Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH and LTC which is valuable ?  (Read 1744 times)
Jeremy-Whites

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:03:58 AM

I find Eth to be way more valuable than lite, and this mostly because of ICOs.
Sweet_Angel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:05:34 AM

I think ethereum is more valuable than litecoin (not intended to be underestimated) because of alots of coins and tokens based on ethereum platform.

Ethereum is one of the progressive altcoins with different Blockchain Etherium breakthroughs with Blockchain bitcoin. Blockchain Etherium allows for smart contracts and Dapps.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:11:23 AM

Apart from Bitcoins which has proven to be consistent in price appreciation, which of these two coins, ETH and LTC you think is most valuable.

Are you talking about per coin valuation or market capitalization here? If you're talking per coin then it isn't really fair since Ethereum has almost double the amount of LTC that is currently in circulation. But i still think that right now, ETH is probably deservedly more valuable.

Even after the pump LTC is only in fifth place in market cap terms while Ethereum has solidified itself in the 2nd place.

I don't really like Ethereum that much, but i guess the market have voted with their dollars when ETH overtook LTC as the consensus number two guy in crypto. So yeah, ETH is more valuable at least for now. We'll see how big LTC's pump gets though.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:20:47 AM

Apart from Bitcoins which has proven to be consistent in price appreciation, which of these two coins, ETH and LTC you think is most valuable.

Are you talking about per coin valuation or market capitalization here? If you're talking per coin then it isn't really fair since Ethereum has almost double the amount of LTC that is currently in circulation. But i still think that right now, ETH is probably deservedly more valuable.

Even after the pump LTC is only in fifth place in market cap terms while Ethereum has solidified itself in the 2nd place.

I don't really like Ethereum that much, but i guess the market have voted with their dollars when ETH overtook LTC as the consensus number two guy in crypto. So yeah, ETH is more valuable at least for now. We'll see how big LTC's pump gets though.

Yeah,ethereum is the second valueable coin after bitcoin because the quantity of ethereum in the circulation is more but recent price bump of litecoin made a good competition between both these coins,ethereum raised from $10 to $500 in this year and litecoin raised from $2.5 to $250 so the growth rate of litecoin is more in this year.
But the next year the price of ethereum will rise in huge amount because many ICO are based on ethereum which may creates huge demand in 2018 and the price of ethereum maybe skyrockting like bitcoin did in 2017.But these are just predictions we need to wait to know what will happen.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:21:40 AM

I believe that Ethereum is more valuable than Litecoin. It's more effective and practical than Litecoin too.
Something important too is that Ethereum is more usable than Litecoin. Most ICO's stem from Ethereum technology.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:30:46 AM

Ehtereum is better and more valuable then litcoin as ethereum is second most favorite crypto currency of market after bitcoin. Most of ICO's using ERC20 tokens which give more value to ethereum rather then litcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
bit247

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

bitcoin.org

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:32:13 AM

ETH is too much centralized, and everything is dependent on Vitalic, its like he is the god of ETH, so I don't like ETH any more

BTCitcoin: 35DtMsEK1g1xVMKh4V7beAyguiU9qcHwtF  || ETH: Hacked Sad
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

Ethereum is demanded than LTC ,just look around the marketplace and see the number of ICOs in ETH. It shows how traders values it over litecoins.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:42:08 AM

why not just considering both valuable rather than only pick one of them because ETH and LTC can provide us good profit in the future because i always believe these altcoins have good potential to grow but indeed ETH one step ahead LTC because plenty tokens available based on ETH and volume support for ETH much higher than LTC
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:50:42 AM

Both of them are valuable nowadays but the difference ETH is Higher price that LTC later on ETH will increase rapidly like BTC

Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:59:59 AM

Both of then are valuable, but lets choose one, the ethereum is the besr altcoib and the highest value of all the altcoin, second in the rankings of crypto currency, just think and focys on that, even litecoin is great and valuable, but still eth is greater and more valuable thab litecoin, so i conclude that both of them are valuable but  altcoin is more popular and has more investors.
ZENC

Activity: 336
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:05:53 AM

Both are valuable but I prefer the LTC. It is certain that the LTC is better than the BCH, but no one trusts it. Also Ethereum lost confidence after this last occasion.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1044

HODL

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:12:19 AM

Frankly I didn't believe in such a good grow of LTC. But now it makes x2.5 in just one week! According to this fact I suppose that it's not a good idea to invest in LTC now, but when it becomes a little bit cheaper I'd like to buy it more.

carabin84

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:17:44 AM

Ethereum = smart contracts, better than bitcoin, not payment system but has Dapps, which helps developer to implement and build distributed applications.

Litecoin = almost similar with bitcoin. On a technical level, Bitcoin uses SHA-256 while Litecoin Scrypt

As for which coin is valuable, no doubt that ETH beats LTC bigtime. As per coinmarketcap:

ETH = $40,087,398,170
LTC = $5,190,101,675   

Although marketcap is not significant but you can see that ETH is light years in terms of investors money. So in conclusion, ETH is more valuable, more investors have renewed their interest on this coin at the end of November so I guess it can go up to $500, which is a big accomplishment already. I don't think LTC can reach its peak next year, around $150-$200 will be its top price, but its gonna be hard before it can get to that price.
Agree
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:23:04 AM

ethereum as of now have good movement in the market price smoothly little price increase but i think comes will be profitable in long term investment,  ltc are have same movement of ETH on my observation.

I agree with you, and I think most crypto users would as well. Although both Eth and LTC has been the on the upper tier of altcoins across the market. It is undeniable that Eth, in my opinion, is still the most reliable and fairly valued altcoin around. I mean, it can't match bitcoin by a mile, but still, for people who wants to invest long term, I think Eth would be a safe choice because of its substantial value and good price point. It's not that expensive to invest in, but it's not too cheap that profit would not be useful.

bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:23:15 AM

We have to look at what actually they offer;

Eth = smart contract platform where most of the new tokens are created and many are being developed everyday which might keep high demand for eth among ico investors in future too.

Ltc = offers nothing more than what bitcoin is providing and community around ltc is smaller than that of bitcoin, only small number of merchants accept it and only few dev is behind all updates.

So comparitibly ethereum can have brighter future than litecoin.

Wow, great points and good comparison as well. In my honest opinion, I would choose Eth because it's a platform that has been resilient despite all the dram concerning bitcoin, from the forks, to the surge it has been exhibiting today, it can be said that Eth has remained strong and has held it's footing unlike other altcoins that have either died out or have remained in a low price margin. Although there are more support from the crypto community going for LTC, I think the price point different would be a deal breaker for some to fully embrace LTC over Eth.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:27:11 AM

ETH and LTC has a lot of potentials,but for now my pick would be LTC it has fast transaction speed stable price in the market and the price is still affordable to invest in in just a year LTC proves it deserves a place in the top coins while ETH proves that it is over rated coin based on how developers react to its network problems.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:29:18 AM

ETH stands more chai of going upwards than the LTC because ETH's max plateau is still not reached. Apart from his LTC seems to be hiked too much with its recent market capitalism. What I think is ETH is getting its upwards movement done very slowly but steadily. And such coins are more liable to higher rates in the future than the LTC which had its upward surge too quickly. This will lead to panic sell very quickly because it creates fear of loosing when something is spiking so fast, they don't have time to think on it and leads to that worst selling stuff. So what ideal investment would be here is ETH according to me. If we have to put money at this very date then we should keep it into ETH. Thats my choice and the above one is the reason for its selection.
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:30:47 AM

Litecoin is more stable, the etherium is more volatile. This can be seen on the graphs. Last week litecoin showed good growth, let's see what the correction will be. Maybe it will become more volatile with the arrival of new investors.

Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:31:57 AM

ethereum as of now have good movement in the market price smoothly little price increase but i think comes will be profitable in long term investment,  ltc are have same movement of ETH on my observation.

I agree with you, and I think most crypto users would as well. Although both Eth and LTC has been the on the upper tier of altcoins across the market. It is undeniable that Eth, in my opinion, is still the most reliable and fairly valued altcoin around. I mean, it can't match bitcoin by a mile, but still, for people who wants to invest long term, I think Eth would be a safe choice because of its substantial value and good price point. It's not that expensive to invest in, but it's not too cheap that profit would not be useful.

Yes for a long time ETH is good and surely it will cross a high value in 2018. Investing on ETH will not give us a big loss this is 100% right. According to me LTC will reach up to $300 and stable for some time. Our bad luck again it will come $100 anything can happen. But as for now, both coins are worth to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: