Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:50:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now?  (Read 7438 times)
Kgdktac

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:36:12 PM

I chose the campaign which has bounty paid big usually in every ICO. If the largest signature then I follow the signature. If a great social media then I follow the social media
But you are a newbie and most signture campaigns doesn't support newbies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:51:25 PM

Came to read how to find a good bounty. got nothing unfortunately Sad
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:02:48 PM

Every bounty campaign is good from the start but only few will remain stronger as the campaign is nearly ending.
Ive been in two campaigns but as of now they both good, hoping i can earn a lot from them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Markz01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:01:43 AM

Try to join C campaign heres the bounty campaign link

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/Kv0KXI1kRw
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:16:15 AM

better an ICO that fails than ICO the SCAM ....
but you will have the best instinct in choosing a bounty when it has run some bounty

genesis53

Activity: 522

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:02:00 AM

Yes, there are many bounty campaigns out there to choose from and sometimes it's quite difficult to know which is a good one. There are also offering many suggestions you might have been seen here, and I would suggest to not just to participate every one of them. You yourself have to do your part by doing research and read their website and look for their code base.
mrnuts

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:04:30 PM

I'd suggest to wait until the presale is finished; if the project didn't reach its goal, to me it's a sign of weak buying interest .

Davehad

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:51:50 PM

The first Bounty I've been involved with is NovaBlitz - https://novablitz.com/bounty  The guys at Nova are really friendly and very quick to respond - also I love the idea of being able to trade cards on the Eth Blockchain - it's a perfect match of crypto technology and gaming ecg.

If you have any questions, drop in at the Telegram chat group at https://t.me/Novablitz

wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:00:54 PM

Because I'm trying all the bounty campaigns here in the forum to earn a big deal because no exchanger is the token I get in the bounty I'm in. I'm still waiting for this exchanger, because once approved by hitbtc I'll make a big deal but I think it's better to get airdrops so you can free and do not waste your time with no token value.
Davehad

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:02:25 PM

The first Bounty I've been involved with is NovaBlitz - https://novablitz.com/bounty  The guys at Nova are really friendly and very quick to respond - also I love the idea of being able to trade cards on the Eth Blockchain - it's a perfect match of crypto technology and gaming ecg.

If you have any questions, drop in at the Telegram chat group at https://t.me/Novablitz

Forgot to mention - ICO starts at 10:00 EST tomorrow and the Bounty program runs all the way through the ICO campaign.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:29:26 PM

If you are a beginner in bounty campaign then just try learning first post on this forum. or if not just follow the campaign social media like twitter and facebook

R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:31:19 PM

Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

After cartaxi,atlant and many bounty camp scamming spree? I doubt it's hard to find some great bounty camp here and I suggest that be more selective and read some facts before starting to join with them, But you can do multi camps with Social media camps and by then you may have another option if one camp falls. But in sig camps try to seek for yourself and try to read their whitepaper,rules and allocation before joining on them.
Good suggestion, our also need some awarness about selecting trustful bounties.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:10:48 PM

I am expecting to receive 11,000 MDN tokens from Meridian signature campaign bounty, and ICO price for the project was 5,000 per 1 BTC but unfortunately that sig camp has ended now. The best signature campaigns are the ones that nobody is looking at, I would also suggest if you have any skills in translating that might be a good option to make some BTC or alts.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:24:31 PM

I am expecting to receive 11,000 MDN tokens from Meridian signature campaign bounty, and ICO price for the project was 5,000 per 1 BTC but unfortunately that sig camp has ended now. The best signature campaigns are the ones that nobody is looking at, I would also suggest if you have any skills in translating that might be a good option to make some BTC or alts.
This is what I'm doing on when I do plan to join up bounty campaign which I do seek out which people aren't interested to but do really have the potential of such good project when you tried up to read their whitepaper because most of the time these coins or project would really give you some serious profit when it did become successful and for you as a bounty hunter the fewer people would divide the bounty the higher possible profits would be made.Its up to your choice and you would need to search up.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:32:50 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 05:47:40 PM by NutMasterTardd

This is what I'm doing on when I do plan to join up bounty campaign which I do seek out which people aren't interested to but do really have the potential of such good project when you tried up to read their whitepaper because most of the time these coins or project would really give you some serious profit when it did become successful and for you as a bounty hunter the fewer people would divide the bounty the higher possible profits would be made.Its up to your choice and you would need to search up.

My main advice to any bounty hunter would be pick a project you think has potential and no matter what bounty you do wait at least 6 months before you sell your tokens. Majority of the projects you get bounties from will end up being more developed with time and with that causes a higher value. I sold my ARK bounty for 0.03 BTC on launch and about a month ago it was worth 0.5 BTC and WAVES on launch 400 WAVES for about 0.13 BTC a year or so ago (worth much more now), I am sure they will be worth even more in the future so now I hold any "free" tokens I get out of pure speculation, as you will probably end up making a lot more money in the long run rather than dumping on launch.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Kgdktac

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:13:55 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2023, 03:13:49 PM by mprep

There's this new bounty campaign for tokenpay. It's very neat and ambitious.

[/quote]

My main advice to any bounty hunter would be pick a project you think has potential and no matter what bounty you do wait at least 6 months before you sell your tokens. Majority of the projects you get bounties from will end up being more developed with time and with that causes a higher value. I sold my ARK bounty for 0.03 BTC on launch and about a month ago it was worth 0.5 BTC and WAVES on launch 400 WAVES for about 0.13 BTC a year or so ago (worth much more now), I am sure they will be worth even more in the future so now I hold any "free" tokens I get out of pure speculation, as you will probably end up making a lot more money in the long run rather than dumping on launch.
[/quote]

Well said. I'll look to adopt ur way I've been thinking about it though. Which will also make u approach bounties from an investors point of view. Not participating in shitcoin bounties.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Sasha23

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:12:16 PM

First of all, you should be jr member to join signature campaigns.
You can join facebook, twitter and blog bounties but at these days nobody get good bounties Smiley

And how to get this jr member? I recently registered here and still can not figure out what to do.
wvasko

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:45:39 PM

It's hard to say which bounty company is good and which one is not. There are simply criteria on which I choose companies according to my experience and knowledge.

TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:47:49 AM

I think trade.io has a good bounty as you get actual tokens rather than 'stakes', so you know exactly how many tokens you'll get. There are still a couple weeks left in this campaign.

I think altcommunity coin is doing a good bounty as again, you get actual tokens per post not stakes. Depending on your membership level, it could be the equivalent of a dollar to a few dollars for each post (depending on the going price, which fluctuates quite a bit at the moment).
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:57:41 AM

If you are a beginner in bounty campaign then just try learning first post on this forum. or if not just follow the campaign social media like twitter and facebook

You are right because we have to know their rules and regulations before following the campaign. As a newbie it is always good to the bounty participant to keep track of the update and get clarity until particular bounty ends.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: