Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinexchange.io Withdrawal Problem . Fake TXID + wait 46 hours  (Read 652 times)
1discovery (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:28:33 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 07:50:17 AM by 1discovery

I'm waiting 46 hours for "withdraw BTCRED and ETH"  from Coinexchange.io TXID  does not exist on the Ethereum network.
They wrote me: "The Ethereum network is currently congested.This is likely due to CryptoKitties"
Do you think that's true?

Because...ok,transactions are delayed, (2-3 hours) but they have a valid TXID . My TXID is "NOT FOUND" in etherscan.io and I'm waiting 46 hours. This is the delay ?  If you got a transaction hash but etherscan.io doesn't know about it then it wasn't broadcast to peers. This means that the transaction was calculated offline and has not been broadcasted yet .  

You can create a transaction offline and get a transaction hash and send that to you out-of-band. That doesn't mean the Ethereum network knows about it. When you withdraw from a hosted (shared) E-Wallet, you are at the mercy of that E-Wallet provider. It isn't Ethereum's fault. Once that E-Wallet provider finally broadcasts the transaction to peers, those nodes will relay the transaction and within seconds nodes around the world know about it. So, to summarize, until the E-Wallet sends it there's no way for Ethereum network to know about it.

My TXID:
ETH:  0x34ec86d2031dad13d685e53d2371460602945fcbb2ee56329a3142da755d91af
BTCRED: 0xc683389eeb4322596b9a95d551ea968566b10c30aab2924edffd718b734b76bf

ETH and BTCRED coins loses value.  Angry

Coinexchange.io does not send my BTCRED and ETH (ERC20 tokens)  to the ether network Huh !
My transactions with ETH...etc..on Bittrex and Poloniex, Etherdelta is ok. Just on Coinexchagne.io is a problem. I see in etherscan.io that other transactions BTCRED are alright:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x6aac8cb9861e42bf8259f5abdc6ae3ae89909e11

I asked for stop withdrawal , because my BTCRD has not yet been sent to the Ethereum network. (TXID  does not exist in the Ethereum network)

Answer from Coinexchange:
"The problem is the txid has been sent to thr Ethereum network and until we see either confirmation or failure from the network we can not offer further assistance."

What? Txid has been sent to thr Ethereum network 46 hours ago but does not exists in the ethereum blockchain explorer ?
Does anyone have the same problem ?
sporty90

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:51:58 AM

Me, I have the same problem, waiting over 15h Now.
zoldyck1219

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:54:48 AM

Me too,

I had a withdrawal of an erc-20 coin - on coinexchange it sais transaction complete, the balance on the coinex wallet and my other wallet are 0.
No transactions on the etherscan etc. Here is what they replied to me(or some people facing the problem):

"We have formulated this response to try and address most of the issues which users have been experiencing due to the recent Ethereum network congestion problems, as we CANNOT deal with individual cases currently.

Please read the following announcement thoroughly.

CoinExchange.io is currently experiencing numerous transaction delays due to the recent Ethereum network congestion problems.

This is being caused by a substantial increase in volume of traffic on the Ethereum Network due to a recent release of an ETH based application (CryptoKitties).

We have temporarily disabled ETH and ERC20 wallets halting withdrawals and deposits.

Being that this is an external issue affecting the entire Ethereum network, it is out of CoinExchange’s control. Please be assured we are actively working to do what we can, with the aim to clear pending and lost transactions ASAP.

In the meantime, the ETH and ERC20 wallets have been put into maintenance in order to mitigate the effect of this network congestion escalating, as well as to protect our users from further delays on subsequent transactions.

If you sent a transaction and it has not been received or you are unable to locate the transaction on the blockchain, please do not be alarmed.

“Lost” or pending transactions are likely in the global Ethereum transaction pool and should clear once the network decongests and we have re-enabled our wallets.

While we do not foresee these issues to be ongoing for an extended period of time, we appreciate your understanding and patience while we address the problems.

Our apologies once again for any delays and inconvenience caused by this. While this is a global issue, which has affected multiple exchanges and users, please be assured that CoinExchange.io is working extensively to resume functionality to it’s users as soon as possible.

There has been a large number of user transactions affected by this event, this has produced an overload in support tickets.

We kindly ask you to appreciate that due to the size and nature of the issue, we are doing everything we can, yet cannot deal with individual requests to alter/provide assistance for ETH and ERC20 transactions.

Therefore, please close and do not create new support tickets relating to this issue until 24 hours after the ETH and ERC20 wallets are out of maintenance and have been re-enabled.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team"

1discovery (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:31:52 PM

My BTCRED were delivered after 6 days. I lost 70% of the value .   Angry
Now I am waiting 2 days for ETH !
Faking Coinexchange.io ! ! !
ergun777

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:42:48 PM

Hi everyone , yesterday i have bought some Ethereum Gold and aethereum cash ,  from coinexchange.io , i send all tokent to MyEtherWallet , but until 22 Hours i am waiting still , status is pending  , i am only wonder is this website cheater or  is this procedure this normal ? , i think this website is cheater  . Because i have sent twitt massage to admin but nobody return to me  . . . auuwwfwf i think , i have lost my 260$

sorry ,  for my english , my english is not good , pls someone help me .

Huh Angry Angry Angry Cry Cry
CRYPTOBEX

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:00:55 AM

I have the same problem - successful confirmation of sending ETH to coinexchange.io , but nothing showing on the website. I think it's deliberate. They trade our money on other exchanges, but we have to wait.

I will no longer trade on Coinexchange.io Every day there are problems with the deposit or withdrawal ! ! !
KitKat500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:39:48 AM

Hi everyone , yesterday i have bought some Ethereum Gold and aethereum cash ,  from coinexchange.io , i send all tokent to MyEtherWallet , but until 22 Hours i am waiting still , status is pending  , i am only wonder is this website cheater or  is this procedure this normal ? , i think this website is cheater  . Because i have sent twitt massage to admin but nobody return to me  . . . auuwwfwf i think , i have lost my 260$

sorry ,  for my english , my english is not good , pls someone help me .

Huh Angry Angry Angry Cry Cry

My withdrawal of LCT is pending for 20+ hours as well. I opened Support Ticket 10 hours ago. Not response yet.
Sovremennik

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:43:54 AM

Same
No coins are credited for 20 hours
Conclusion QTUM also hangs Sad
CRYPTOBEX

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

Warning

Currently the value of ETH is deliberately high on Coinexchange.io. Do not send ETH to Coinexchange.io, it will not be displayed in your wallet.
Many people have not got their coins. (ETH,BTC,Doge)

Probably going any solid scam !
dchanevv

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

I have withdrawal some DOGE from COINEXHANGE about 25 hours ago and it never arrived. I have even verified the withdrawal link in my email. In the withdrawal section it says - COMPLETED. But I m curious why the TXID is just number "2". What does it mean? I have contacted support 1 day ago, still no reply..
c15

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:43:12 PM

huge withdrawal problems for 24hours.
ethereum and doge in my case.
what is going on?

jovica888

Activity: 42
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:47:40 PM

I just wanted to withdraw 2 BTCs to my wallet. It says Completed - but TXID is "2" just number "2". I wrote to support and I am praying
Rusupaulmihai91

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

you dont receive your doge?
rakeshsoni86

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

Hello bro i m also facing same issue i have done with withdrawal of Bitconnect since 2 days but txid shown as 1 but not processed.

ejamfta78

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:28:47 AM

Hello I also have same problem with 1.9++ ltc withdrawal from coinexchange to cryptopia ltc address , its about 28hours & still not received my ltc & on block explorer does not show any transaction activity. ..already submit support ticket but no response. usually for ltc withdrawal take about 15 to 30 minute transaction to success..
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:50:26 AM

Warning
Currently the value of ETH is deliberately high on Coinexchange.io. Do not send ETH to Coinexchange.io, it will not be displayed in your wallet.
Many people have not got their coins. (ETH,BTC,Doge)
Probably going any solid scam !

Probably meant to entice people to send coins to their hot wallet which they need to process all these pending withdrawals.

Or simply not process the transactions and keep the entire coins.. the infamous exit strategy.

When you see the first warning signs, never ignore it. Try to withdraw all coins you own on the exchange. If it doesn't work, don't send them more coins, even if they offer twice the market price!

Byteme22

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:13:30 AM

i have been waiting for a reply to my ticket for 6 days
PLEASE coin exchange  my ticket is #63892 and i cannot withdraw any DGB
i need to access it
ejamfta78

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:31:38 AM

Hello I also have same problem with 1.9++ ltc withdrawal from coinexchange to cryptopia ltc address , its about 28hours & still not received my ltc & on block explorer does not show any transaction activity. ..already submit support ticket but no response. usually for ltc withdrawal take about 15 to 30 minute transaction to success..

For Your Info, after almost a week, My Ltc withdrawal from Coinexchange arrived in my wallet...

This withdrawal has now been reprocessed, please allow some time for the funds to be received. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team
longtrail40

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:20:37 PM

So far I have been waiting for 24 days to hear a response from coinexchange.io ,  I made a withdrawal of Pure tokens to my wallet, and it says complete, with a TXID of 1  and that's it.  I see some others here have been helped in a week or so, but this is getting ridiculous,  it's going on a month, and haven't heard anything.  Has anybody here seen the TXID of 1?  What does that mean?  I've seen another post of a Txid of 2.  As of right now I can't do anything, my coins are in limbo and appear stolen and they are not responding.  At least they can do is cancel the send and just put the coins back in my account.  What the hell is going on?  Coinexchange.io fix this now!!!
tranquilitysea

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:29:22 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 04:25:57 AM by tranquilitysea

Withdrew today and received what seems to be a random txid, support ticket open. We'll see how long I have to wait... for now its been 9 hours...

Edit: To confirm took almost 10 hours but withdrawal was completed successfully..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: