Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:35:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum in 2018 !!  (Read 2225 times)
Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:16:30 AM

As we see ethereum is at their lowest price for last several months, What will happen with ethereum in 2018, There is no doubt about the potential of ethereum but Still I need your opinions? What you guys think and predict for ETh !!

Same with me, i have no doubt with its potential in future but the power is ne gettinh stronger.
In last 3 days, etherium has big growing. Now is more than $600 per etherium.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:43:03 AM

Ethereum is and still always will be the king of all altcoins. Next to bitcoin it is the most promising coin because it's technology not only caters to end users of technology but to corporations and companies as well. Smart contracts allow the project to be so much more when it is used by the community. A great example of this is how cryptokitties used the Ethereum platform to make millions of dollars by selling their online kitties. I suspect many more will follow their success and build more dapps as well.

Eth to $1000 by 2018.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:46:21 AM

at this moment, etheruem has small amount but profitable to use, price already reach $700 and the next years and succeeding years, this coin will give us a worth it income by the next future.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:47:43 AM

Indeed mid-year 2017 ETH no significant movement, but at the end of 2017 this ETH began to show its strength in the market cryptocurrency. The price starts to rise. I am optimistic in 2018 ETH has a position strong enough and can compete with other coins
neonfuzion

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:50:28 AM

haha well it reached beyond 500 today. I think it will reach bitcoins price one day.... maybe in a couple of years.
For now im going to long hold my etherum holdings.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:55:16 AM

Recently, ethereum has decently risen in value and now amounts to 741 dollars. I think that he will continue to grow in price, as he was greatly underestimated. Ethereum performs very important functions, 91 percent of all ICOs are conducted on its platform. More than half of the transactions are conducted with his participation, and with bitkoyn this figure is about 33 percent. Recently, ethereum has been technologically advanced, so it has good prospects for further growth.

ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:58:49 AM

Ethereum is definitely one of my favorite coins so far. I predict that it's gonna hit at least $1500 in 2018. Honestly i still don't hesitate buying more Eth at this moment.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:01:04 AM

haha well it reached beyond 500 today. I think it will reach bitcoins price one day.... maybe in a couple of years.
For now im going to long hold my etherum holdings.

haha i think no, etherium is really really far light years away from etherium in terms of value and credibility. sure etherium is indeed a good and really promising altcoin and it has a good potential to increase and pump more but it wont possibly reach or surpass the current value of bitcoin because its just an alt or alternative and bitcoin is still the main coin and star for all season. bitcoin can be used anywhere or everywhere whether its offline or online and etherium cant possibly dont do that. etherium has only  a limited usage and a limited room to grow.
neonfuzion

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:02:27 AM

I get it , but most people i think trust etherum and and bitcoin the most.
Myself , Im relatively new to etherum , only invested in it last year.
Found this forum today!
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:07:33 AM

Now critical level is 750$ next level 1000$
I dont think so eth will reach 1000$ that year rather begining of 2018
but who knows

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:09:48 AM

The probability is high that there are many support for Ethereum pump and not only Ethereum but many other altcoins that on the rumor to surges up like LTC, ETC, ETC, XRP, and XMR. Some says that it would gonna be an altcoin year this coming 2018 and that hype started to push this past few days that many altcoin risen up. But even though that's some says and rumors I am positive bitcoin will never back down.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:48:08 AM

I think in the year 2018 ethereum will experience increased and can be taken into account in the long term. even one day price would be nearly the same as the ethereum bitcoin. because the current ethereun have been very popular among users. Although its development is very slow but I believe that the ethereum could be ranked 2nd after bitcoin on rank currency crypto in the world today.

kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:08:29 AM

When it comes to ETH i think it's definitely the most reliable coin. I predict that it may hit $ 2000 and it wouldn't be a surprise at all. Also recently Eth network had some problems because of those kitties but it seems like the gas price started to fall.

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:22:27 AM

Ethereum is still the next best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. As even more ICOs using Ethereum blockchain platform in 2018, I think there would be a big pump of Ethereum price.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:27:51 AM

My scary guess is ETH can raise to $1500 by May 2018 and $3000/4000 by end of 2018. I have really good feeling about this coin.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
carelessboy

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:28:26 AM

Ethereum future also good.ethereum in 2018 price up $1500.price up slowly but profit must.

btcmayumana

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:46:35 AM

Price ethereum was raising 10-30% in last 3 days.
With many project using smart contract, seems 2018 would be ethereum year.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:46:59 AM

As we see ethereum is at their lowest price for last several months, What will happen with ethereum in 2018, There is no doubt about the potential of ethereum but Still I need your opinions? What you guys think and predict for ETh !!

With speculations that 2018 is the year for ETH, some have also speculated that ETH will reach 1000$ before this year ends. Either speculations are likely to be true since ETH has now reach 730$ and it's still very early. There are many days left before this year ends and i think it can really reach 1000$ and probably goes beyond that by next year.

slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:59:16 AM

i think ETH will growth up at next year. ethereum is the second best crytocurrency next to bitcoin, eth will go back like before at 2018, then the price can reach 1.600$ in 2018 for sure.
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:59:35 AM

many predictions have shown that we still not reach to the highest potential of ethereum so the price of eth is not the highest now, therefore surely in 2018 it will rise higher than now very much, so we should buy ethereum now.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: