Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anxiety of the bounty hunters  (Read 309 times)
ndyarisya (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:29:51 AM

The more the projects are managed by their own team, from the few that I see a lot of bounty payments are not appropriate and there are some who are delinquent,
better choose a manager who already has a reputation to follow
do you all have better suggestions?
MURONDI

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:42:27 AM

I also often experience it, where payment is not in accordance with its promise, disappointed but could not do anything, Even a reputable campaign manager is not guaranteed, because his job is to manage campaigns only, they are also subject to company policy.
ndyarisya (OP)

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:23:18 AM

I also often experience it, where payment is not in accordance with its promise, disappointed but could not do anything, Even a reputable campaign manager is not guaranteed, because his job is to manage campaigns only, they are also subject to company policy.

if this continues, the bounty hunter will be harmed, is there no problem solving for this
JamalAmal99

Merit: 130

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:03:51 PM

The more the projects are managed by their own team, from the few that I see a lot of bounty payments are not appropriate and there are some who are delinquent,
better choose a manager who already has a reputation to follow
do you all have better suggestions?

but not all bounty projects that do not use the services manager ignore the project and they pay properly. and vice versa not as MURONDI says . so the project runs smoothly and pays properly from the owner of the project! but it is more promising when using the services bounty manager
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: