Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:05:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITFEUD- HALF PRICE BITBANK SPECIAL  (Read 1459 times)
globalvillage (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 02:07:58 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2013, 11:35:26 PM by globalvillage

This will be absolutely nuts!
It is free to register and it will be even free to play and get 1/2 price cash!

Multiple Flash Sales Every Month
1/2 Price CASH
Double Your Money Instantly

Yep, I know, it sounds crazy, but it is absolutely for real:
{http://www.bitfeud.com}

Can I really play for FREE?
Yes you can participate in our FLASH SALES for 1/2 price CASH without any cost or obligation on your part. However, you are only allowed to participate in 1 sale per 45 days if you do not have a premium subscription. Members who have a premium subscription may participate in unlimited FLASH SALES each month.

How is this possible? Where does the money come from?
Bitfeud earns money by selling premium subscriptions and advertising. In addition, every FLASH SALE is sponsored by a corporate sponsor. So, the money that is sold for 1/2 price is generated from these three sources. Some flash sales will have an action component that is required by the sponsor. For example: ‘Like’ this company’s Facebook page and then click the “Get It!” button.

Can I trust this site?
Bitfeud operates 100% with bitcoin. Therefore, our operations are entirely transparent. We will post the winners of each FLASH SALE along with the public bitcoin address they used to pay with. Any person can copy this address and paste it into the blockchain.info website to see that we received their payment and immediately sent our payment to them. It is IMPOSSIBLE for us to fake this because of the transparency and dependability of bitcoin. If you win, you can trust 100% that you will receive your money and every person on earth can see that you did in fact receive it.

http://www.bitfeud.com}

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BRules

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 02:49:04 AM

from the site:

"you must pay $1250 within 48 hours and you will receive $2500 CASH back instantly"

C'mon, why not just send the 1250 cash?

this don't smell, this is the stink of a SCAM

Frogcoin

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 09:25:39 AM

This business model makes no sense whatsoever.

Oh wait...
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 09:26:26 AM

Yeah if anyone falls for this scam you're a dumbass.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 01:15:58 AM

GBBG and their Bitfeud program surely is not any scam.  My purpose was not to discuss this, just inform.
You want to take advantage of it and participate in the flash sales 30 days before others, join now for free.  You think is a scam, just leave, and do not bother to read and reply here.

Frogcoin, this business model is super, this is a brand new concept, nothing like that was never done before.  Don't you think that people would love their chance to get $500 for $250, they will go to Bitfued like bees to honey LOL

Brules, you are right, I thought at first the very same, but I was told that they have for it some sensible reasons, we will know more soon.  As to me, I trust they do and we do not risk a penny, so  why not give it a chance.

BRules

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 02:58:51 AM

As to me, I trust they do and we do not risk a penny, so  why not give it a chance.

We will risk a penny and much more as we should send them half of our "prize". And I can't think a reason that you should sent them the money to receive it doubled INSTANTLY (As stated on the site). Good luck for you if you will try it, but I will stay away from it and recommend anyone to do the same.

coinprize

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Invest NASDAQ in Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 03:03:23 AM

globalvillage, If your avatar picture is really you, I would say, f**k, this lady is soooo bitcoin frontier!

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:15:30 PM

You would not be able to question it, everything will be easy to  verify: "We will post the winners of each FLASH SALE along with the public bitcoin address they used to pay with. Any person can copy this address and paste it into the blockchain.info website to see that we received their payment and immediately sent our payment to them. It is IMPOSSIBLE for us to fake this because of the transparency and dependability of bitcoin. If you win, you can trust 100% that you will receive your money and every person on earth can see that you did in fact receive it."

BRules

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:25:43 PM

It is IMPOSSIBLE for us to fake this because of the transparency and dependability of bitcoin.

I think you're forgetting the anonymous nature of the bitcoin. So, posting a bitcoin address that received some amount of bitcoins prove ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to anyone as you can't know if the address owner aren't the owners of the site.

People should use more their brain before entering in anything that promises too easy money.

This is still a SCAM to me.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:57:08 PM

BRules, again I am not here to convince you it is not BUT do not try to convince me and others it is!

On FB, we have GBBG and Bitfeud groups, we know each other well, we will know who wins, who gets paid, etc, etc.

This will be a very cool BTC project: "Bitfeud earns money by selling premium subscriptions and advertising. In addition, every FLASH SALE is sponsored by a corporate sponsor. So, the money that is sold for 1/2 price is generated from these three sources. Some flash sales will have an action component that is required by the sponsor. For example: ‘Like’ this company’s Facebook page and then click the “Get It!” button"

Mooshire

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 03:47:33 AM

Warning to others: Use at your own risk. Sites like this often end up being scams.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 01:37:31 AM

Mooshire, your red warning  is waaaay too much here. 
What is the risk, how much you could loose with a free registration and a free game???

In addition you wrote "sites like this", will you please kindly give us an example of at least one site like this??? 
As far as I know, the idea and concept is completely new, nothing like that was ever done before, so your statement about sites like this, does not make too much sense.

Mooshire

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:25:57 AM

I am referring to sites that promise to pay twice as much as you pay them. That can be in no way profitable for you.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 01:23:29 AM

This program will NOT pay twice as much as we pay them!!!
It will only pay twice as much to the winners, to the lucky members with the fastest fingers who win the flash sales games.  It is estimated that on average this is usually 5% to 10% of the participants.  Participants not members,  those who participate in the weekly flash sales.

BTW, you can practice your fingers here: http://www.bitfeud.com/examples/   Wink

Gosh, can't you see, this is going to be a lot of fun, Bitfeud will be a big winner!

Mooshire

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 01:40:32 AM

This program will NOT pay twice as much as we pay them!!!
It will only pay twice as much to the winners, to the lucky members with the fastest fingers who win the flash sales games.  It is estimated that on average this is usually 5% to 10% of the participants.  Participants not members,  those who participate in the weekly flash sales.

BTW, you can practice your fingers here: http://www.bitfeud.com/examples/   Wink

Gosh, can't you see, this is going to be a lot of fun, Bitfeud will be a big winner!

Yep. And everyone that uses the site and your badly formatted referral links are going to be losers.

Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 03:02:12 AM

My god, people actually fall for this stuff?
BRules

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 03:58:05 AM

ROFL, unfreaking believable and really no comments.

Mooshire

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 04:15:18 AM

3, 2, 1, scam!

flagel8

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 09:25:09 PM

heh.