Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:19:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your cryptocurrency for 2018? Tell me!  (Read 2053 times)
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:36:02 PM

I've picked my 3 coins to hold for 2018. BTC, ETH and ADA. Cheesy

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:43:18 PM

LRC, Loopring will easily be in the 200m+ next year once their protocol releases and if exchanges start using it (especially the new DEX that are releasing) it will easily be in the billions.
fed-up-ecb

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:43:48 PM

def monero. potentially also litecoin and waves. not sure about eth and btc. tech is not good enough. then I hope for some shitcoin madness (unicoins, dogecoins)
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:49:51 PM

I would predict these coins for 2018 according to coinmarketcap

ETH
LTC
Monero
JINN
Bitcoin Cash.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:08:08 PM

Unlike the year and value bitcoin always get listed to the potential cryptocurrency. Apart from the same by the year 2018 ethereum is expected to peak and reach much higher value. When the ethereum grows high in value automatically the tokens functioning on the ethereum smart contract platform will grow.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:36:39 PM

my prediction of cryptocurrency in 2018 is the rising of bitcoin and also of altcoins such as ethereum and litecoin, i already holding these coins because there are many rises of them is this year, they have rising more than 200% in one year, so next year is a good year for bitcoin and altcoins to develope.

lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:58:00 PM

I'd have to choose Genesis Vision for this. Look at the project, they intend to finish alpha and beta testing by 2019.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:01:15 PM

My choice:
Ripple,
Cardano,
Req,
Waves,
Nem.
Aryan55

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:02:22 PM

i see many coins for holding in 2018, i dont know how much good is that i show some projects here
1)  electroneum
2) waves
3) neo
4) ltc
i think this is the best coins for holding before 2019. you can also see others opinion.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:10:31 PM

Hey guys, what is your cryptocurrency you believe in the most in 2018? Please tell me your picks and the reason why! Thanks

for me, it is Request.Network - REQ! Great team and project, will skyrocket in 2018 Smiley $2 in my opinion (now 0.12)
all coins have a chance for the moon in 2018.
at this time of course I strongly suggest you to join and become one of investor on HDAC project.
HDAC is an transaction innovation project with blockchain_based IoT by Hyundai.. that will get us all the benefits.
more information : hdac.io
BestMeta

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:26:38 PM

BestMet is expected to be strong to start the year!

you can research it out am sure it will be interesting especially for gamers
PumpedAltcoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:35:42 PM

I believe that Ripple and Stellar will be very different to other years, they will rise very high.

Found an article:  https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7k7qo5/someone_just_bought_09_billion_xrp_thats_about/
might prove to be useful  Grin
gorjanox

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:47:02 PM

It's Bitcoin and Etherium. And this is absolutely. Significant growth of bitcoin, so the trend will continue in 2018.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:01:50 PM

I want to recommend INS coin which token sale is live on December, 2017. This is a good project with new idea and experience team. Important i'm sure that INS Ecosystem is a successful ICO because they sold 91% their token and most likely they will reach hard cap 60,000 ETH at the time end of ICO 25, December.

QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:05:45 PM

Lot's of coins are going to boom in 2018 I think. Bitcoin craze is going to go to altcoins.

- Bitcoin
- Bitcore (btx)
- Eth
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:12:31 PM

Hey guys, what is your cryptocurrency you believe in the most in 2018? Please tell me your picks and the reason why! Thanks

for me, it is Request.Network - REQ! Great team and project, will skyrocket in 2018 Smiley $2 in my opinion (now 0.12)
ETH and waves because i beleive there are more project that  will use  ETH and waves contract and every big project use thier network will also help the demand increase the price of it in the market . thats all i also trade other coin but in short trade not for holding it for long.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:16:36 PM

Got a bunch of 'em, but first and foremost comes EOS for me. Just so much potential here. Of course, we won't have the same scenario as with eth (or will we?), but I'm seeing a 10-20x. The technology is very promising. I'm excited about dash also. It's probably gonna be a decently adopted payment method, given that they have an increase in monthly budget every time the price goes up.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:19:07 PM

I think right after one more huge bear market lasting months, bitcoin's crazy bullish trend will happen to altcoins. By altcoins I mean ALL top altcoins. People entering market around right now all will be richer. maybe not millionaire but richer than now.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:40:43 PM

I have just 3 here in my wallets that i am personally holding for future purposes because i know that these things are gonna make my long term investment that will turn me into a millionaire. Bitcoins isbthe first of course it is already given but the next one are ethereum and ripple yes you heard it right. I trust some predictions that in the year 2018 they will now start to pump just like what bitcoins are doing they are the two coins that are behind bitcoins and according to some experts they are gonna be huge in the next year so i am so excited from it.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:47:07 PM

My cryptocurrency in this coming year 2018 is so far so good,because my trading investment is gaining ,and my bitcoins in hitbtc is still growing because  the value of bitcoin still pumping in the exchange market,and as of now i still always finding a potential coins that some day will growth  and give me earning.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: