last several months, What will happen with ethereum in 2018, There is no doubt about the potential of ethereum but Still I need your opinions? What you guys think and predict for ETh !!

Ethereum is still going down as we speak, but I also believe that it will pump really good once bitcoins stops for a moment. The best time to buy is when bitcoin prices are continuously rising up and that is the current situation with bitcoins right now. So probably when bitcoins starts to slow down that is the best time to start buying some ETH. I am guessing BTC will stop raising near $15,000 which is almost there.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:42:18 AM

I hope it will hit 1k mark pretty soon, maybe in spring.
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:50:50 AM

Etherum working but slowly.

Everything are slowly think, Bitcoin, Ethereum and all Altcoins are slow due to congestion and pending transaction that makes them considered as a slow in terms of technicalities.
But, the thing is Ethereum will probably increase its price in 2018, I believe that will happen because not all the time Bitcoin will be the best Cryptocurrency in the market.

rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:52:34 AM

The increase of its price value will be still unstable. And i am not really sure about the future of ethereum though it has a potential. But i wish before 2017 ends, ethereum price will reach up to 1000$.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
peppapaul

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:52:55 AM

Why hasn't massive use of the network resulted in a big spike in price? If kitties didn't drive the price up, what would in the future? 
Lewoll

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:53:15 AM

I hope it will hit 1k mark pretty soon, maybe in spring.

Hopefully, Ethereum holders will have the reason to hold their coins and become like Bitcoin millionaire. If Ethereum and Bitcoin today have the range price then I'll become a millionaire also hopefully it will happen within the next 2 years from now.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:58:08 AM

Ethereum is really struggling in the year 2017 but despite the fact of crypto market volatility, ETH manage to cross $400 mark and even go as far as $470 until recent fall in price. going by this i think ETH will reach at least $1000 by 2018. this is just a speculation based on the previous success of the coin however the price might be higher than this or even below $1000 because there has been serious competition between altcoin and bitcoin.
Tuanken897

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:59:32 AM

Nowadays, many ICO base on ETH platform. So, I think Eth will the future of the world
Invest in ETH and you will be rich one-day
Don't worry...
Lewoll

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:00:43 AM

Why hasn't massive use of the network resulted in a big spike in price? If kitties didn't drive the price up, what would in the future? 

I think it depends on the market and most people attention are eying Bitcoin for now. Ethereum's generation will be set a little  sooner from now. Although Bitcoin's price is very expensive today some people will be able to invest in Altcoins but probably they'll consider Ethereum to be the top on their list. That time, Ethereum will spike up.

wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:02:52 AM

I think it could reach $1k by the end of 2018, lots of big ICOs coming and as soon as they repair this cryptokitties problem it will all go back up.

Lewoll

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:03:09 AM

Nowadays, many ICO base on ETH platform. So, I think Eth will the future of the world
Invest in ETH and you will be rich one-day
Don't worry...

I agree, ERC20 platform token will directly lead to Ethereum's dominance of Altcoins. When we say Altcoin, Ethereum will then the first thing in our mind so the best time for Ethereum is yet to come, not today, not tomorrow but definitely not forever. And Im so excited to see that day moment.

Eloisa

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:05:21 AM

If they can fix what's happening now, eth might continue its rally to $1k.. it's about time to go that far.. its real value
Lewoll

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:06:49 AM

I think it could reach $1k by the end of 2018, lots of big ICOs coming and as soon as they repair this cryptokitties problem it will all go back up.

Ending 2018 for only $1,000 on Ethereum is skeptical since Ethereum is more valuable and capable than Bitcoin Cash in terms of technicalities and scalability. Ethereum will beat Bitcoin Cash in the next few months from now. Although Bitcoin Cash is holding the second highest price coin today but Ethereum has the most valued market cap in Altcoin group.

Lewoll

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:11:23 AM

If they can fix what's happening now, eth might continue its rally to $1k.. it's about time to go that far.. its real value

I would love to see Ethereum will recover fast from their congestion because this is one of the main part of Cryptocurrency that people will consider the invest. Being the top Altcoin isn't easy that's why some ICOs and Altcoins are falling apart due to lack of developers and and staff that could carry out all the issues concerning major problems and Ethereum has the best group of developers and community for carrying out all the issues.
Although recently people experienced a bit slow with their transactions but there are still huge numbers of investors and supporters.

nasip35

Activity: 398
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:23:06 AM

Ethereum good and reliable coin in 2018 I think 600 700 dolar
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:24:30 AM

Etherum working but slowly.
Yes it is. Although it is not as good as bitcoin in value but so far Ethereum has not failed us yet. It has not yet dropped to a valueless state and besides it still has a great potential to survive and gain a name and popularity since most ICOs token are ethereum based. For 2018 i really hope it will improve in price since ethereum will be my hope for my incoming tokens.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: