Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:09:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whole Countries Start Investing In Bitcoin?  (Read 209 times)
Cyberczar (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:10:14 AM

At Bitcoin prices go higher, optimist are having their say in projecting if not advertising the digital currency.

I just read an article about a Bitcoin enthusiast encouraging Argentina to invest in Bitcoin or maybe he actually meant  Blockchain technology.

The man is venture capitalist called Tim Draper.

It is obvious that the government has tacit support for Bitcoin unlike most other governments that are neutral or hostile.

Check this piece I culled from bitcoin.com:

The Argentine government appears not to be concerned by bitcoin, with reports indicating that the vice president of the central bank of Argentina, Lucas Llach, stated that the central bank is “not afraid of bitcoin and likes some of its uses” in August.
- news.bitcoin.com

What do you think would be the effect if and when whole countries start investing in Bitcoin?

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sancheet

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:16:41 AM

user from different parts of the world are joining bitcoin. now only few percentage of people know about bitcoin but the day will come when all people will join the race
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:36:27 AM

At Bitcoin prices go higher, optimist are having their say in projecting if not advertising the digital currency.

I just read an article about a Bitcoin enthusiast encouraging Argentina to invest in Bitcoin or maybe he actually meant  Blockchain technology.

It is obvious that the government has tacit support for Bitcoin unlike most other governments that are neutral or hostile.

The Argentine government appears not to be concerned by bitcoin, with reports indicating that the vice president of the central bank of Argentina, Lucas Llach, stated that the central bank is “not afraid of bitcoin and likes some of its uses” in August.
- news.bitcoin.com

What do you think would be the effect if and when whole countries start investing in Bitcoin?
i think not all because theres a lot of country didnt accept this bitcoin like china but if whole country start to invest in bitcoin well its time to hold it because we need to expect the value of bitcoin will increase rapidly and bitcoin will replace banks and other fiat .
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:43:59 AM

- news.bitcoin.com

When a whole country start to invest on bitcoin, a much higher price of bitcoin for sure will occur, which is a good news for bitcoin enthusiast. And also, it is possible for that certain country to make bitcoin as their local currency. But now is so much volatile, so I still don't know if they will accept bitcoin's volatility. But I guess they won't! So it will still depends to them. But it is not that much important, what more important is if a whole nation invest on bitcoin, the more people will recognize bitcoin.

For now, I can't see any bad effects if it happens, but let's still hope it won't bring any unwanted troubles.
soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:52:19 AM

- news.bitcoin.com

That's a welcoming statement from one of the central banks of the world. While most of the other banks are hostile about bitcoin, this brings a fresh change. JPM CEO, UBS CEO and few other small banks tried to publish negative comments lately about the bitcoin, hoping to bring the price down by discouraging its users. But from that point onwards, the price of bitcoin has gone up to an insane level. If I would have used my credit card balance to purchase bitcoins two months back, by today I would have made more than 100% profit even after paying out my credit card debt. I hope more banks will open up positively about bitcoin in the coming days.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
DannaWonder

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:25:15 AM

If that happens then bitcoin's price will reach the moon. For the current price we only have a small chunk of the world's population who are into bitcoin and we already have the price of $15,000. Once the number of bitcoin users increase then the price will surely go high and since the supply is finite price will surely be unimaginable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: