Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum in 2018 !!  (Read 2225 times)
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:08:34 PM

ethereum also have a big potential to reach the price $1000 and now we can do the thing is hold

waitting the dev make a big roadmap in 2018 the price will fire.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:13:58 PM

As we see ethereum is at their lowest price for last several months, What will happen with ethereum in 2018, There is no doubt about the potential of ethereum but Still I need your opinions? What you guys think and predict for ETh !!
It's on the bleeding week at this rate but I know that it can recover once people are starting to dump bitcoin but it is like that everyone is holding bitcoin and every altcoin traders are starting to shift to bitcoin holdings. But there is always a rise for ethereum, it's still number 2 on the coinmarketcap. My prediction on what will happen to Ethereum on 2018 is it will have another ATH and will make $500 as it's floor.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:26:00 PM

Actually I am confused, Because i was wonder and happy when ETH touched 500 usd. But at this moment, when bitcoin is pumping heavily then eth is dumping! I don't know bitcoin pump is harmful for eth price. If yes then eth in 2018 will be 400-500 or less. If eth and btc will pump at the same time then  I think ETH price in 2018 will be 800-1000 usd. Hope for the best.   Cheesy

rainbow169

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:30:51 PM

Ethereum is like Windows 1.0, it has a good intention but still very buggy. Currently scalability seems to be the core concerns others have about ethereum. If Ethereum python prototype, which Vitalik said is inches away, can really demonstrate that the scaling proposal is on the right track. I can't see why ethereum won't enjoy a similar level of success like bitcoin in 2018.
atrmill

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:33:50 PM

If the ether now survives the "attack of cats", then most likely in the future it will become one of the safest reliable networks. I think that in 2018 the price could reach $ 1,500

DBerendey

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:42:16 PM

At the moment all altcoins are undervalued cause of rising up bitcoin. So we might hold BTC and wait a right moment to invest them to other altcoins to get profit - when will come a biggest correction of bitcoin - then will be a good time for other altcoins including ETH. And then getting profit from altcoins - buy BTC by the lower price.
GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:57:16 PM

this is not a good time for ETHERUM, but as soon as they solve the problems of these days, in my opinion the price will rise to $ 500.
smittywerben

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:12:32 PM

this is not a good time for ETHERUM, but as soon as they solve the problems of these days, in my opinion the price will rise to $ 500.

Ethereum was already at 500$, the current drop has nothing to do with their problems. Only reason for the dip is bitcoin, which is way to overvalued right now. Ethereum will shine again, and when scaling and dApps are ready its gonna moon. The futures gonna help a lot too.
ceyceyki

Activity: 126

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:44:51 PM

So because of cryptı cats which created mass transactions on ethereum blockchain dumped ethereum. Everybody told that ethereum's technology is better than the others. Yes but we also have seen that it is not enough. I believe that Vitalik and his team will send a new update and it will be better. In 2018 ethereum will go to moon.

Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:53:58 PM

Ethereum have always been an Altcoin that I have so much confidence. But with the current mayhem and the massive decline in price, it pains me that I have lost a lost it. Am just hoping and believing that it pulls through this whole bullshit.
Ethereum should be great at 2018.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:59:58 PM

So because of cryptı cats which created mass transactions on ethereum blockchain dumped ethereum. Everybody told that ethereum's technology is better than the others. Yes but we also have seen that it is not enough. I believe that Vitalik and his team will send a new update and it will be better. In 2018 ethereum will go to moon.
Etherum currently has a different trend with bitcoin. Although etherum has a good system but it looks like the etherum price is based on the dollar so that when the bitcoin price increases incredibly, it does not apply to etherum. Many people must be disappointed because etherum can not compete with other coins that can experience price increases. I am a bit optimistic about what will happen next year, when bitcoin prices can be steady and there is no negative setiment then I am sure etherum will be able to follow the trend of bitcon. That may not happen in the near future, but I'm sure that someday it will all come true.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:01:10 AM

As we see ethereum is at their lowest price for last several months, What will happen with ethereum in 2018, There is no doubt about the potential of ethereum but Still I need your opinions? What you guys think and predict for ETh !!
Ethereum still have huge potential in 2018. now the price around $420 and I'm sure it will increase back in 2018. new game cryptokitties is booming beside it makes ethereum transaction slow than before but I think it just temporary.
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:05:02 AM

Ethereum is a very new project and the work it has accomplished to this day is too much. Ethereum will show its true capacity in 2018. Those who compare the Ethereum project with Bitcoin are wrong, both of which are different.
joeyavenue

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:38:45 AM

Ethereum is a very new project and the work it has accomplished to this day is too much. Ethereum will show its true capacity in 2018. Those who compare the Ethereum project with Bitcoin are wrong, both of which are different.
I think ETH will be better in 2018  Tongue Tongue Tongue
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:33:11 AM

Ethereum should be able to rival the price of Bitcoin in the future. Moreover, many factors have now become important support in the scope of Ethereum. But for the Year 2018, we can almost conclude that Ethereum has not been able to become a major competitor of Bitcoin in the matter of the value of save and exchange rate (as Asset).

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
natecushnerman

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:42:12 AM

Ethereum will make it in 2018 by all means.

If Vitalik will solve the scalability issues + they will change it to PoS - it will go to the moon like bitcoin this summer.

And don't forget about Raiden and other second-layer projects that will help with scalability.
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:42:27 AM

ETH is so weak compared with BTC, it may wander from 350 too 500 dollars for a long time, may get remarkable profit if catching the price wave.

Ourat

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:42:17 AM

I hope the ethereum in the year two thousand and eighteen will jump up and occupy the second highest price in the digital currency sequence. that's my hope for ethereum
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:48:46 AM

Ethereum Might a chance to be those following enormous thing!. As I would see it Ethereum need the capacity to scope $1000 in 2018, possibly sooner!. Why?They have extraordinary things advancing up , Ethereum is just the coin behind Ethereum framework who would administering those entirety Ethereum system. It’s not only An coin , it’s a web 3. 0 with An stage will raise those following era applications , called daps. (Decentralized Apps).

Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:00:38 AM

I think Ethereum has great potential in the future due to its rapid growth rate and I believe Ethereum has a future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: