Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:26:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your cryptocurrency for 2018? Tell me!  (Read 2047 times)
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:07:53 AM

Now a days most of the people know about crypto currency digital market and it is world best and very famous in this world so I’m already buy too many altcoin and I want to sell all coin in the end of 2018. I’m holding LTC and I will sell it long time later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:55:44 PM

There are a lot of coins on the market as you know, but for me the best coin which has MVP, that's why i'm choosing waves, wings, bancor, snt, pay this coins will totally survive in 2018!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:57:48 PM

My favourite cryptocurrencies for 2018 are Stellar LUMENS and Waves. I believe Waves will release smart contracts and Stellar is going to bigger in 2018 and community support will keep growing!

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TonyLukarelly87

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:13:00 PM

My favorites for 2018 are Hdac, Envion, BelugaPay, Bitcoin White, SWISSBORG. All projects are promising in their areas. Interesting white paper and road map. I'll buy their coins with great pleasure. Cool Cool Cool
dr.pop

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:44:43 PM

for me it`s IOTA, Cardano and Vechain for altcoins, and BTC i`m holding longterm despite current price correction
cau

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:22:45 AM

in that order:

Hacken
Wanchain
Icon
Oyster Pearl
Cindicator
Stellar Lumens
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Dash
Litecoin
Neo

do you mind providing some pointers for the below coins to start with

Hacken
Wanchain
Icon
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:50:40 AM

Every now and then there's so many coins and token emerging in crypto world, but i always prefer on high price value coins for next year evven for long term holding. My number one coin is bitcoin followed by altcoins ethereum, litecoin and wave. These coins i believed that there's have a grate potential to earned more if I have invested so, now i hold these coins for better future.
drunkbillmurray

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:51:19 AM

I will go with NAGA project.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:35:54 AM

I will go with NAGA project.
My cryptocurrency in 2018 is we will always be Bitcoin and ethereum and i will also add litecoin, because this three cryptocurrency has a big chance to grow or to pump very high, so i will always hold my bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin, so when the 2018 will come and the value or the price of it is we will be x2 or x3 on it's value right now i could totally be rich in the year of 2018 by holding this 3 cryptocurrency.

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:09:52 AM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 180+ Orphans monthly)
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance Model, Budget Proposals & Voting)
- POBh Proof of BibleHash algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:44:26 AM

im considering holding all of this for 4 to 5 years or longer of  time.

my top 5 altcoin for 2018 are:
> BTC (Bitcoin)
> LTC (Litecoin)
> ETH (Ethereum)
> IOTA
> NEO ( NEO which is known before as Antshare)

these are my top altcoins to be pick and HOLD for a long time of period
i believe on the Project of these all , and i believe this will take flight sooner
and will be next great deal next to Bitcoin, some of the Coins i mentioned
are old time coin next to BTC such as LTC and ETH this two are far better than
Bitcoin in terms of many ways but not on price surely Bitcoin would be the King
for he is the first root of all cryptocurrency without him nothing exist also
for all concept of digital currency came to Bitcoin.

Still do your own research for the some of the altcoin, these is solely my Opinion and
Observation on these coins for the past few months of development of every coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: