Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum in 2018 !!  (Read 2225 times)
nipunchathu123

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://exip.live/

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:36:12 AM

I think ETH will pass 1000$ in 2018

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
inturist

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:45:25 AM

Oh, Ethereum!
Help Vitalik make Ethereum great again!
Ethereum has a huge potential but no significant growth, why?
It is not clear his future with the mining as soon as everything is revealed we will see a rocket to the Moon  Grin Grin Grin
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:31:26 PM

Oh, Ethereum!
Help Vitalik make Ethereum great again!
Ethereum has a huge potential but no significant growth, why?
It is not clear his future with the mining as soon as everything is revealed we will see a rocket to the Moon  Grin Grin Grin

I think we must be more patient because anything can happen in cryptocurrency. With excellent teams i am sure one day ethereum will be bigger than others. And i think ethereum price always grow year on year
imranmayo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:43:56 PM

Since the bitcoin price is rising so any thing can happen in crypto world,once Bitcoin price stable alt coins will grow. Ethereum will grow also
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:00:29 PM

You are right all these late fall in ethereum's price will not take anything from ethereum's true potential. I think people got overexcited when ethereum followede bitcoin with an up trend. We thought it can reach 1000$ if it continues that way but it seems we need to wait more till we see it reaching 1000$.

Keihatsu

Activity: 224

crypto revolution

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:08:38 PM

Ethereum appears to be on its knees at the moment.

Capacity issues need resolving, or other platforms will rapidly surpass it.

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:18:20 PM

You are right all these late fall in ethereum's price will not take anything from ethereum's true potential. I think people got overexcited when ethereum followede bitcoin with an up trend. We thought it can reach 1000$ if it continues that way but it seems we need to wait more till we see it reaching 1000$.

In 2018 i have assumption that $1000 easy to reach, because nowadays a lot of ico project using ethereum platform. That's why ethereum price can continue to rise although slowly but sure, as long as market condition stable
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:42:54 PM

and I'm not even frightened by the fact that there is no significant growth in ethereum...I believe that it is still accelerating, and in 2018-2019 it will be in its heyday
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:48:02 PM

As long as ethereum can manage all the project delays and the server problems then we can say that ethereum can be visible in the next years with the bitcoin pumping very strong others will seek  for tokens that will bring them greater interest and ethereum is already next in line for me.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:53:29 PM

It has a great potential. It growth will probably depend on how bitcoin evolves in 2018. If it keeps growing in a so impressive way, not sure it will let space to ethereum to show us what it really worth!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:28:41 PM

Once the value of bitcoin actually stabilizes and the issue with the transactions is sorted out, then ethereum's value might actually be high compared to what it was and what it is right now. Ethereum right now is not looking okay though, I hope it will by the end of this year.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:32:07 PM

As we see ethereum is at their lowest price for last several months, What will happen with ethereum in 2018, There is no doubt about the potential of ethereum but Still I need your opinions? What you guys think and predict for ETh !!

2018 is the Ethereum year by all means. I think it might grow faster than Bitcoin because it is highly undervalued.

It is already much more technologically further and more usable than Bitcoin because it is a currency and dapp pltform simultaneously.

How can you tell that ETH is more superior then BTC, if you check all points then you will see that what BTC is giving not even half ETH is producing, Developer holding high stake in the coin, their is lot of problem with network. ETH is only used for platform for other developers. Their will always will fear of if the developer dump the coins in market.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:16:38 PM

As we see ethereum is at their lowest price for last several months, What will happen with ethereum in 2018, There is no doubt about the potential of ethereum but Still I need your opinions? What you guys think and predict for ETh !!

I think the price of etherium falls on because of the issue of cryptokitties, and resulted in many pending transactions, eventually people do not want to buy etherium, but fortunately now etherium is back up again

sana9826

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:32:57 PM

i trust ethereum will give you a gift in 2018, ethereum will be the next to bitcoin, ethereum remains consistent in maintaining its reputation and aesthetic value as a second bitcoin, I am convinced that ethereum will deliver a tremendous shock in 2018, better to hold ethereum for now.
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:35:54 PM

Price will skyrocket when Ethereum will move to full POS (Proof of Stake). Inflation will be capped, you can get some interest if you stake your ETH and the network will be way faster

September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:39:59 PM

Ethereum will rise in price as soon as BTC cools down. In fact, it just started to cool down and ETH has started to climb back,

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:38:53 PM

The system does not stand still, but develops every day. It's not a mistake that he does not do anything. The latest situation with the cryptocats game opened its eyes to many of the network's shortcomings. The ecosystem of the ethereum is already very large and strong enough. I think that in 2018 we will be able to see a price higher than 1,000 dollars.
marriams

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:45:06 PM

It will depend on the improvements and innovation they will implement. Because let's be serious, one shitty game and blockchain is done. Just a transaction spike 4x and everything is chaos. And we are talking here about businesses on blockchain, markeplaces, bla bla. Now already one transaction reached 1 USD and growing. It takes hours to be processed.
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:59:53 PM

At the moment, due to the growing popularity of ICO projects (and they are all almost based on Ether), there are all prerequisites for huge growth and potential.
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:19:18 PM

Ethereum grow very well and i wish them a bright future. Hope is Ethereum  over 500 $ in 2018,Investing through invoices may further increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: