Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:47:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Crypto predictions  (Read 7099 times)
Ambonjaya

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:50:51 AM

I think BTC will hit $50k minimum because we will see people start pricing in the next halving into the price, and probably we will see more government intervention in the space, because they are already surprise at the success of the space, I also expect some big projects to fail. I also predict we will see a new project that will likely give BTC a fight for that number on spot

50K in 2018? that's a bold prediction. but i also think there is going to me a major failure in 2018, and also some ground breaking announcement by governments.

Agree with 50K...and I expect maybe even more. What do You mean by "ground breaking announcement by governments" ? If you mean national crypto currencies I agree but in 2018 I expect some form of taxes on crypto because of failing fiat money. I also expecting Insane jump in prices of Gold and Silver in 2018.

which I know cryptocurrency is still fluctuating and so I am sure that by the end of 2018 the price of crypto will be good and skyrocket high and in this way, I prefer to hold my altcoin and wait for the altcoin price to be stable again I just sell my altcoin and get the profit good

My opinion cryptocurrency certainly very difficult to stabilize altcoin market because there are many emerging new coins and ethereum is again a big dump ..
energodar2019

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:06:32 AM

Many are disappointed in the cryptocurrency this year, those who bought for $ 17 000 their capital has decreased by 2 times!!! And a lot of people. I'm afraid that people will stop believing in the eternal growth of Bitcoin and new capital will not enter the market and the price will not rise.

I agree with You! I am also afraid to see a strong growth of bitcoin this year. Perhaps the price will fluctuate in the current range until the end of the year. Many have lost faith in the cryptocurrency and little new money comes to the market.
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:14:26 AM

my friend buy xrp at 3$ and bitcoin at 18k$. he so fuked up . haha. market can't recover this year. many bad news make we lost many trader, investor... we need time.

omar bakrie

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:19:00 AM

in my opinion, I predict that in 2018 it will end up the same as 2017. There will be several coins that are experiencing considerable increases. This is the year 2018 year for altcoin. many new altcoin. and many of the ICO are popping up as well. I can't wait looking forward to end of year 2018 this could soon happen to high price hikes on some of the coins.
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:33:50 AM

Given the year that 2017 has been, what are your predictions for 2018 for cryptos? will Bitcoin continue to rise? I think governments will be involved more in cryptos in 2018, more regulation maybe?

I think there will be more regulations in 2018 since the market cap of the crypto market grows to be a big number. The governments will not let it Go freely. At least, they will want to share some profit.
this is possible . a lot of social wealth will be absorbed by encrypted  . the wealth that the government can control is decreasing . the government will certainly supervise it .  some problems make the government very embarrassing . such as : zcach , xmr , dash
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:42:29 AM

In my opinion, overall the year will be successful for the crypto world. It is seen that more and more companies are turning to blockchain technology, and some governments are release the loop around the crypto world.   Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:44:57 AM

I think we are going to see a year of consolidation in terms of prices with little big gains available in 2018 still recovering from the correction that started the year off. More adoption by mainstream companies however which should stabilise the sector.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:48:09 AM

my friend buy xrp at 3$ and bitcoin at 18k$. he so fuked up . haha. market can't recover this year. many bad news make we lost many trader, investor... we need time.

I feel sorry for your friend and it seems he easily swayed by the hype like if I were him I feel so frustrated. But then again my faith is in bitcoin and I know in no time we will enter a bullish market again and what we've loss can be recover eventually. You know once we step our feet here we should know the risk behind it so expect that there will be a time that we experience losses.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
pesorules

Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:50:22 AM

Given the year that 2017 has been, what are your predictions for 2018 for cryptos? will Bitcoin continue to rise? I think governments will be involved more in cryptos in 2018, more regulation maybe?
I think I will rely on the predictions of some enthusiast, I believe that btc will hit 50k usd before the end of the year, that is not impossible to happen and nobody knows what will happen next, just believe and be positive always, it will be rewarded.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
tyas pur

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:54:45 AM

The increase in 2018 will not be the same as in 2017.
I see a lot of declines in 2018.
Lots of regulations from different countries about Cryptocurrency and current Cryptocurrency prices often decreased to make me pessimistic and not sure with Cryptocurrency.
I hope the value of Cryptocurrency prices to recover.
aelinsleague

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:55:20 AM

I think maybe tops it at around 30-35K but our dip will be at 6K USD.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:05:44 AM

Regulations are for betterment as it gives more transparency and regulations are good for market health in long run. 2018 makes many new changes in this market and we can see a new highs in this year if any positive outcome from all those happenings.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
nonkinto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:06:40 AM

I do not see any positive news for the continued growth of bitcoin
Luntop

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

The market is currently in decline ...but I hope that soon the market will go up . And the price of Bitcoin will increase
morphic

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:20:31 AM

I think that since the market value of the password market has grown to a big number, there will be more regulations in 2018. The government will start accepting it. But they will want to share some profits. So the future password market will have better development.
wowkapo

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

My prediction is that bitcoin will continue to grow . Many say that he will fall, but I not believe in this
bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:27:08 AM

In my opinion, overall the year will be successful for the crypto world. It is seen that more and more companies are turning to blockchain technology, and some governments are release the loop around the crypto world.   Smiley

2018 starts with a bad sign of crypto but it doesn't mean that it will stick to that. I hope it will rise up soon and will recover before the year ends.
IamL

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:27:37 AM

This is just my gut feeling, I think we will see a bigger dip in Bitcoin, it may fall below $5,000, I am bad in math so I am getting one of my friend over o we can study the graphs tonight to make a close prediction. Also, as so many Youtubers are saying June has always been the month where we will see the rise of Bitcoin again, I think this may not be the case this time around.
borjois56

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:28:03 AM

by the end of 2017, bitcoin prices are very high, I think, by the end of 2018, bitcoin prices may rise again, some countries have started to set crypto, hopefully the price of crypto will rise again

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
klimenok1991

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:33:28 AM

It is possible that bitcoin will take new peaks, more than 20-30 thousand$. But this may happen by the end of 2018. Now we see a long-term market correction. Also this year, many countries are beginning to accept cryptocurrencies as digital money. This will also have a positive impact on the growth of bitcoin and altcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: