Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of IOTA ?  (Read 1492 times)
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:28:59 PM

Ups, what's happening to IOTA?  Grin

You will soon understand that when a coin does a P and later comes a big D...no community support, no party

Quoting for posterity--don't want you deleting this comment. Price was 3.40/.00024 when you said it.

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:37:12 PM

With recently some un-clear or confirm infomation about the news they announcement partnership with MS and Samsung.
So let's wait if we can see some confirm from them then MIOTA will mool again!

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:04:51 PM

With recently some un-clear or confirm infomation about the news they announcement partnership with MS and Samsung.
So let's wait if we can see some confirm from them then MIOTA will mool again!

What's unclear?

In fact, you can go to a meetup and confirm yourself: https://www.meetup.com/nl-NL/Chicago-IOTA-Meetup/events/244986575/

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:29:01 AM

Pump finished, where it will be in a week? a there some thoughts? 1.5 dollars?

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:31:14 AM

I doubt it drifts below 3$

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:42:10 AM

What made you think that bump finished on IOTA. I think that it's value grows more than 2.5 USD in some days because I see that btc and all the altcoins grows faster in coinmarketcap list. We are finding the iota supply more than ever in this month alone.
So we don't find the any dump further in this coin especially. Other than I would expect neo and waves to grow faster and increase in chart. Little bit personal greediness because I have invest on that coins.
SriNr

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:42:38 AM

how bright is the future for IOTA cryptocurrency?
everyone, please tell me.!
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:31:44 AM

how bright is the future for IOTA cryptocurrency?
everyone, please tell me.!

Like most shit coins on daily charts will be slow going to new deeps) Just kidding. I already paid a margin call while short of IOTA)

Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:01:29 AM

Can anyone link to some measured and informed articles written about IOTA? It seems it's worth researching because it could be the next Ethereum, worth investing a lot in, or could just fizzle out in a while.  The total supply is in the billions and $4 would really be the top if there isn't serious potential. I have heard some bad things about how they handled mistakes in their code, parts of the network is centralized but that is only at the beginning to keep it secure. The microsoft deal was spread as a partnership but may just be that microsoft is going to have a meeting with the iota developers. Is there any certainty they will develop smart contracts on the iota chain. If so it could actually contend with Ethereum.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:08:45 AM

Can anyone link to some measured and informed articles written about IOTA? It seems it's worth researching because it could be the next Ethereum, worth investing a lot in, or could just fizzle out in a while.  The total supply is in the billions and $4 would really be the top if there isn't serious potential. I have heard some bad things about how they handled mistakes in their code, parts of the network is centralized but that is only at the beginning to keep it secure. The microsoft deal was spread as a partnership but may just be that microsoft is going to have a meeting with the iota developers. Is there any certainty they will develop smart contracts on the iota chain. If so it could actually contend with Ethereum.

I suggest you do your own research. If you are expecting cryptocurrency forums to get their information correct and without bias, you really need to overhaul your perceptions. Most of what you wrote is debatable or just plain wrong, but you shouldn't take my word for it. You should google the information and look for trusted sources or factual data, even then you should by a bit skeptical and use your own judgement.

As far as Microsoft goes, you could literally go to Chicago and ask them yourself: https://www.meetup.com/nl-NL/Chicago-IOTA-Meetup/events/244986575/

langdong

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:10:38 AM

Can anyone link to some measured and informed articles written about IOTA? It seems it's worth researching because it could be the next Ethereum, worth investing a lot in, or could just fizzle out in a while.  The total supply is in the billions and $4 would really be the top if there isn't serious potential. I have heard some bad things about how they handled mistakes in their code, parts of the network is centralized but that is only at the beginning to keep it secure. The microsoft deal was spread as a partnership but may just be that microsoft is going to have a meeting with the iota developers. Is there any certainty they will develop smart contracts on the iota chain. If so it could actually contend with Ethereum.

I'd really like to see that press release or whatever that states that there is a partnership with Microsoft (from Iota). That picture with some text on it posted on page 1 is 70% BS. Do your own research!
Also don't compare it to Ethereum. Has nothing to do with it. When it comes to price development, maybe.
Supply is pretty similar to Satoshis. Smart contracts are probably to come. When? No one knows.

I think no team in crypto has ever achieved so many partnerships and cooperations.
Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:51:45 AM

I think this sudden rise in IOTA is not a surprise or temporary. IOTA is very well designed project and it will be recognised by some important companies soon. All these recent developments show us how good IOTA can be in the future. I believe it is still not too late to join IOTA train.

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:17:52 AM

Can anyone link to some measured and informed articles written about IOTA? It seems it's worth researching because it could be the next Ethereum, worth investing a lot in, or could just fizzle out in a while.  The total supply is in the billions and $4 would really be the top if there isn't serious potential. I have heard some bad things about how they handled mistakes in their code, parts of the network is centralized but that is only at the beginning to keep it secure. The microsoft deal was spread as a partnership but may just be that microsoft is going to have a meeting with the iota developers. Is there any certainty they will develop smart contracts on the iota chain. If so it could actually contend with Ethereum.

I was also skeptical about this coin IOTA before,  I never took it serious because I thought it will need up like most upcoming altcoin. But now, it seems like most cryptocurrency news are mentioning it.
Here is a link I found, it could help you also; https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/money/5078469/iota-price-how-to-buy-cryptocurrency-bitcoin/amp/

And I suggest that if you want to invest, you should wait and do so after December 14th. I read that most top tech companies like Microsoft, Samsung, Fujitus and other popular ones invested in it which is what caused the high  toppings. So Dec.14th will reveal if its worth investing on or not.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:38:36 PM

IOTA is the silent giant,,
come from the bottom and now the price increase hardly,,
next years maybe will hit more than 10$

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:54:51 PM

Iota has been showing his strength for weeks and its a good sign. If it continues to soar, well it just show he has what it takes to be in the cryptoworld.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:30:02 PM

IOTA is definitely in the beta/initial dev stages, things aren't 100%, but they're not miles away either. I think by the end of next year the tangle could be a lot stronger and a lot of money will move into it.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
pit2525

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:13:37 AM

"We'll be among the top 3 cryptocurrencies in 2018" - as the Tweet says, a quite bold statement but it seems the have plans to achieve this:
https://twitter.com/financemagnates/status/950752157124513792

debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:35:51 AM

Ups, what's happening to IOTA?  Grin

You will soon understand that when a coin does a P and later comes a big D...no community support, no party

Quoting for posterity--don't want you deleting this comment. Price was 3.40/.00024 when you said it.

Actually he is partially right.
IOTA is a great concept but at the current moment they are just a token. If we don't see something real from them very soon, the price will drop. If they finally manage to release something, working and innovating, then the price will mooning.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

IOTA actually has a lot more potential for development than other altcoins. I think their development team is very professional and this makes IOTA a top choice for all long-term investors and I also keep IOTA in the future.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

I am passionate IOTA has good and fast growth, also has a good plan into the future. but the weakness of IOTA is that it can not keep the price when the bitcoin price goes down. because I see a good altcoin is the one that can survive when bitcoin down.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: