Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [XDB] Doubloon - Privacy Evolved  (Read 34338 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
1blockologist

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:27:20 PM

I will support on social media with our infrastructure

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:45:25 PM

Good afternoon.
I offer the services to the manager's bounty.
All details can be discussed in PM.
crypto7873

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:42:47 AM

All interesting stuff, looks like there is real momentum on the project. Congrats and way to keep this coin alive Cheesy Any word on an exchange that's going to be trading BBR soon other than Stocks.exchange? I'd like to try and buy some BBR pre fork if all possible. I had some BBR pre delisting from Bittrex but sold because I couldn't get the wallet to work. I'm not that tech savvy. I'm am a holder of other privacy coins, I think privacy proves to be the most value long term in this space.
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:51:17 AM

There is already a coin named Doubloons but it has the prefix BOAT so not sure if you are aware of that name already in use for a coin or not Wink

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
divedaucd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:54:05 AM

There is already a coin named Doubloons but it has the prefix BOAT so not sure if you are aware of that name already in use for a coin or not Wink
same question, is this coin new or old one with algo-changed?
H055Y

Activity: 406

D D D Denarius

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:58:56 AM

same question, is this coin new or old one with algo-changed?
Can't be the same coin the ticker isn't BOAT for this one and I don't ready anything that refers to the other Doubloon coin.

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
tangyi005

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:06:30 AM

Wallet style like Intensecoin

b4h4mu7 (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:55:44 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 04:21:07 AM by b4h4mu7

[1]There is already a coin named Doubloons but it has the prefix BOAT so not sure if you are aware of that name already in use for a coin or not Wink
[2]same question, is this coin new or old one with algo-changed?
Can't be the same coin the ticker isn't BOAT for this one and I don't ready anything that refers to the other Doubloon coin.

Hi there,

All valid questions that were brought up in the Boolberry thread. Let me clarify them for you:

[1]

Doubloon[BOAT] has renamed to BOAT[BOAT] this is reflected on coinmarketcap.com. That said, the developer of that project has abandoned it and the community is attempting some kind of reboot under the BOAT brand. Since they don't have moderation powers the name of the thread still shows Doubloons[BOAT].
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1776066.msg24626351#msg24626351

The developer of that project used the Doubloon name without permission from the original Doubloon[DBL] developer. We on the other hand, acquired the naming rights (out of respect for their prior claim), from the original dev hence why we have control of the 4 years old subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/doubloon/). He's also changed the header of the Github for the original Doubloon[DBL] project (https://github.com/RazorLove/doubloons), which was abandoned 4 years ago, to display "These aren't the Doubloons you're looking for" then points to our subreddit.

Despite abandoning the project he still has naming rights claim to it. This is how things work in the cryptocurrency space since we are an unregulated decentralized market we need to operate in a manner that respects the prior work of others regardless of how trivial their contribution to the overall advancement of the space.

Moving forward, there will be no naming confusion or ticker confusion as there is only one Doubloon now and it will have the ticker [XDB] upon launch. Neither of the other projects had any media presence anyways so there is no footprint or overlap there to be concerned about. I hope this helps clear everything up!

[2]

This project is a planned fork of the Boolberry project scheduled for launch in Q1 2018. It has nothing in common with either of the previous Doubloon projects. The mining algo is called Itsuku and will be the first C++ implementation of this design to be released to the public. For more information please visit the OP under the "Itsuku" section.

Thanks!
wenjiannin

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:13:17 AM

Hello b4h4mu7, I would like to ask when BBR can be on the trading platform? What's the latest solution to my BBR package update? I'm very concerned about your XDB project, and I'll follow it all the time. The last question, will BBR be perished?
b4h4mu7 (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:16:49 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 04:28:32 AM by b4h4mu7

All interesting stuff, looks like there is real momentum on the project. Congrats and way to keep this coin alive Cheesy Any word on an exchange that's going to be trading BBR soon other than Stocks.exchange? I'd like to try and buy some BBR pre fork if all possible. I had some BBR pre delisting from Bittrex but sold because I couldn't get the wallet to work. I'm not that tech savvy. I'm am a holder of other privacy coins, I think privacy proves to be the most value long term in this space.

Thanks for the kind words. The delisting of Boolberry from Poloniex and Bittrex was a big hit for our efforts. Given the fact that our team has been compensated in BBR it created a serious issue of liquidity in the event they needed to pay any bills. We went on nearly 3 months without an exchange before stocks.exchange listed it about a week ago. It ended up being a real test of loyalty to everyone involved but the whole team stuck together during this rough period to execute the vision.

We have two other exchanges in the works adding BBR. Cryptochangex.com and Kucoin.com and we are in talks with a couple more.

Hello b4h4mu7, I would like to ask when BBR can be on the trading platform? What's the latest solution to my BBR package update? I'm very concerned about your XDB project, and I'll follow it all the time. The last question, will BBR be perished?

Hi wenjiannin,

BBR will not perish, it will just continue to go down its current path. If Zoidberg returns then that will be a positive for BBR. Regardless of its current direction, after XDB network is launched it will follow its own path. Either way we will continue to support both projects but our main focus is getting Doubloon launched.

Thanks

Thank you for your support. I know we had our differences in the past on how you handled the first attempt to reboot BBR, but moving forward I'd like to publicy squash all that.

Good afternoon.

Russian translation reserved

Hello,

Thank you for the interest. All bounties will be paid in BBR. I will update the ANN with a bounty section as soon as I can.
divedaucd

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:00:46 AM

[1]There is already a coin named Doubloons but it has the prefix BOAT so not sure if you are aware of that name already in use for a coin or not Wink
[2]same question, is this coin new or old one with algo-changed?

Hi there,

All valid questions that were brought up in the Boolberry thread. Let me clarify them for you:

[2]

This project is a planned fork of the Boolberry project scheduled for launch in Q1 2018. It has nothing in common with either of the previous Doubloon projects. The mining algo is called Itsuku and will be the first C++ implementation of this design to be released to the public. For more information please visit the OP under the "Itsuku" section.

Thanks!
Thank you for clarification, i'll mine some when you release the binary. Good luck dev and your project!
CllickerQluicker

Activity: 477
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:16:09 AM

where speciation coin dev
not open plan ico selling, any bounty or airdrop
bitcoin2daMoon

Activity: 68
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:18:29 AM

no exchange to buy from, yet?

Thanks.
divedaucd

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:21:41 AM

Thanks.
Guy, what are you thinking to say that or you're just a bot? This coin even hasn't launched yet, where is the coins to exchange?  Roll Eyes
WaddleWigs

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:38:39 AM

I just got directed here from an Intensecoin post. And I'm glad I did Smiley I want to mine this, fo sho. Can't wait for that young beta wallet!
bitcoin2daMoon

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:47:37 AM

Thanks.
Guy, what are you thinking to say that or you're just a bot? This coin even hasn't launched yet, where is the coins to exchange?  Roll Eyes

Not a bot, unsure whether to purchase Boolberry to exchange for Doubloon but it doesn't look like there will be any swap. Ok, i guess ICO is out of the question?   Roll Eyes

crypto7873

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:37:47 AM

Thanks for the kind words. The delisting of Boolberry from Poloniex and Bittrex was a big hit for our efforts. Given the fact that our team has been compensated in BBR it created a serious issue of liquidity in the event they needed to pay any bills. We went on nearly 3 months without an exchange before stocks.exchange listed it about a week ago. It ended up being a real test of loyalty to everyone involved but the whole team stuck together during this rough period to execute the vision.

We have two other exchanges in the works adding BBR. Cryptochangex.com and Kucoin.com and we are in talks with a couple more.

Hi wenjiannin,

BBR will not perish, it will just continue to go down its current path. If Zoidberg returns then that will be a positive for BBR. Regardless of its current direction, after XDB network is launched it will follow its own path. Either way we will continue to support both projects but our main focus is getting Doubloon launched.

Thanks

Thank you for your support. I know we had our differences in the past on how you handled the first attempt to reboot BBR, but moving forward I'd like to publicy squash all that.

Good afternoon.

Russian translation reserved

Hello,

Thank you for the interest. All bounties will be paid in BBR. I will update the ANN with a bounty section as soon as I can.

Thank you for the update of the exchanges, I'll check back here often and am looking forward to backing all of your efforts. Loving the clear direction and momentum.
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:54:51 AM

Thanks.

Not a bot, unsure whether to purchase Boolberry to exchange for Doubloon but it doesn't look like there will be any swap. Ok, i guess ICO is out of the question?   Roll Eyes

Hard fork...stuff ICO...far too many of them.

Cheers Jon  Cool

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
bitcoin2daMoon

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Thanks.

Hard fork...stuff ICO...far too many of them.

Cheers Jon  Cool

Thanks for the reply and info. Will try to mine (through a VPS) but I don't have the hardware. Cheers  Smiley
mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:13:58 AM

Nice project. Ready to pour in some hash power.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: