Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Artis Turba - Cryptocurrency Wallet & Trading Platform  (Read 22831 times)
Lifestudent38

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 01:03:17 PM

Artis Turba will support the #ETH #Constantinople hard fork expected to occur around 8am UTC on 17 January 2019 at block height 7,080,000. For community peace of mind we will pause withdrawals from about 22pm on 16 January and will resume withdrawals ASAP
Lifestudent38

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 06:23:00 AM

ethereum announced that #Constantinople upgrade is temporarily postponed out of caution following a consensus decision by ethereum developers, see details here.

https://blog.ethereum.org/2019/01/15/security-alert-ethereum-constantinople-postponement/
Lifestudent38

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 10:11:40 AM

Artis Turba is supporting the BitTorrent Inc. airdrop expected to occur on the 11th of February 2019. All holders of TRX is eligible for the airdrop and its expected that TRX holders will receive about 0.11 BTT for each 1 TRX they are holding. For more information regarding BitTorrent please visit https://bittorrent.com/btt

Lifestudent38

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 08:12:59 AM

We are excited to welcome Stellar on Artis Turba with the following pairs going live this Friday the 15th of February at 12:00 UTC

• XLM/ZAR
  • XLM/BTC
  • XLM/ETH

Lifestudent38

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 08:14:45 AM

Hello to All here on BTCtalk.

I would love to hear some feedback regarding the creation of a new and updated Ann for Artis Turba. Your feedback is highly valued and appreciated!!

Kindly indicate interest by responding with a yay or a nay. Other suitable words will also apply  Tongue
kalaria

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:03:18 PM

Hello. Yes,we need new ANN thread  Smiley
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:44:39 AM

Artis Turba: A New Way To Learn About & Earn Cryptocurrencies
https://sacrypto.co.za/artis-turba-a-new-way-to-learn-about-earn-cryptocurrencies/

Artis Turba, an intuitive cryptocurrency exchange based in South Africa, has launched its own token, called ARTIS, on the Ethereum blockchain.
ARTIS, like Bitcoin and Ethereum, can be traded on cryptocurrency exchanges and provides specific utility. This utility is known as the Artis Affiliate Reward Program, or AARP for short,
which entitles ARTIS holders to a pro-rata share of 50% of the trading fee revenue generated on Artis Turba.
To enable AARP, all you need to do is own and hold ARTIS in your Artis Turba account. The
earnings are automatically credited to your account daily based on the last 24-hours’ trading volume.

Lifestudent38

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 10:00:06 PM

Hello. Yes,we need new ANN thread  Smiley

Be sure to check out the new ANN
Lifestudent38

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 10:19:07 PM

Am still not displaying photos Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Lifestudent38

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 12:21:43 PM

Artis Turba | Newsletter Jul 01, 2019

Welcome to the Artis Turba monthly newsletter where we want to keep you updated with the latest news and developments at Artis Turba. We know newsletters tend to build up in inboxes so we are aiming to keep it short and factual.

Platform News

We have some exciting functionality upgrades underway that will be released during the month of July. We present the instant trade function that will make the trading of Cryptocurrencies as easy as possible to our community. Additionally we are looking forward to the addition of Binance Coin on the platform and BNB coin will go live for trading on the 15th of July.

The Past Month Market Sentiments

The bullish sentiment in the overall market saw Bitcoin reach R200,000 ($12,500) toward the end of June before drawing back to current levels at R170,000 ($12,000). Do you think Bitcoin will breach this 2019 High? Share your insights on our twitter poll.

ARTIS and AARP (Artis Affiliate Rewards Program)

Artis Turba’s native token ARTIS allows holders to share in trading fee revenues generated on the exchange on a daily basis. Since the 17th of September 2018 ARTIS holders have been sharing in revenue generated on the Artis Turba Exchange. To participate in AARP, all you need to do is buy and hold ARTIS in your Artis Turba account. The earnings are automatically credited to your account daily based on the last 24-Hour's trading volume and in each currency.

Promotions

During July and August we are giving away 3x the BTT airdrop amount on the 11th of each month. All you need to qualify is atleast 1 TRX. Stay tuned on our social media as we announce more promotions in the upcoming month.

Feedback is awesome

Artis Turba is community driven and we love hearing from you! If you have any feedback, suggestions or just want to say hi, please visit any of the social media platform as at the bottom of this email and make your voice heard.

Happy Trading

Nigel & Nickey
Lifestudent38

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 12:53:19 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 01:34:49 PM by Lifestudent38

Binance Coin listing at Artis Turba

Another first! South Africans can now buy @binance Coin with $ZAR Artis Turba is excited to welcome #BNB to South Africa. The following pairs are now live since 15 July 2019 only at http://artisturba.com

• BNB/ZAR
  • BNB/BTC
  • BNB/ETH
Lifestudent38

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 09:26:29 AM
Merited by nonjusty (1)

Want to ask someone here from our community to please give me merit (if you feel that I have contributed in a significant way offcourse).

This will help the Artis Turba ANN to display images (I just need +1 merit  Roll Eyes)
Lifestudent38

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 12:16:15 PM

Referral Rewards

We are excited to announce that the referral rewards system is now live at Artis Turba. A summary of your Referral Activity is provided in your account dashboard, and you will find a “My Referrals” Page under the “My Account” drop down menu.

Our community can now earn even more by referring friends, family and associates to Artis Turba. Both the referrer and the referred are eligible for rewards and the rewards structure* is as follows;

Referrer gets 100 ARTIS and the Referred gets 100 ARTIS

Criteria for eligibility will be Referred Tier 2 KYC Accounts, meaning that referred persons will need to submit at least an ID document.
Eligibility criteria is introduced to root out potential abuse of the referral system. We sincerely enjoy giving kick-backs to our community, but we also enjoy protecting the overall ARTIS community and ecosystem.

*The reward values and eligibility criteria are subject to change dependent on market conditions of ARTIS, and behavior regarding the referral reward system.
Lifestudent38

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 12:18:06 PM

Address Book Management

Our community can also now save their withdrawal addresses in the Withdrawal Address Book. To navigate to the Withdrawal Address Management Page simply click on the “Withdraw” menu, the link titled “Withdrawal Address Management” is shown at the top.

Additionally our community will be getting deposit notification emails when deposits arrive in their accounts.
Mikadodu13

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 09:21:31 AM

hello !! being an artis investor, and seeing artis sleeping, I come to ask for information here (on telegram its erases the messages which disturb them)
So investor for 9 months now at artis, I'm starting to wonder if I made the right choice
he announced v2 almost 7 months ago, but no changes since, no information, and when we dare to ask questions about their telegram it takes us for a fool.
before the start of the pandemic, he was kind, since the pandemic, he became a bit stupid.
short no v2 for now, my investment has made - 60%, and when I see on their platforms the artis on sale, tells me the price and not ready to evolve this year. Is there still hope that this project will wake up or abandon it?
ps / forgot the dividends on artis, even these become pitiful ..
Cyplyakox

Activity: 116
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 08:25:28 AM

The team is working on launching the update, conducting a number of preparatory work, transferring the MySQL libraries to the new MongoDB, on August 26, the V2.0 version of Artis Turba will be updated https://medium.com/artisturba/artis-turba-v2-0-update-e2649941f71b
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 07:23:46 AM

Artis Turba made the last update, in which they optimized the code and reduced the loading time of the platform and also fixed a number of bugs https://twitter.com/ArtisTurba/status/1314062554478579717?s=20
Mikadodu13

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 07:42:59 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5160280.new#new

I leave that here !!! shit project I'm going to spasms, until you keep your word or a warning banner is put up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: