Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be late for the crash - you only get so many warnings  (Read 1037 times)
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:23:43 PM

I sold at $10 for the "crash" waiting to re buy................. so... ya.... I will never sell it all though.

Haha, I feel you. Taking profits at $2 cos you just doubled! Getting zhoutonged for 300 bitcoins! Wiring money into gox as its exploding so you can buy goxcoins for $100!

Happy days Cheesy

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:59:16 PM

is it just me or does everyone these days create such topics for later on so that they could say "i told you so" in case a crash or even a drop happened.
i mean if you look around everywhere is filled with people saying practically the same thing and the funny part about their warnings is that they are not even selling their own bitcoins and they are holding it tight!

however we all know that even a blind man can see a correction that will definitely happen very soon. and corrections at times like this are known to be dramatic and people always over-react to them by panic selling.
Most definitely and everyone should expect that in the long run anyway. How long this is going to keep up for now is unknown and the reason behind why the huge rise in value is happening is also unknown and crazy at the same time.

The Korean market is just getting crazier and sillier by the day. However, there is no need creating FUDs around it as this in itself would even cause new investors to panic when the correction starts happening. It does not even make any sense at all. I would rather buy in the huge correction anyway. Old times thought me that.
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:07:05 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 08:18:31 PM by btcone111

WARNING
For those of you who haven't followed the OP --- He was an active promoter of BCH. Since 3 months ago he joined the BTC FUDding BCH promoting camp, heavily involved in talking people into dumping their BTC during the BCH drama

Please check past posts for evidence.

Follow his advice at your own risk!
phreakk

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:36:47 PM

WARNING
For those of you who haven't followed the OP --- He was an active promoter of BCH. Since 3 months ago he joined the BTC FUDding BCH promoting camp, heavily involved in talking people into dumping their BTC during the BCH drama

Thanks for pointing that out, although he is kinda right: It's going to crash at some point (unless it's upgraded.)
I feel like people shouldn't follow anyone's advice blindly though... And if you do, losing your money would be your own bloody fault.

Ty for the warning though.

>-=-==-===-==-=-<

The bubble will collapse. Until then, it's still a nice way to make some profits though :-)

We will all die, yet we want to live our lives well. Before we die, we want to have as much fun as possible, just like we want to profit as much from Bitcoin as possible, until it collapses.
No one knows when that is, how it goes or why it happens. Sadly, it'll be too late for the investors, once we know the answer to those questions.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █  ▀█▄          ▄█     ▀█▄
     █    ▀█▄       █▀         ▀▄
     █       █▄   ▄█             ▀█▄
     █         ▀▄█▀                ▀█▄
     █          ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     █         ██▌ █▄                ▄█▀
     █        █▌█▌   █▄            ▄▀
     █       ▐▌ █     ▀█▄       ▄█▀
     █      ▐█  █       ▀█▄   ▄█▀
     █      █  ▐█         ▀█▄▀
     █     █   ▐▌           ▀▄
     █    █   ▄▀ ▀█▄▄         ▀▄
     █   █▀ ▄█       ▀█▄▄       ▀▄
     █  █▌ █▀            ▀█▄▄     █▄
     █ ▐▌▄█                  ▀█▄▄  ▀█▄
     █▐██▀                       ▀█▄ ▀█▄
     ██▀                            ▀▀███
     █
RATEONIUM

GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM
██  ██

Twitter       Telegram     Reddit
█ RATE █    █ TRADE  █   █ INVEST █
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:15:24 AM

WARNING

Yeah. We know, warning or signal or charts are factors can affect to trading. But signal is signal, market is market Smiley.. I really dont want crash xD.. But they "will" appear at few days later or maybe at end of December, 2017 -> Not Now

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:18:49 AM

WARNING

He's been dissing anything he can get his hands on since BTC was single and double figures. That says enough about his credibility. Look deep into those bulging eyes and be glad you're not trapped behind them.
Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:30:41 AM

WARNING

He's been dissing anything he can get his hands on since BTC was single and double figures. That says enough about his credibility. Look deep into those bulging eyes and be glad you're not trapped behind them.

Eerily poetic...
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:22:11 AM

Is it right to call it a crash? I also believe that the price will fall sharply now, due to people dumping at the $15K level, but I think the price will recover relatively quickly after the dump. It is what happened at the $10K level, after all... So I wouldn't call it a crash.
Well, it did and then it was right back up within some split of a second before we even knew it. However, taking a look at the way the market is being pumped right now, it is sure a whole lot scary as such things can really cause a massive dump in the long run.

I have feelings some whales are just doing this to stir the market a bit and then just dump and cause some fear in the market. We will never know until it happens anyway. For now, we just keep watching events unfold.
heraware

Activity: 105
Merit: 17

Callisto Network (CLO)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:44:26 AM

Everybody wants that BTC falls to buy cheaper.

A lot of post call the fall.  Angry

First Cold Staking coin. Earn more of 2% monthly
AlphaInterceptor

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:46:24 AM

so many times we were warned about "the crash" and so many times it was nothing and BTC was growing and growing

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:06:19 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 08:02:26 AM by raven7886

Then it becomes all tears...
Tears for those who really want to cry or have so many tears in their eyes. Crash or no crash, which would not stop bitcoin from getting back right up later on. Sure, it is imminent the way things are going, however, I do not think it is really going to be that huge anyway the way we are all thinking. Times have changed and even if the crash ends up happening, then it is just time to buy the shit out of it.

I do not think there will be any big crashes as in last one year bitcoin showed many corrections but no crashes. So we can expect similar trend in coming months too....
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: