Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 06:15:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Translator  (Read 220 times)
lamjed (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:48:19 AM

Hi i want to offer translating service . i can translate any type of texts from :
Arabic to English
English to Arabic
French to English
Polish to English
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:59:21 AM

I know you are willing to be a translator here, but in here we got so many trusted translator service, try to make a client interested in your work with a good portfolio. If you don't have any portfolio, try to give them a free trial so you can show how goods are your translating skill.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:01:26 PM

Try to enrol in some translation campaign around here, it can help you out to build a good trust, at first it is really so hard because of super competition in the community but the  there will be some that can try your service, because, this post is mostly neglected because people with this kind of service applied not being looked.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: