Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Crypto predictions  (Read 7099 times)
Ridzik111

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:40:30 PM

Why do you think that the cue ball did not reach $ 8000 he already poured for this amount. My forecasts are that he will reach 15,000 dollars. Then it will be necessary to sell the cue ball.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:27:17 PM

Why do you think that the cue ball did not reach $ 8000 he already poured for this amount. My forecasts are that he will reach 15,000 dollars. Then it will be necessary to sell the cue ball.
of course, no one argues with the fact that everyone will sell Bitcoin when it rises to $ 15,000. That's only this price We will not see very long. At least, the demand for Bitcoin on the crypto-currency market should increase and then it will be possible to expect better prices.
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:11:53 PM

I hope the whole market will grow. Smiley But imo BTC will continue its dominance and for opposition we need alts that could compete with btc in speed/security/multi-transactions and so on. I prefer Kelvin Blockchain right now, because of the idea and interesting team Smiley
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:23:57 PM

Bitcoin can gain much this year and reach 20.000. I hope for it.
Ethereum will be 1500$. Or maybe this will happen in January 2019. Let's see!
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

I am also very confident that we will see a big spike happening towards the end of the year. There are several financial institutions in the US that are getting prepared to enter the market. Also, the same institution that succeeded to get the SEC to approve Futures are now on to something even bigger. If they succeed again this year to make the crypto market more available for institutional investors, my prediction is we will be far above 1 trillion markecap and bitcoin above 40k.

Confidence is one thing, but reality is quite another. I was super confident when I bought Elastic last year wow I just realized, more than 1 year ago that it was surely going to break 30k sats, maybe even 50k and 100k. Everything looked so promising.

It's like so, so low not I never even bothered to check back.

Big institutions entering crypto is already happening. They're just pretending they're not yet in the game.

Good point, wrong confidence has cost a lot of people a lot of money so it's better to stay cauteous. A couple of days ago everyone talked about the bulls being back and now the majority fears we might drop to all time lows. I also think that some institutions are already investing but mainly futures but could be wrong.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:46:07 PM

I am also very confident that we will see a big spike happening towards the end of the year. There are several financial institutions in the US that are getting prepared to enter the market. Also, the same institution that succeeded to get the SEC to approve Futures are now on to something even bigger. If they succeed again this year to make the crypto market more available for institutional investors, my prediction is we will be far above 1 trillion markecap and bitcoin above 40k.

Confidence is one thing, but reality is quite another. I was super confident when I bought Elastic last year wow I just realized, more than 1 year ago that it was surely going to break 30k sats, maybe even 50k and 100k. Everything looked so promising.

Big institutions entering crypto is already happening. They're just pretending they're not yet in the game.

Good point, wrong confidence has cost a lot of people a lot of money so it's better to stay cauteous. A couple of days ago everyone talked about the bulls being back and now the majority fears we might drop to all time lows. I also think that some institutions are already investing but mainly futures but could be wrong.
- Now I'm really crazy and tired in this market, many people also have feelings like me when the market goes in the negative direction, it's all because of my trust in crypto and bitcoin too much but the faith is gradually buried, I just want to get out of this situation as fast as possible. Good news, organizations willing to accept and invest in bitcoin, a lot of things, it seems to be just the trap for me to continue to hope and take away my money, this year with crypto is a very bad year, it almost pushed all users and investors to the ends of despair

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

Honestly, at the beginning of 2018 many crypto experts was predicted about Bitcoin and ETH and But unfortunately, their predictions not happened. That's why this year is really an unpredictable for crypto. But don't worry just believe in crypto and keep patience. I think at the end of this year crypto will boom. Probably Bitcoin will reach $20k or more within November or December 2018
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

From now until October, the price of coins will continue to fall, and they will surge in November and December this year.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:37:12 PM

Given the year that 2017 has been, what are your predictions for 2018 for cryptos? will Bitcoin continue to rise? I think governments will be involved more in cryptos in 2018, more regulation maybe?
My prediction about the crypto market this year is that the market will continue to survive. Maybe the crypto market price at the end of this year will be more stable than now.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

Bitcoin could get to $ 12.000, at the end of the year it will be bought very busy. Ethereum could be at $ 700, but I don't know, I'm quite pessimistic about altcoins right now and it could fall even to $ 300, very changeable autumn will be there.

blindminer

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:50:43 PM

- Now I'm really crazy and tired in this market, many people also have feelings like me when the market goes in the negative direction, it's all because of my trust in crypto and bitcoin too much but the faith is gradually buried, I just want to get out of this situation as fast as possible. Good news, organizations willing to accept and invest in bitcoin, a lot of things, it seems to be just the trap for me to continue to hope and take away my money, this year with crypto is a very bad year, it almost pushed all users and investors to the ends of despair

Yes I feel your pain but you're not alone, this is the situation we're all in, it was fun while we had a great ride last year, but now we are since a half year going downhill and it squeezes the last pieces of hope out of people right with the recent dip. Most people just lost it and walk away which could hurt the market even more. 

diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:11:53 PM

This year crypto is declining and this is the same that happened in the past year. And a lot of people said at the end of the year 2018 will happen to major changes. And that change is all the coins on the rise and it will be the same that happened in the year 2017. And for now is the right time to invest in coins that have a low value.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:05:46 AM

Bitcoin could get to $ 12.000, at the end of the year it will be bought very busy. Ethereum could be at $ 700, but I don't know, I'm quite pessimistic about altcoins right now and it could fall even to $ 300, very changeable autumn will be there.
I am also optimistic that in the future everything will be better and certainly bring blessings to all, many people involved in this forum will be very happy if the prices of bitcoin or altcoin will get better and better

Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:13:19 AM

with the amount of predicts this year. nothing hit, but I still hoped to increase even if the price was high in 2017.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:26:05 AM

its is possible that bitcoin will hit the price of $8k this coming year end because almost every i noticed from 2015 the up to 2017 its almost the same but it is depend also in the whales.

It was curious to reread the predictions that were made in 2017. As we see, most of us were mistaken. Now, I think it will be very good if Bitcoin will start gaining and reach at least 8.5-9 thousand.
davitashtekera

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:17:40 AM

Given the year that 2017 has been, what are your predictions for 2018 for cryptos? will Bitcoin continue to rise? I think governments will be involved more in cryptos in 2018, more regulation maybe?

here is more regulations, but price is more then last august, and i think market will recover wery soon <3
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:25:41 AM

More new project in this year. More new ICO but the market cap is not as high as 2017.
I'm still waiting in the end year, that some people tell that it will be the highest price on every crypto coin.

Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

Pressure from the government will increase. There will be desire to connect cryptocurrency with a banking system and control from the state. The price for bitcoin will fall to 3k. And by the end of the year he can lose leadership.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

here is more regulations, but price is more then last august, and i think market will recover wery soon <3

Well hopefully. Predictions are pretty much for discussions only since they don't really hit the spot most of the time. And it doesn't seem that a repeat of 2017 is likely but we're still hoping for at least a decent recovery to end the year

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

I think it would be a difficult year, because the market was in red more than half a year! we are waiting for positive news!

Yes the year has been a red one so far and predicting a green signal sooner is not easy but it does not mean that it will never be green. The technology will further expand and the expansion in the technology is nothing but the rise in the demand for the coin. This indirectly affects the price in the market which rises with the rise of demand. Probably we might have a green market in December like we had last year. However the boom in the crypto market can come anytime no mater what time it is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: