Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:25:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now?  (Read 7438 times)
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:08:47 AM

Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
To avoid bounty scam, study the structure of the ICO. Is there a website to check the white paper? How about the team, do they have real people ready to communicate with participants? Check also the if the project is realistic. Then weigh things if the bounty hunting is for you.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

The most reliable bounty campaign is one that you can find in my signature. WePower an excellent project with a promising future.
longhoang45

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:13:00 AM

I think ICO projects make bounty more reliable, and scam projects usually have very few members on telegrams, you can try to find that way.
AEcarbon

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:39:38 AM

I think ICO projects make bounty more reliable, and scam projects usually have very few members on telegrams, you can try to find that way.

I think that number of folowers in telegram didnt shows reliability of project. bad social/bitkointalk marketing can be the reason.
marineboss

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Korean Syndicate / Translator

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
To avoid bounty scam, study the structure of the ICO. Is there a website to check the white paper? How about the team, do they have real people ready to communicate with participants? Check also the if the project is realistic. Then weigh things if the bounty hunting is for you.

So, I've had the same question running in my head for a while, especially now since I signed up to do some significant amounts of translation work in promise for future payment.

Now, how does one spot a bounty scam? Or how do you know if the project is about to fail? Either of these results in absolutely NO payment for the hours and hours of work that you've put in. (Some of these translations take many, many hours.)

If you could share some more tips, then we would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

▐ | ██ | ██ | ██ ||     DAOstack.io     || ██ | ██ | ██ | ▌
AN OPERATING SYSTEM FOR COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE
Dennys52

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:12:13 PM

As far as I know, the sign-up bonus is applicable to most participants, and you can finish the job only a little time every day. You can read the technical document of the ICO project.
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:17:12 PM

It's hard to say which company is good. Try everything if you have twitter and facebook. But the signature campaign is still the best option in generosity.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:49:56 PM

Hm, try those bounty campaigne where is good bounty pool and not many participants. And not last role plays the amount of your followers in twitter and facebook. In some projects having less tnan 500-1000 followers you will make the same work as the other make with 10000 and more followers,but get paid in 4-5 times less. Read the conditions and choose the best for you.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:51:07 PM

You should work on this one im working on DIW . Read the whitepaper as well you could make a research of the team members that will give you confidencent. Trust me . Its the future. And they pay heavly. If you are full member you can use avatar and stuff.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

Hi There,

Thank You everyone.

After cartaxi,atlant and many bounty camp scamming spree? I doubt it's hard to find some great bounty camp here and I suggest that be more selective and read some facts before starting to join with them, But you can do multi camps with Social media camps and by then you may have another option if one camp falls. But in sig camps try to seek for yourself and try to read their whitepaper,rules and allocation before joining on them.
you maybe right and had a point on this, but there's something I'd like to correct something Sir, regarding about in the last the last year ended ico which is car tax, I am one of the investors of that ico and I am also one of the capitalist who gain in that project, it maybe most of them didn't get their bounty rewards but not all for sure. Though, I am not depending it only telling that I got profit when I invested in it.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:36:09 PM

We can't tell now what bounty campaign is very good now because it change all the time. There are many good campaign, it's hard to find out what is good bounty campaign because some bounty starts good but it ends in unsuccessful, others starts bad but in the end, it become  successful bounty. We are hard to find good bounty  because  we don't know weather it is risky or not.

zurc

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

SOKOS.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

Hi There,

Thank You everyone.
It is sad to say that it is really hard to find good campaigns because some managers were blinded by a huge amount of money to be given to the participants but they try to steal it. I strongly suggest that join bounty campaigns to a trusted member

#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

ha .. ha .. maybe I also want to help in order not to grace the scam is also the same as me maybe better we make a group or community only on facebook or whatsapp just maybe be in the help of seniors
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:49:48 AM

If you want to join a great campaign and earn some 'free' money trough crypto you should check out @Viberate music platform.
They distribute 5000 VIB tokens daily trough the rewarding system for adding artists, venues, events, sharing info. on social medias and so on.

You can register here:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Check the information's on your own:

https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
https://cryptovest.com/news/viberate-vib-music-platform-booms-ahead-of-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-partnership/
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

For me the good bounties are those a unique one that no other like there project.
Full of details.
Trust worthy members.
Kind team members.
They care for participants security.
Not selfish in information.
Very active admins.
I will not suggest bounties you can check.  Smiley

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
AEcarbon

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:23:37 PM

Hm, try those bounty campaigne where is good bounty pool and not many participants. And not last role plays the amount of your followers in twitter and facebook. In some projects having less tnan 500-1000 followers you will make the same work as the other make with 10000 and more followers,but get paid in 4-5 times less. Read the conditions and choose the best for you.

fully agreed with you.
think, all projects have probabilities to be good or to be scam. and if project cant get hardcap it's not the reason to mark it "scam".
seroja17

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:44:28 PM

I love the campaign gift by the manager recommended by my friends. I love the timely manager in giving point and not too tight on the rules hehe
Olga85

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:36:10 PM

has anyone participated in the bounty FGC? how can I exchange FGC+ to FGC?
Dennys52

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

Sometimes companies that have collected a little show a frenzied growth of their tokens upon completion.
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:26:33 PM

Now no one can know about the good bounties. I'm participating in OAX, TokenGo, Viberate, dock, Signals...etc

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: