Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:02:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin!!!  (Read 617 times)
engin978

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:07:36 PM

It is fact that people are investing to bitcoin,this is the only reason why it is rising...
But this is over our expectations...Today it is almost 15k $( sorry while I am writing this,it is already over 15k!!!)
I think before new year this will be finished,we will see price correction...

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:10:45 PM

It is always like this. Money is flowi g from alts into Bitcoin.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:14:47 PM

It is actually normal. We were too familiar with it. Bitcoin is a digital currency's largest and most influential
altcoin price will rising again. Current trends almost everyone should move to invest Bitcoin altcoin price will fall

Make me great again
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:18:14 PM

I will keep investing in bitcoin in the long run, because in view of the development of bitcoin will continue to increase over time.
Xie89

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:23:17 PM

What happens in the crypto-currency market? Everything falls, and bitcoin just flies to Mars! What in this case do, wait?

Not everything falls... XLM and NXT mooning and that my friends, makes me a happy man  Grin
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:23:36 PM

It is very much possible now. Bitcoin can keep on rising and all other alts might keep on duping now. These are truly testing times for all alt bag holders.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:33:39 PM

What happens in the crypto-currency market? Everything falls, and bitcoin just flies to Mars! What in this case do, wait?
cryptocurrency market is favour in Bitcoin that means Bitcoin is high demand in digital market.  This is the actual reality in current market. All the altcoins are fall in market because most of the traders and miners are drop the altcoins they are all move to Bitcoin and altcoins is long term investment many of the investors are like to invest quick profitable investment in cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
LanaWinda

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:39:43 PM

When you hear the word bitcoin, what comes to mind about bitcoin?
Can bitcoin change your life and your future?
Please information for the already successful bitcoin world.
thank you

Beicin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:04:58 PM

Bitcoin usually drains the life out of most alts when it's pushing for new all time highs, nothing new to see here... If you're holding any alt coins, dont panic and just keep holding because this will pass, and money will eventually find its way back to the smaller coins as it always does.

In case you missed the ride on btc, be careful not to fomo in near the top! Just wait til everything settles down.

Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:34:42 PM

Totally normal situation we have here, Bitcoin speculation is going through the roof right now. As a result, enormous amounts of capital are being pushed into BTC because of classic FOMO scheme. Consequently, capital is being also moved from Altcoins to Bitcoin. Nobody should be worried as we have seen it multiple times before.

Capital will return to Altcoins eventually and they will rise above current levels as well.
Tryam93 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:46:54 PM

From all of the above, it is not very clear what to do in this case! Buy bitcoin or keep in other coins? Can advise than it will be bought, now I think it's time to buy when the course is at the bottom!
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:49:21 PM

Hold Bitcoin Smiley in any case it will help you to make a profit. If you don't have it, it is time to buy as many as you can and wait for a fortune.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:00:59 PM

Not everything. Bitcoin price went up, and as I can see altcoins value remained the same or went up(in dollars). Bitcoin to altcoin pairs went down, altcoins can fall only if bitcoin price crash.
I am not sure what kind of advice you want. Wait...for what?
Robin789

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:11:56 PM

Bitcoin increase day by day. it will increase more and more. buy Bitcoin and hold.
But this is risky buisness buying at this high price.
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:14:37 PM

Now, when you write about bitcoin, you have to write the date and time. Since 3 hours ago it was 15,000, and now above 16,000, almost fucking 17,000. I do not even want to talk about it. It's just fantastic. I'm thinking of selling some of my promising altcoins and buying bitcoin. But I can not refuse them, and invest all money in bitcoin.
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:18:54 PM

Who cares about altcoins. This is the most fun i've ever had with my clothes on. The rise of bitcoin is an historic event that you will never forget and there will be nothing like it again. Enjoy it!

saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:20:05 PM

Now, when you write about bitcoin, you have to write the date and time. Since 3 hours ago it was 15,000, and now above 16,000, almost fucking 17,000. I do not even want to talk about it. It's just fantastic. I'm thinking of selling some of my promising altcoins and buying bitcoin. But I can not refuse them, and invest all money in bitcoin.

That true, pretty nice run Bitcoin made today and it seems to be continued.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:20:43 PM

I believe that a lot of new people are entering the crypto(bitcoin)world because of FOMO and short-term profit. This massive influx of money pushes bitcoins price faster than I believe it should.
I wonder when the mood changes. Maybe it will last a while.
For now, it's fascinating!

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:25:24 PM

Looking at the sight of the performance of the first hundred altcoins in coinmarketcap, it seems to me that there is a mixed performance in all of them. There are those who have been unable to follow the accelerated pace of bitcoin and have suffered a notable contraction, and there are others who are experiencing strong increases.

It is evident that this is a dynamic market where investors are increasingly responsible in their decision-making and better select the currencies in which it is worth investing and in those that do not, although in the case of bitcoin, it seems that speculation is still the dominant factor.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:36:26 PM

Not everything. Bitcoin price went up, and as I can see altcoins value remained the same or went up(in dollars). Bitcoin to altcoin pairs went down, altcoins can fall only if bitcoin price crash.
I am not sure what kind of advice you want. Wait...for what?

He wants to know the reason for this price changes bro. You have to get the bitcoin price to bumped always in the chart but altcoins will have the own stream in market we cannot compare the both btc and other alts will be same and all.
You can able to explain this do it instead asking query like without knowledged person means you are stupid buddy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: