Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:25:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transaction with MyEtherWallet is Pending  (Read 854 times)
andra-ierma (OP)

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:00:18 AM

ethereum network is being overloaded, a few days ago probably due to its emerging game cryptokitties. but until now the transaction is still problematic and there are still many transactions in pending. see there are twenty thousand unconfirmed transactions. https://etherscan.io/txsPending

Yep, it running to with blockchain too, several days ago i'd transaction from exchanger is still status unconfirmation 'till now. Hope it can't spend much time.
And for the exchanger can't pending status and didn't spend a lot of much gas.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:45:54 AM

Why is This Week so difficult to a transaction with MyEtherWallet?
1. Is it caused bitcoin is rocketed;
2. too many phishing; or
3. cost the gas price too high
This is because of the popular game CryptoKitties. I also have a transaction pending since yesterday. Try to send transactions with gas 61 on this page https://www.myetherwallet.com/#offline-transaction
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:45:24 PM

There are many reasons for a pending transactions. Maybe you lack gas or gwei or not enough ETH in your wallet to buy gas. Lastly, too much traffic in the network.
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:57:25 PM

ethereum network is being overloaded, a few days ago probably due to its emerging game cryptokitties. but until now the transaction is still problematic and there are still many transactions in pending. see there are twenty thousand unconfirmed transactions. https://etherscan.io/txsPending

Yep, it running to with blockchain too, several days ago i'd transaction from exchanger is still status unconfirmation 'till now. Hope it can't spend much time.
And for the exchanger can't pending status and didn't spend a lot of much gas.
we do not know how long this will happen, if it lasts a long time, I'm sure many people will be disappointed and lose. the question is, are they rightly looking for a solution to solve this problem.  Cry
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:15:20 PM

I read that there is a game called crypto kitties where each kittie is diferent and you can breed them and sell on market . It made ethereum network so slow . That game went popular like pokemon GO game lol . But if 1 game can make ethereum network slow , then they need to do something , because if people will make popular projects on ethereum . Ethereum will be useless .
It did already show some flaw when it comes on handling lots of transactions not totally big just like on Bitcoin but still it did cause a very delay confirmation of transaction into the entire network not just only affecting casual users but also on erc20 token traders as well. That game cryptokitties did really make this stuff it becomes really popular and now it did unexpectedly flooded the network.For now we cant do nothing but just to wait up for your transaction to be confirmed or if in your in a hurry then better to pay up huge fees.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cadreamsurf

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:46:02 PM

Today i had tried sell my ETH on localethereum. It took more than an hour. Huge commission and i really disappointed. Many airdrop coin pointless to sell on ED.
andra-ierma (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:03:06 PM

Today i had tried sell my ETH on localethereum. It took more than an hour. Huge commission and i really disappointed. Many airdrop coin pointless to sell on ED.

Yeah, if you take 50 gwei of gas maybe not spend a long time, just several minute. My friend was tried it and success. So we have to spend a lot of gas to transaction, start with deposit, sell, and finally transfer to our wallet. If we take 50 gas it means 150 gas that we have spend to 1 transaction. Is it much eth that we've spend. For the airdrop it is too little the prize of it. We wait until the ICO's end. I hope taht happen is not so long. And one problem i'd got the transaction. Cause of this transaction my token was lost. I disappointed.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:14:06 PM

Yeah, if you take 50 gwei of gas maybe not spend a long time, just several minute. My friend was tried it and success. So we have to spend a lot of gas to transaction, start with deposit, sell, and finally transfer to our wallet. If we take 50 gas it means 150 gas that we have spend to 1 transaction. Is it much eth that we've spend. For the airdrop it is too little the prize of it. We wait until the ICO's end. I hope taht happen is not so long. And one problem i'd got the transaction. Cause of this transaction my token was lost. I disappointed.
50 gwei is too much on a single transaction which would not really be worth of if you do only pass up small amounts.If you cant really wait then its your own decision to use up some amounts to fasten up the transaction confirmation. Network is congested now which we can really expect some delays because of that DAPP.If you don't like to add up fees then you would need to wait until the network is not already fully loaded.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 03:50:08 PM

2. too many phishing; or

The same with other wallets the transactions are very slow. The grounds that you mentioned about ETH transactions is right. Theres a heavy traffic in the network pending a lot of transactions unconfirmed. But I guess one of the biggest ground of the current situation is the Cryptokitties. Ive read an article about it and it says that Its making the network clogged due to heavy transactions from buying to selling of the virtual pet. I dont if this is true but it has point.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Davehad

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:23:05 PM

The problem isn't with Myetherwallet as such - and there's nothing to hack there - they don't save any of your details, security wise - look out for phishing and scam websites.

Cryptokitties has definitely caused a backlog - personally I've not experienced any delays this week.

Thanks

Dave
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:31:21 PM

I think the problem in Ethereum, it can not cope with the volume of transactions that occur in a given time. In this connection, will raise the price of gas, but it still does not solve the problem. With rising gas prices some transactions to become irrelevant for exchange and sale. As a result, I think, will be frozen many projects on the platform Ethereum .
wvasko

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:49:44 PM

I have the same story. Two transactions are suspended for a long time. This is due to the launch of the draft cryptokitties.

mnightwaffle

Activity: 1002
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:24:04 PM

I had the same problem. Fixed it by installing metamask on Chrome, & importing the private key. Default gas price works (it's like $0.70).

So MEW is fixed.

Still, my Etherdelta accounts are pretty much frozen. Changing settings does nothing  Undecided
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:45:52 PM

2. too many phishing; or

because ETH transaction this now busy
if you want fast confirmation, you must incraese sending fee, GAS minimum 250k, with gas price 100 gwei, i think youre transaction can fast confirmastion and without problem
IOTA_THT

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:40:29 AM

2. too many phishing; or

if you want fast confirmation, you must incraese sending fee, GAS minimum 250k, with gas price 100 gwei, i think youre transaction can fast confirmastion and without problem

ETH is overflowd now, that is why the transactions are takin forever
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:15:57 AM

I heard from some people said about "CryptoKitties", dunno what it means but it is said that the ethereum network overloaded because of it. I'm fairly new here, so not really sure what is happening. But I did increase the gas and it went well.
nickmayhem

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Get Upto Date News Of Gold

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:22:43 AM

I think the game called CryptoKitties did this to the network.

I am active player in CryptoKitties and our transactions are also getting stuck. Even if we are willing to pay higher gas price.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:22:00 AM

2. too many phishing; or

Yeah it is and this is not the right time to transact with ETH since the network is congested, but if people could rise up their gwei then maybe they can slightly fasten up their transactions.

But for me I will just simply ignore to do transacting to anyone and maybe will come back to trade on next year to avoid been stock on network difficulties nowadays.

I am active player in CryptoKitties and our transactions are also getting stuck. Even if we are willing to pay higher gas price.

CrytoKitties is ETH killer and if ETH network creators do not counter act this current issue well maybe they could lose some supporters and some of eth holders might go on the other coin who/s not terribly doing this kind of hassle.

andra-ierma (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:34:44 PM

2. too many phishing; or

Yeah it is and this is not the right time to transact with ETH since the network is congested, but if people could rise up their gwei then maybe they can slightly fasten up their transactions.

But for me I will just simply ignore to do transacting to anyone and maybe will come back to trade on next year to avoid been stock on network difficulties nowadays.

CrytoKitties is ETH killer and if ETH network creators do not counter act this current issue well maybe they could lose some supporters and some of eth holders might go on the other coin who/s not terribly doing this kind of hassle.

Everyone have same problem but another guy, it's not problem with gas of transaction.
When I do transaction with mew i've lost my token. And i'd failed do it so my token decrease because i've failed if this. That's it annoy to me. And now i have little coin. I feel very disappointed.
Sweet_Angel

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:40:49 AM

I think that has made difficult to make transactions in MyEtherWallet recently due to high transaction traffic and system maintenance.

It has nothing to do with the rise in bitcoin prices because MyEtherWallet is a wallet supported by ethreum not bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: