Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 btc loan for 3 months  (Read 858 times)
dubs (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 01:58:18 AM

My name is Luke and I am 22 years old, I am in need of a loan for 6 BTC, I plan on using this loan to purchase more graphics cards for my mining farm. I am currently mining with 4 video cards and would like to add more to my collection since I have got some free space to do so.

I can pay you back 8 BTC or I can provide you with 50% coins mined in the 3 months that I do use the hardware I bought with your loan.

I am giving this a shot with not many expectations. I am currently out of money as I just paid for my school loan.

Cheers
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 02:07:51 AM

My name is Luke and I am 22 years old, I am in need of a loan for 6 BTC, I plan on using this loan to purchase more graphics cards for my mining farm. I am currently mining with 4 video cards and would like to add more to my collection since I have got some free space to do so.

I can pay you back 8 BTC or I can provide you with 50% coins mined in the 3 months that I do use the hardware I bought with your loan.

I am giving this a shot with not many expectations. I am currently out of money as I just paid for my school loan.

Cheers

People that ask for 100% of a purchase usually don't get the loan.  Try financing some of it yourself.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dubs (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 02:18:32 AM

Cheers

People that ask for 100% of a purchase usually don't get the loan.  Try financing some of it yourself.

I do plan to add some money as well
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 02:33:24 AM

Cheers

Then you might get your cards if you send 30% of the purchase amount to the lender, who will purchase said cards and mine with them until the loan is repaid, at which time the cards will be sent to you.

Sound reasonable?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dubs (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 02:42:34 AM

Cheers

Then you might get your cards if you send 30% of the purchase amount to the lender, who will purchase said cards and mine with them until the loan is repaid, at which time the cards will be sent to you.

Sound reasonable?

that is the total opposite of what I am asking but thanks anyways
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 02:47:43 AM

Cheers

Sound reasonable?

It gets you exactly what you want - more video cards.  Since you are rejecting it, chances are between June 28 and today your account was hacked or sold and you are just going to run off with the coins.   Undecided

dubs (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 02:48:52 AM

Cheers

Sound reasonable?

It gets you exactly what you want - more video cards.  Since you are rejecting it, chances are between June 28 and today your account was hacked or sold and you are just going to run off with the coins.   Undecided

troll elsewhere
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 01:04:31 PM

I don't troll - I identify scammers like you.   Wink

Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 01:08:01 PM

+1

or, he knows that the cards won't be able to mine that much, hence he will use it as excuse for not repaying the loan.

No sane people would lend you money to buy videocards for mining, now that plenty of ASICs are there...

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 11:29:39 PM

+1

or, he knows that the cards won't be able to mine that much, hence he will use it as excuse for not repaying the loan.

No sane people would lend you money to buy videocards for mining, now that plenty of ASICs are there...

Another red flag is that he stated he's out of money because he just paid off some of his student loan... this means you end up stuck with the "you can't take blood from a turnip" situation.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 10:17:52 PM

"Dubs" is actually Kr4x, he is a known scammer.
Nice try buddy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: