Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I find Bitcoin basics to learn Bitcoin trading?  (Read 115 times)
taichinhhanaHN (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:45:11 AM

Where can I find Bitcoin basics to learn Bitcoin trading?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:55:43 AM

I think you can learn about bitcoin trading on here, you can check on trading discussion section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0 there are many good information about the bitcoin related with trading activities, you also can make questions to other users if you don't understand, if you want learn more about the analysis technical to prediction of price, you can check on YouTube website the explanation about it is more easy to be understood because it is the video. Or you can buy the books about the strategy of trading on online website, you just search how to be sucessfull in trading digital coins on website engine. Good luck
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:04:13 AM

I suggest you, you should read a lot, and also you have to ask many successful bitcoin traders. I also want to be able to trade, and all I have to do is ask for guidance from my friends who have been successful in the trading world. but I think today is not the time,
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:05:59 AM

Everything you need to know is on this forum. You may go trhough different threads to know things as such. Also, you may observe how things are going in trading since it is believed to be risky. Know the background if what you are trading with. So all in all, basics, instructions and the things related with trading or in cryptocurrency itself, can be found in this forum.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

You can find it here just look for the thread about Bitcoins there are so many threads you can also check on the Google about Bitcoins, watch some videos about Bitcoins, read some articles look in the Google there are so many ways on how to learn basic Bitcoins. Join groups on Facebook and ask then some questions about the Bitcois they can help you don't hesitate to ask some people who has knowledge on Bitcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: