Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [XDB] Doubloon - Privacy Evolved  (Read 34338 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ninjacoins

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

Dev, any updates? Just wanted to see what the progress is so far. Last update was 24th December.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arelyh

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:14:14 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 10:46:04 PM by arelyh

The project look promising, i'll reserve for indonesian translation
and what about release date?
Kagore

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

I'll reserve Turkish translation, good luck!
cryptodunno

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

Dev, any updates? Just wanted to see what the progress is so far. Last update was 24th December.
It`s almost a month since last update  Huh

P86M

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:36:22 PM

dead Huh
b4h4mu7 (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:40:31 AM

It`s almost a month since last update  Huh

Hi everyone!

Apologies for the inactivity. I've been doing a bit of traveling for the holidays. We're working towards an update so stay tuned to the thread here. We're in the middle of a pivot towards a new technology and also porting our prior work on ring signatures into Boolberry. If you're interested in that head over to the Boolberry thread. In the meantime, we'll be working towards the public testing of the new system.

Join us on Discord, Riot, IRC or Telegram to stay informed of latest project developments.

Cheers!

Rex1t

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:18:00 AM

It`s almost a month since last update  Huh

Hi everyone!

Apologies for the inactivity. I've been doing a bit of traveling for the holidays. We're working towards an update so stay tuned to the thread here. We're in the middle of a pivot towards a new technology and also porting our prior work on ring signatures into Boolberry. If you're interested in that head over to the Boolberry thread. In the meantime, we'll be working towards the public testing of the new system.

Join us on Discord, Riot, IRC or Telegram to stay informed of latest project developments.

Cheers!

Good news, waiting when we can start to mine your currency, i think this will be nice project
Jebono1981

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

Good news with the update - looking forward to seeing more. In the meantime, i'll go check out the Boolberry thread to get some more info Smiley
WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

I know My reservation is worthy
RinceWind84

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

HODL! If it isn't a grudge...

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

Hi everyone!

Cheers!

Glad to hear that you are still planning for this to be released soon! I have joined the Discord now and will be following your updates on both platforms :-)
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

Cryptonote Evolved? This project must be followed then. I bet in its future seeing cryptonote is great base for great coins.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
Raziel666

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:46:01 AM

Project sure looks interesting. Will be waiting for more updates from the developers! Smiley
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

Project sure looks interesting. Will be waiting for more updates from the developers! Smiley

most interesting in it the fact there no updates for 2 month
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:28:43 PM

most interesting in it the fact there no updates for 2 month

yeah it's been very silent... any live signals from devs?

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
Jimm3h

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:21:02 AM

Gotta say it looks interesting but there has been no action for a long time now, dev is busy with another project.
cryptodunno

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:17:46 AM

Gotta say it looks interesting but there has been no action for a long time now, dev is busy with another project.
Where did you get this info?
What project?

boomboombazookajeff
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

https://twitter.com/bazookajeff

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:35:30 AM

The dev said he was traveling and therefore couldn't update as much as he would have liked. This project is still underway, but in the crypto world, even a week feels like an eternity.

The source from which existing things derive their existence is also that to which they return at their destruction.
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:12:52 AM

The dev said he was traveling and therefore couldn't update as much as he would have liked. This project is still underway, but in the crypto world, even a week feels like an eternity.
Yes, the world of cryptography is improving all the time, and if you don't keep an eye on it, you're going to get out of it, and of course the completion of a project has to go through a long period of time.
Lcardenas08

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:49:06 AM

[1]There is already a coin named Doubloons but it has the prefix BOAT so not sure if you are aware of that name already in use for a coin or not Wink
[2]same question, is this coin new or old one with algo-changed?
Can't be the same coin the ticker isn't BOAT for this one and I don't ready anything that refers to the other Doubloon coin.

Hi there,

All valid questions that were brought up in the Boolberry thread. Let me clarify them for you:

[1]

Doubloon[BOAT] has renamed to BOAT[BOAT] this is reflected on coinmarketcap.com. That said, the developer of that project has abandoned it and the community is attempting some kind of reboot under the BOAT brand. Since they don't have moderation powers the name of the thread still shows Doubloons[BOAT].
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1776066.msg24626351#msg24626351

The developer of that project used the Doubloon name without permission from the original Doubloon[DBL] developer. We on the other hand, acquired the naming rights (out of respect for their prior claim), from the original dev hence why we have control of the 4 years old subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/doubloon/). He's also changed the header of the Github for the original Doubloon[DBL] project (https://github.com/RazorLove/doubloons), which was abandoned 4 years ago, to display "These aren't the Doubloons you're looking for" then points to our subreddit.

Despite abandoning the project he still has naming rights claim to it. This is how things work in the cryptocurrency space since we are an unregulated decentralized market we need to operate in a manner that respects the prior work of others regardless of how trivial their contribution to the overall advancement of the space.

Moving forward, there will be no naming confusion or ticker confusion as there is only one Doubloon now and it will have the ticker [XDB] upon launch. Neither of the other projects had any media presence anyways so there is no footprint or overlap there to be concerned about. I hope this helps clear everything up!

[2]

This project is a planned fork of the Boolberry project scheduled for launch in Q1 2018. It has nothing in common with either of the previous Doubloon projects. The mining algo is called Itsuku and will be the first C++ implementation of this design to be released to the public. For more information please visit the OP under the "Itsuku" section.

Thanks!

In regards to Doubloon[BOAT] you might want to check out their website http://doubloonboat.com/ , they seem to call their currency Doubloons and have the word Doubloons all around their website, II can see this causing massive confusion later. Also if you need a spanish translator, i'm your guy Smiley
Mezmon

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:53:56 AM

"...first trustless zero knowledge cryptocurrency". This claim seems a bit false unless im misunderstanding something about your project. There are quite a few coins out there using some form of zero coin protocol. Could you explain why you claim to be the first?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: