Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Current coins to watch that are low value but may rise.  (Read 258 times)
ItsAsylum (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:46:30 AM

Hello, i am new to the whole aspect of mining or buying cheap when it comes to crypto.   I was mining some bytecoin and gained about 200 of them until i realized that they are really worthless and probably will never had a substantial rise in them ever again.

so i ask you, the people who may know what is a good one that i could start watching that is new and could have a nice payout if i start getting them now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GregorWar

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:09:03 AM

I would recommend u deeponion...a friend told me about it...he made nice pile of profit already 2 month's ago...one month ago I also got in to the deeponion and got 6x more of my investement this moment...and the price is going up...there a a lot of benefits of this...airdrop's, privacy, TOR secured,...go to deeponion.org and see it for yourself...
Eth, etc, dcr, emb,...

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
mickymax777

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:11:25 AM

As a fellow Onion, we are going places.

Buy and HODL - Target $200 (5 years)

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:28:40 AM

Hi

i think nobody here can tell you what coin to buy en which one wil be succesfull the best way is to start searching thing about the coin itself. what is the community behind it what technology what are the application.

read whitepapers and sometimes you have to gamble :-)

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Rodrigo Santos

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:35:46 AM

Nobody knows which coins will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, i believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies.
Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster.
You don't have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.   
That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.
ItsAsylum (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:58:35 AM

I've been reading into ripple coin lately.  Really thinking about buying some. As it is not a coin that you can mine.  And from what I understand. They get destroyed upon using rhem.  Which in theory should make them valuable in the long run.  Or at least that's how I see it.  Worth a shot perhaps.
steven915

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:02:20 AM

I'm currently holding a couple of verge coins, some predict that it's price would reach about 1$ at 2018.
they are currently $0.0086, very cheap.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:05:08 AM

so i ask you, the people who may know what is a good one that i could start watching that is new and could have a nice payout if i start getting them now.
There is one like this. Its called Bitcoin, that every other s*tcoin is based on and will die out because not introducing anything of worth more, just copy of bitcoin with changed variables.

Buy some, keep it, be happy in future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: