Print  
Author Topic: BuxCoin  (Read 287 times)
NumberAuthenticity (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:45:57 AM

What is BuxCoin?

Has anyone heard of bitsolives.com who claim to mine BuxCoin and give returns of 10% every month in BuxCoin and BTC?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamalnasir

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:00:32 PM

interested to know about it as well but have a gut feeling that it might be a scam. can someone please shed some light on it
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 07:08:16 PM

i heard this first, i dont know about it so i don't comment on it, i am just looking for everyone opinion  Grin

AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:19:09 PM

I have not heard anything about this problem. I would be grateful if you would provide more information about BuxCoin.
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:42:47 PM

Looks like a ponzi.

Better staying away from it.
manupmathew

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

Hi Guys,

Mathew here. I just came across this topic about Buxcoin. I am an investor in Buxcoin. The coin is legit and it has its own exchange (cashfinex). And more than 30k people are connected in the buxcoin community. I have invested 30,000 euro in it. As everyone thinks in the begining i too thought the coin wont survive. But this coin has usability and its trade volume is increasing. As a crypto consultant I can definitely say the price of buxcoin gonna shoot atleast 50 euro in 6 -12 months. The impportant part of Buxcoin is forex trading. User can trade the fiat currencies using Buxcoin, which is the strongest point for me to take a decision. When I invested the coins value was 0.14 now its .90. It happened in 3 to 4 months span. The transaction of buxcoin is 7000/sec. 3rd generation blockchain technology. With the usability & trade volume this coin will gain a good position in coming months.

Regards
Mathew
oceanstarview

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:07:01 PM

interested to know about it as well but have a gut feeling that it might be a scam. can someone please shed some light on it

Buxcoin a private decentralized cryptocurrency,a peer to peer network network built from the scrath of the blockchain and digital ledger concept to eradicate flaws that arises from the forked coins.Buxcoin is an intense advanced-tech cryptocurrency which is built with solid certainty to long lasts its swiftness and safety with its tough security firewalls and programs like Bux-loop-security
faizanahmed313

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:58:55 PM

it is the best crypto currency running in the world because it is the first 3rd generationblockchain of the world much better then bitcoin eth neo etc for more information call me or whatts app +923200410966
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

Sh*tcoin is what buxcoin is  Cheesy Never believe a single word coming from scammers and their noob accounts.
%10 return of investment per month would mean that if someone is investing $1,000,000,000 they could then have ROI in 10 month, That is just impossible to happen in normal investments. This is a ponzi and those who would invest their money will definitely never see anything in return. I don't think it to be even a ponzi, They have some coins and once you buy them you'll lose your money because surprisingly they have their own exchange. If they could list their sh*tcoin on several known and trusted exchanges then we could have some hopes, But they are not gonna list their sh*tcoin on any exchange because everyone knows what a scam coin is.
metall140s

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:13:19 AM

Scam really scam and they are going to Belarus. What a shame.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2156
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:55:51 PM

Hi Guys,

Mathew here. I just came across this topic about Buxcoin. I am an investor in Buxcoin. The coin is legit and it has its own exchange (cashfinex). And more than 30k people are connected in the buxcoin community. I have invested 30,000 euro in it. As everyone thinks in the begining i too thought the coin wont survive. But this coin has usability and its trade volume is increasing. As a crypto consultant I can definitely say the price of buxcoin gonna shoot atleast 50 euro in 6 -12 months. The impportant part of Buxcoin is forex trading. User can trade the fiat currencies using Buxcoin, which is the strongest point for me to take a decision. When I invested the coins value was 0.14 now its .90. It happened in 3 to 4 months span. The transaction of buxcoin is 7000/sec. 3rd generation blockchain technology. With the usability & trade volume this coin will gain a good position in coming months.

Regards
Mathew

Scam confirmed Smiley Stay away from Buxcoin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
OpenEcoClub

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 01:48:16 PM

allow a noob question. Is there a difference between the buxcoin and the bux of buytex? Seems they also allow trading ETHEREUM and BTC among others on their exchange https://buytex.io/

From investors I know personally, the BuyTex Network even pays. I am registered there too, but I wish to be sure that it is not a MLM scam.

Maybe the dividends / stock exchange shares are too good to be true.

On the other hand it may be smarter to really get a blockchain, coinbase rival going successfully instead of becoming a prosecuted scammer.

An exchange that serves the common good more? Due to the shares one gets of the exchange revenue/profit?

BTW I will not share my referral link. I will not  have any significant downlink/team or what it is called. I'm not that kind of person. But I am true to my own judging, thus I gave the recommendation of the relative that asked me kindly to join a chance. I will have a careful eye on how it fares.

The relative I talked about already has more than doubled his investment and could withdraw it. But he decided to invest it again into more "plans".

I am registered at the exchange, as I am an experienced and corona-hardened trader and investor with roots in real life. I am entrepreneur (coder, farmer, citizenfriend heading a non-profit-club) and also a worker, part-time in regenerative energy sector (Minijob), fulltime at a state department.

But you are far more experienced in crypto. Thus I am interested in your opinion about such endeavour. What wonders me is that it is so controversial. Everyone says it's a scam, if there is no social media accounts.But here with buytex there are such accounts and real people in video calls and such.

I wish I were a clairvoyant ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: