Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A top 25 altcoin to invest in  (Read 307 times)
wklt2002

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:44:06 PM

I'm a Newbie. Doesn't know about so much Coins.I was looking for Top 5 Coins best for investment.

Well I don't know why you wrote that reply then since you have nothing to add to the topic, but well here are my favorite altcoins:
-Gulden (NLG), in the start of this month it pumped to 0.40$, it's now 0.27$ and I expect it to reach 0.40$ again.
-Litecoin (LTC), I mainly use this coin for transactions, it really fast and has low fees compared to bitcoin.
-Redcoin (RDD), this is the altcoin I have invested most of my money in

000JC88

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:59:57 PM

I have some CLAM that I want to swap for another altcoin. Clam has some potential for growth, I got it for free, but I am not interested in it.
Which top 25 ranking altcoins are an interesting investment? Additional criterium: has to be supported by a secure multicoin (desktop) wallet, where I control the keys.
Alas, that kinda excludes Ripple, Monero, ... I do not want to install a dedicated app for each altcoin.

Another question. I cannot register on certain exchanges because I cannot prove my residency. Well, I can with my ID card, but not with bills. How can I buy altcoins without buying BTC first on localbitcoins? With BTC so high I don't want to buy BTC just to exchange it for other altcoins and I want to HODL my current stash of BTC.

DIW
EOS
NEO
CARDANO
ETHEREUM
IOTA
LYKKE
TRADE.IO
InvictusManeo

Activity: 115
Merit: 5

Gemstra - The Future of Social Selling

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:06:40 PM

VeChain, Achain, Phore, Alqo

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
Smile01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:08:53 PM

I think that 2018 will be the year of:

1.XEM
2.NEO
3.Waves
4. Monero

We will see substantial  price growth, im sure. The choice is yours.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: