$10,000 - 7 (13.2%)
$6000 - 2 (3.8%)
$3000 - 10 (18.9%)
$1500 - 0 (0%)
$900 - 7 (13.2%)
DEATH - 5 (9.4%)
I feel nothing - 5 (9.4%)
I don't give a shit - 7 (13.2%)
I've already eaten my phallus - 4 (7.5%)
100k - I want to buy in - 6 (11.3%)
Total Voters: 53

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What price will make you sad?  (Read 1204 times)
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:13:56 PM

Looking at the bitcoin down I've been sad, what else bitcoin down to $ 10k would be very sad. But if the bitcoin goes down we can not do anything, we can only be patient and not panic because unstable bitcoin prices will definitely go back up.
That all is not certain, Bitcoin price decline will be very difficult to predict, Until now I also experienced the same thing. I feel sad when the price of Bitcoin decreases and I also feel sad when I see Bitcoin price increase. The reason I am sad when Bitcoin prices increase is because I can not make the most of the opportunities available, I regret not being able to take advantage of margin from the decline and rise in Bitcoin prices. It all makes me frustrated sometimes and I can not think well.

Same with me here, I will also be sad if bitcoin price will decrease specially when it has rapid decrease after succeeding increase. But its normal scenario to happen particularly when those long term holders patiently waited for their assets to grow even higher. Much more that to feel sad if that price of bitcoin will be back to $1000 again just like what had happened in the beginning of this year and we also experience uncertainties, that might affected a lot of us who relied with bitcoin economy.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:45:45 PM

Anything below $10,000 will make me sad.  I think the mining fee may bring bitcoin price down as many people have started to complain about it.  I sold some of My coins today with the mining fee I pay today I was very sad. Outside the dump mining fees can make one seriously sad. I have been thinking that maybe there is an attack on bitcoin network and that is the reason why the fees is so high!
UnknownTomato

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:47:29 PM

I will be very upset if the price is below 10,000  Sad Sad. I have very big hopes for this currency, and I very much hope for its stability in the financial market of the world. But everything can be, and the course can jump that up and down, as with the dollar and euro. And I want stability and reliability. Roll Eyes
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:59:26 PM

To be honest i fell sad when the price of bitcoin will be zero or totally dead but if its still kicking no matter what the lrice is as long as i can earn then im thankful enough for that because nowadays its very hard for me to earn bitcoin from the way in investments tradings and other things that can be done with bitcoin money , and im believing bitcoin will not be at that moment because we all are in the new generation and new technology that will runs of bitcoins soon.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:58:22 AM

Personally, the current price does not make that happy because i want to buy bitcoin ane this price is really expensive. I like the fact that my old bitcoin amount raised in value and achieved high value, but, as a buyer that wants to expend his bitcoin amount, the price is not really that good.
judgememes

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:59:53 AM

40K would be enough to make me sad, sold when it was at 4k
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:42:05 AM

The moment the price of Bitcoin started declining, it has already made me sad. The feeling of being ecstatic when it reached more that $15,000 was all gone. These are the times when you would feel an impulse and wonder if it's worth keeping. Especially considering the season now, Bitcoin value can really be critical. I just hope that it will start bouncing back sooner or later. I am hopeful that things will be okay soon enough. Just have to hold on and believe in Bitcoin.
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:03:57 AM

Im quite ok with the price right now the only thing that is bothering me is the price of the transaction fee, im really sadden by how big today fee and its not viable, micro transaction has been hurt a lot by this and thats what makes me sad.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:34:41 AM

If I lost all of my money then that is the time I will be sad, simply because I believe on bitcoin and I know this dump is just temporary and for sure it will bounce back, looking at the price right now it is starting now to pump, better to buy more now.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:34:35 AM

the price of bitcoin will not sad me because i believe that when the prices fall there will be another opportunity open for me to balance the price effect of bitcoin i like to hold bitcoin because he price will not less than the $15000 in the year 2018. As i check the history of prices of bitcoin for the previous year i think the prices will not down more in the new year.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:31:50 AM

Come to think of it.. If I feel sad when I see on bitcoin price, I'm a bit feel guilty I guess.. we know that bitcoin prices are very naturally changing from time to time, and we should really be able to accept it and can be able to take utilize of the price conditions as good as possible.
However on the other sides, I'm still convinced because bitcoin price has been stepping on to a new higher history.. I thought it would be still continue tends not to be far from the highest price that last reached.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:16:13 AM

I find it bizarre that day trading is still well thought of here. Almost everyone is useless at it and finishes up worse off than how they started.

As long as you're patient enough buying and holding has a far better track record provided that day trading mentality didn't creep in and you FOMO'd buying everything all at once.
Because they prefer to lie to themselves and think they can multiply their small holdings of bitcoin many times over if they just master trading, it has been proven over and over again that stock brokers are unable to get better earnings than what the market gives, this is why the best thing to do is just to pick bitcoin and a few coins with  good future and hod them forever.
Maybe if it's too expensive that I can't afford to buy or other people to buy for it but there's no exact price for as long as it's too expensive. I will be sad if I can't get profit from it. And,if it comes to worst,I can't have benefits from it. So those are the things that saddens me. I hope someday bitcoin will continue its greatness in everything.

I think that the price below $ 10,000 will make me very sad. In this case, I will lose most of my profits. If the price is $ 5000, I will receive a loss.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:56:58 AM

Price will make me sad i think 6k, Even though its a good time to buy more bitcoin. Cuase my profits will decrease a lot if i didn't notice bitcoin valued suddenly drop on that price. It will be a huge lose for me.  
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:29:48 PM

A lot of technical analysis gurus are telling us a fall back to 10k ish would be healthy ammo for a monster pump. I have no idea what they're on about or whether they have a clue, but it would still make for a stunning run compared to the start of the year.

Experts nowadays with their failing predictions look less expert with the day. Interesting change is that while they have been quite bearish on Bitcoin for such a long time, they now somewhat are starting to change their predictions. It's now more like 'Bitcoin will go up further, but eventually it will crash', which is vague and funny at the same time. It almost seems like they are taking distance from saying the price will correct at x level, because they know they have been wrong so many times before already. It's like a conservative defence mechanism to make themselves look less stupid, where they eventually will be able to say 'I told you so!'. Cheesy
Experts are not better at predicting than you and I they may have fancy education in economics, but economics is not really that complicated if you can add and subtract anyone can be an economist as well, the reason why they fail is that predicting the market is a losers game that is impossible to win but they like to pretend that is not the case because if they said the truth they will be jobless in a week.
kaysersoze

Activity: 220

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:33:06 PM

Everyone has a different point of view about in where would you be worried about the price. For me, it is not a problem because i am going to hold as much as i can and try to sell at the maximum price as i can. But i dont know, maybe less than $7k would be preocupant.

henriquelb

Activity: 163

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:00:53 PM

honestly a very low price would make me wrong, considering what happened in this month of having a very good spike in value and going down so abruptly at once.
surely the current bitcoin price will make one realize the instability of the currency
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:21:39 AM

actually, the current price has made me quite sad. however, the current price will make people hold the bitcoin they have. well, right now i do not have much bitcoin, so i am very sad for that.
Not just you, dude
Almost everyone feels his sadness by selling too fast. Well, I myself feel the impact of it all, I also sell some bitcoin when still $3000 instead of buying but instead selling, it's stupid.
It's not too late to start saving bitcoin again a bit at the moment, by reading some aspects of people who are so confident that bitcoin will reach $ 100k. I become inspired to restart
Stay motivated and don’t worry about prices because they are just matter of time and who know how much prices will get rise in very next second and in past those who sell in danger of more lower prices they end up by regrets because prices start recovering soon and smart people didn’t get panicked and cannot do anything stupid which bring loss to them so don’t worry about prices mate your time will come soon.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:33:53 AM

Seriously, $1000 is the price who makes me sad because when the price falls to that limit and  when this is achieved these may be the last moments for bitcoin and surely the end  of that is the disappearance and  no one wishes that. Hopefully that bitcoin will be  always  the best of all currencies and the value will be better of this current  price .
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:35:38 PM

I choose and I feel nothing but excitement, even having no bitcoin in my position just to know that the price increases then I’m good with it. Sometimes we should be unselfish to feel sad about ourselves and take to understand that being lucky sometimes will not be to all of us and same with happiness. To know and to be satisfied and be proud of how cryptocurrency hold on against so many black propaganda is enough for me.

The price of bitcoin varying day by day  today the rate of bitcoin is $16838.But two days back it was 19000$ and fall in bitcoin price.This price reduction does not make me sad.In some Emergency  I can't able sell by hearing a sound of loss.Avoid of panic selling.

That’s the only solution we can do for now. Bitcoin price is on red now at 14000$ this is the reason I avoid watching the market for sometime, it’s better in my part not knowing the price for a while to avoid panic selling that most new investors does. The FUD and mainstream media is polluting the mind of the people to encourage investing in cryptocurrency.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:56:32 PM

You will become sad only if you have invested money at higher price and if price falls but if you are getting bitcoins only by earning and not investing money then there is nothing to get sad as whatever bitcoins you have in your wallet have been earned for free without putting any real money into it so whatever price it holds I will never be disappointed as its pure profits for me.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██