Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] 🚀HYPEToken.io🚀 A social experiment in hype  (Read 1713 times)
HypeToken (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:10:29 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 04:01:46 AM by HypeToken

🚀HYPETOKEN🚀

ERC-20 Built Solely On Hype.

VISIT THE SITE: HYPETOKEN.IO

MISSION STATEMENT

The point of this project isn’t to deliver some application or new technology. What we’re trying to do is far more strange: We're trying to create hype for the sake of hype. Confused? That’s okay. Read on and I'll clarify a few things....

NOT A DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY

Bitcoin is the abstract concept of value represented on the blockchain. Bitcoin only has value if people believe it has value. Hype is also an abstract concept, which we have tokenized and placed on the blockchain. And just like Bitcoin, HYPE is only worthless if people believe it is worthless. We understand that Bitcoin has value because it does have actual utility. You can make payments with it, circumvent financial institutions and invest in it as it's constantly getting better and better. Utility is closely related to the valuation of a coin/token. However, people buy worthless tokens everyday. Joke coins, ICOs for technology that may never exist, memetokens, etc. Buy why? Is it because people just like to throw money away for no reason? WRONG! It's because of hype! Hype is a very dangerous tool, look at what it's doing to Ethereum! Why do you think people want those rare cryptokitties so bad? BECAUSE OF HYPE!

HYPE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD. TO THE MOON! BIG THINGS ARE COMING. HUGE THINGS. Okay enough hyping...

WHOA DUDE

Hypetoken is a strange, meta investigation into society's obsession with irony. The HYPEtoken team is very curious and we'll be documenting everything people do with this token at https://hypetoken.io official blog and on the official slack. The more people that want to know what HYPE is all about, the more hype HYPE will gather. But for what? Why? Can irony really = value? Probably... But, let's find out!

“Create the hype, but don't ever believe it.” - Simon Cowell

"Beyond the hype, style, and speculation, the truth is that the iPad is really just a big PDA, where a touchscreen does what a laptop's keyboard used to do." -Douglas Rushkoff

HYPETOKEN USE CASES

YOU DECIDE
What better token to shill? I mean it's called HYPE! The whole point of our community is to shill endlessly for no reason whatsoever. It's hype for the sake of HYPE for the sake of hype for the sake of HYPE..... This is an experiment remember? We can't tell you how to use HYPE. We just want to put this token out there and see what YOU do with it. Will you send HYPE to bad ICOs contracts to warn others that this ICO is full of hot air? Will you send HYPE to the contract of a project you support to try and HYPE it up? Will you send it to your friend to get them excited and pumped? That's completely up to you! But, here's a few ideas we came up with:

• Sending HYPE to ICO contracts to make a statement.

• A website where users can vote on Crypto projects by hyping them up with HYPE tokens

• Create HypeBook, a social media platform where posts are given more exposure based on how much HYPE they recieve

These are just vague ideas. We want to collaborate with you and see what you come up with! HYPE IS IN YOUR HANDS!

SWAG SHOP IN DEVELOPMENT
You can't have HYPE without swag. You'll be able to spend your ETH on official HYPETOKEN Merch in early 2018. Start a discussion about crypto and the problem of irony by rocking some sick HYPE gear around your friends.

AIRDROP IS OVER. TOKENS WILL BE SENT WHEN ETH BACKLOG CLEARS!

TOKEN DETAILS

CONTRACT: 0xdac30Ab3bC16254F8A6D27cDb68aA9DEeD6173a9

DECIMALS: 18

SYMBOL: HYPE

Total supply of 1,420,069 HYPE

JOIN OUR SLACK COMMUNITY:
https://join.slack.com/t/hypetoken/shared_invite/enQtMjgxOTQ4MzA1MDQ2LTRiMmM3MGJhYTY5YjU2MDU2Y2JkOWE0ZWE1MDIyMmMxNTA4ZDIxNmE1ZjJlNmYyODM1M2FiZGIwZjU5YjM1NWY

dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:31:05 AM

I don't think we are allowed to publicly post our ether address in a forum topic are we? If we are I will edit this post afterwards
gagak

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:42:48 AM

Hallo dev, why do not you provide a special form for Airdrop registration? I think this project has great potential for the future. However I am proud to participate in your project. Thank you for giving me a chance. Great hope for project progress. Success awaits you
bey85

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:49:28 AM

hallo dev, sorry i am not sent eth wallet here because prohibited. i sent eth wallet in slack..thanks
mikebibi

Activity: 89

Altcoin to the moon

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:01:59 AM

people really dont know how to follow directions.

this thread will be closed later.

yozeeps

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:07:43 AM

For now, this experiment feels strange to be accepted. but I am so curious about what I can do with the hype!
by the way thank you for airdrop and good luck for Hype!
RakelA96

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:25:02 AM

so many people give eth address in comment section..
william1980

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:29:47 AM

It looks very promising and worthy of development project.
I would like to see a better and more informative website.
But, despite this, I support this project.
Good luck to the team of developers.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:54:37 AM

Guys , why you posting your eth adress here ? Are you spamers , or just want thread get banned ? Reading description you can see : "DO NOT POST YOUR ETH ADDRESS ON BITCOINTALK" , is it on unknown language ? Register in Slack and post your adress in those group
Sweet_Angel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:58:18 AM

Im waiting the HYPEToken airdrop and join the Slack lately.

Goodluck Dev  Smiley Smiley
Fonix

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:20:11 AM

0x725843b7F64165Ce9B58e32cc0E7c12937526Ba7 support your project,. take me to the moon Grin

If you really support the project, you stop posting your address here and delete the post.... This thread will be deleted because your and your buddies ignorance about the "DO NOT POST ADDRESS HERE" part.
HypeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:31:28 AM

0x725843b7F64165Ce9B58e32cc0E7c12937526Ba7 support your project,. take me to the moon Grin

If you really support the project, you stop posting your address here and delete the post.... This thread will be deleted because your and your buddies ignorance about the "DO NOT POST ADDRESS HERE" part.

Thanks. If we get deleted I'll repost with even bigger font  Huh
lurefish

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:32:36 AM

I have just joined the slack, fill with my eth address, thanks dev.!
HypeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:33:20 AM

It looks very promising and worthy of development project.
I would like to see a better and more informative website.
But, despite this, I support this project.
Good luck to the team of developers.

We are currently working on a new website outlining what we plan to do in greater detail. Keeping things mysterious for now!  Wink
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:55:58 AM

its clearly written not to post the ethher wallet on bitcoin talk only in slacks.Theres a tendency that their account will be block.
joni wick

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:06:10 AM

I love the uniqe idea behind this token, whatever dev says even this project just an experiment
Actually i just want get airdrop lol, good luck dev to make hype this  token  Grin
Marl_03

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:06:35 AM

This project is great,im looking forward for the success of your team.Goodluck and more power.

rusmana62

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:08:31 AM

why there are still fools here, already in the explain do not post the eth address in the thread if it is still in doing so this thread will be deleted by the moderator

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:12:34 AM

Hype for the sake of hype and the absence of any useful function of the token... Cheesy
It's funny and pointless
HariiPKB

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:42:44 PM

I see many participants post their Eth wallet here, please consider to delete or not reward them because this thread may be banned if this continue.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: