Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum in 2018 !!  (Read 2225 times)
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:31:49 AM

At the moment the network don't work for me.
I can not sell, buy or transfer with MyEtherWallet and EtherDelta.
Some say MORE gas - thats OK but then you just jump the line. Other wait and wait.

With that unsolved ETH is worthless for me. I can see coins is wallet - thats all.

If this problems goes on until the end of the month (December 2017), this will effect greatly against ethereum and make investors avoid eth for a while until this is solved.  It will be bad for eth and other ERC20 coins and surely will be a very big disadvantage for eth especially for 2018.
Honglee

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Start my crypto for better world

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:34:37 AM

No idea, but will maintain top10 in cmc, you can see dash, litecoin growth very steady..

I still thinking most of the time eth under manipulated.. price not stable~

In Crypto World Anything can happen, so the key is patience.... Cheers

"TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr"
dulih99

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:36:24 AM

I think etherium is very high-potential, I think it is not necessary to be analyzed again in the potential problem.and this also I think is very accurate to be invested in the long term.
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:41:32 AM

Ethereum is expected to reach $ 1000 by mid 2018
and this will happen because more institutional investors coming into crypto investments.

Novartz is a billionaire who manages hedge funds and he is investing heavily in Ethereum.

elektrohell06

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:49:41 AM

when the year 2018 has arrived I think etherium can reach a value of $ 1000 and this value in my opinion is very amazing.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:58:07 AM

Ethereum has posted a growth increase of more than 3.700% in just one year,So for Ethereum Price Prediction 2018, we can hardly conclude that Ethereum has not been able to become a major competitor of Bitcoin in the value of saving and exchange rate (as Asset).But Eth still ranks second after bitcoin Grin
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:10:28 AM

i am expecting ethereum too be at 600 USD per token by early jannuary and maybe a thousand before the year ends ut this is just roough estimation/prediction i still hope on ethereum  at 2500 USD before 2018 ends ! because this token is the best alts for me after all and every ICO's are ETH base
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:22:13 AM

As we see ethereum is at their lowest price for last several months, What will happen with ethereum in 2018, There is no doubt about the potential of ethereum but Still I need your opinions? What you guys think and predict for ETh !!
I think Ethereum price would go down because of the current situation. Kitty  token is a good challenge for the developer of Ethereum. I believe they can solve it and need a new fork immediately. It is a good chance to get lower price right now.
nevermindthebotox

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:27:25 AM

What needs to be done that this "kitten problem" is solved and how long it will take (and not be repeated by some other similar game/problem) ?

Huh
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:42:11 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 11:20:20 AM by Carmen01

I don't know what will happen to eth this coming 2018 but if i explain what is eth for me in the future is next to become similar to bitcoin as a digital currency and i think also the price will become high if that time happen like bitcoin now see the price it so really high now so if eth will become similar to bitcoin i'm sure eth will grow also and a possibility that will become more high than bitcoin base of exchanger, strategy of developer in different tokens and fast transaction of ethereum, i think it's good to all user if that time happen we has two digital currencies

roller_coiner

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:43:51 AM

I buying ETH hard, I hold a good chunk of bitcoin and now I start investing in alto.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:50:31 AM

As we see ethereum is at their lowest price for last several months, What will happen with ethereum in 2018, There is no doubt about the potential of ethereum but Still I need your opinions? What you guys think and predict for ETh !!
Well in my opinions about the ethereum in 2018 will be addopted by the projects especially the ICOs program and it has been done in the future will many projects of ICOs on ethereum's platform you can guess what will happen to ethereum's price if the demand of ethereum increase and the other good news about the ethereum is the developers of team is building ethereum 2. If it is sucessfull will many dapps be built on ethereum's platform, it is good factors about the ethereum in 2018, it is just my personal opinions and no advice for investment.
Darwin123

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:51:48 AM

i think im gonna hold eth until 2018 because the eth can high in 2018 so i that what i want to hold. and the bitcoin i think it will grow so much in that time. so i preffered to hold it up until its going to grow so much.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:55:02 AM

transactions are getting more expensive even on ETHERDELTA more gas is needed for the transaction. if the Ethereum blockchain can not even deal with the traffic of just a game then how this blockchain will be reliable in future?. its price will drop back to 300$ or maybe more less

boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:06:50 AM

Ethereum is going to be the biggest thing after Bitcoins. Consider all the ICO going on, which platform do they generate their transactions? inst Ethereum platform. It demand in 2018 will be enormous. I am targeting 2000$ as the year end in 2018.

dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:08:46 AM

To predict the future of one coin, we need many information. However in my individual view, Ethereum will have a bright future in 2018. It has grown 5100% in 2017 and there is nothing can stop that.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:11:23 AM

i think ethereum price in 2018 will be very much higher than now, at the end of the year, everyone is holding bitcoin too much, but the price keep rising making ethereum drops heavily, but in next year, everything will be back to normal because the demand for ethereum will rise strong because the rise of numbers of ICO, it may reach more than 700$ in middle of the year.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:13:07 AM

Well ETHEREIUM is tanking at the moment and has lost almost a third of it's value overnight. One, because BITCOIN is surging and secondly because of CRYPTOKITTIES. All the ETH MINERS are pushing the crypto kitty transactions over everyone else's. This has clogged up all the exchanges and other people's transactions. I have still ETH trapped in transit from an exchange and well over twenty four hours. This has led to people losing confidence in Ethereum now because they are not solving this issue and again we are at the mercy of greedy miners  and one stupid cat site.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:23:45 AM

Let's not be so dramatic about those recent ETH drops. Ethereum is still a very solid project and still very alive. currently we are around price level of 23.11.2017. Consequently, all in all we are still experiencing higher ETH Price than before beginning of November (which was around 300$).

When it comes to price drops, I see two main reasons for it:
1. Cryptokitties (which congested network)
2. Rise of BTC (capital start to move from AltCoins do BTC)

I believe we can experience further ETH drop over next few days (concurrently with drops on other AltCoins). After few days or maybe a week I also think that BTC speculative bubble will burst and whole market will end up in Bear Run for a few weeks.

Nevertheless, Ethereum will rise back stronger in 2018. As I said it is a very solid project. I expect ETH Price in 2018 to end around 800$.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:25:20 AM

re experiencing it because of the pull in price of bitcoin. Just the like dictate of the economy, when the other product gets more orders, its value goes up and in the case of etherium it is just normal. Bitcoin is in the lime light now so etherium will follow. We just have to put our trust in etherium because I do velieve (just like the others) that it is a very good platform for exchanges. We cannot just tell the end of the story because it is not yet finished, who can tell maybe a month or a year later etherium will pump up so hard. Let us just be  positive about it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: