Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:28:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Crypto predictions  (Read 7099 times)
staradvincula

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:55:18 AM

Everybody here involved in crypto world do reall love to read/hear a possitive predictions about cryptocurrency.  As what some crypto experts says that 2018 would be the year of "greener pastures".  This may also the year where the clash between the traditional banking system and cryptocurrencies emerges to higher level of visibility.  Bitcoin and other crypticurrencies are going to replace paper money as a transactional currency.  Crypto will change the monopolization of government-backed money.
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:02:36 AM

The governments would definetly get involved in it and I think that 2018 wouldn`t be as easy as it was this year. So I try to educate myself on trading and keep going
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:16:47 AM

Given the year that 2017 has been, what are your predictions for 2018 for cryptos? will Bitcoin continue to rise? I think governments will be involved more in cryptos in 2018, more regulation maybe?
I couldn't agree more, since bitcoin have seen a massive increase in price and this lead to people starting to take part in it, like investing in it and earning massive amounts of money from it, there is no more ignoring it and say it is just a bubble, the amount of money that has been pumped into the cryptocurrency market in general, is going to lead to more and more people and investors joining it, my prediction for the bitcoin next year is that it will keep on going high and that is a known fact, but it's rise is accompanied with cryptocurrenvies gaining more popularity and in particular Ethereum, which have proved how viable it is and this is reflected from the massive amount of projects that are starting up, selling tokens that are ethereum based to promote and to get start ups on their ideas and projects.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:28:20 AM

I think for 2018,  crypto will be one of the most hype stuff in the world since the price of bitcoin increase to its max..
And now like i thought before, every single person wants to take the part, want to know more about it

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:40:31 AM

there can be a lot of thing that can be happen in the 2018 but still you ask what is our prediction i think that bitcoin will raise even more further a lot of coins will be generated and introduced to many. ethereum can be raise much more and go boom and still this cannot be happen too in the future and hope that will not happen
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:27:22 AM

Given the year that 2017 has been, what are your predictions for 2018 for cryptos? will Bitcoin continue to rise? I think governments will be involved more in cryptos in 2018, more regulation maybe?

This is true, even now goverments are trying to get their hands into crypto.

The cryptoworld is making a lot of noise right now, and it seems that the future of currencies will be digital. It will be interesting to see only one currency over all currencies.
Question is, which one will best them all?  Huh

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:28:24 AM

In my opinion crypto will be more popular and many people will jump it, and the price of some mayor coin like BTC, ETH, DASH, LTC will increasing again. Bitcoin and other crypto just like internet will be bigger day by day.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:33:17 AM

2018 would be another year for Bitcoin and Alt coin/token, because many business/services are emerging with digital world and digital currencies. We have to expect more volume on transaction at Blockchain.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
realdhanny

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:37:50 AM

With institutional investment, bitcoin could find its way to levels around $30k before end of 2018.
There are also a bunch of altcoins to watch in 2018 e.g.
$EMC2
$IOTA
$WAVES
$ETN
$NAGA (Still in ICO)
$MONA and $ETH (if their roadmap is anything to go by).

My money will definitely be on these.  Cool

lei_lei

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:15:36 AM

I think the value of btc will be higher and higher!

⚡Semux  ●  Free Airdrop  ●  High Performance BFT Consensus Blockchain (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159012.0)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:19:43 AM

there can be a lot of thing that can be happen in the 2018 but still you ask what is our prediction i think that bitcoin will raise even more further a lot of coins will be generated and introduced to many. ethereum can be raise much more and go boom and still this cannot be happen too in the future and hope that will not happen

As their are lot of fork happening in coming time this will be again a boost for the btc and prices seems to rise again after this fork happens, So 2018 we will see another good year unless their are something happens where the bad news come in then their would be a certain fall as well. In the same time altcoin should have a better year for 2018 as some of the coins are still under priced and should rise a lot than what it is today.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:48:59 AM

2017 is really a successful year of Bitcoin and altcoin. We can see many development in the market or the releasing of ICO tokens. Cryptocurrency is more popular in the world and some Governments begin accept the legality of crypto. CBOE has listed bitcoin future contact in the stock market is an example. Therefore, I believe that Crypto will have a good future in 2018

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
kaeluxdeuz

Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:51:15 AM

We should expect Bitcoin to go higher ofcourse, billionaire investors also predicted that this would happen. Some say it will go $50K and other say it will go as high as $500K.
Altcoins too have a bright future, it seems that Ethereum is on the rise again, and the same can be said for coins like Ripple when that reaches $1-2 in 2018.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:06:41 PM

2018 looks good for altcoins, ethereum can reach $1k and other coins will rise. Ripple is expected to go $2 too.

Big year, but lets see what happens.
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:07:39 PM

We have seen the rapid growth just this last 2 months. I see another 10x on most major coins. If you hold $100k in cryptos now and are not stupid, you will be a millionaire by 2019.

Remember to increase your security measures, the more valuable this market becomes the more people will want your piece of the pie without doing the work. Keep safe and I hope a prosperous year to all!
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:14:35 PM

I'm positive that 2018 is the time for altcoins, there are so many great projects that has an on going ICO and will end next year, I'm very excited to see how it goes. And of course btc, the mother of all cryptos, that is continously rising and for ETH that keeping its pacing. The end of 2017 is good, but 2018 will be great!

[
Altero

Merit: 123

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:19:12 PM

I believe that, of what happen in this year will have possible to happen again by next year. Maybe there is a little bit changes in the side of altcoins prices because of having new altcoins creation which basically affect the market trend. But surely, bitcoin will still surging worldwide and domination in the market.
dakszmey

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:25:40 PM

I think BTC will slow down a little in 2018. ETH and other popular altcoins will rise rapidly instead, like litecoin iota and waves.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:29:43 PM

The bitcoin is rapidly increasing its value and I predict that in 2018 the bitcoin will continue to increase.
My prediction on crypto is it will all totally rise in 2018, and i am very confident that bitcoin could rise up even $60 before 2018 will end, and i think many altcoins could rise as welll just like ethereum that is starting to rise and increase its price, many things is we will happen in 2018, many people is we will became rich in 2018 because of crypto.

zedcash

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:31:37 PM

WE think that cryptos will be growing, BTC will hit $50k minimum in 2018 but the governments will not let it Go freely.At least, they will want to share some profit. we also will see a new project that will likely give BTC a fight for that number.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: