Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano (ADA) Price Prediction 2018: One Cryptocurrency with Great Upside Potent  (Read 3923 times)
Attilaloe

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:37:02 PM

What's good about it? It has decent team and idea but nothing really outstanding and no real use so far, if I'm not mistaken.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:31:56 AM

In times like these, look for an undervalued cryptocurrency boasting a solid upside potential. Cardano is one option which is likely to not disappoint you.
i am very confident cardano will breakthrough in 2018.
Londoonik

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:40:08 AM

I think Cardano will be one of my next investments, looks promising.
MinerLeague

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:37:29 AM

can someone explain to me why cardano is great, besides muh dev team or muh super complex youtube presentation.

complexity is not a good thing.  bitcoin is successful because it's simple.
SchlaWinner

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:40:07 AM

What's good about it? It has decent team and idea but nothing really outstanding and no real use so far, if I'm not mistaken.

Projects with no real use nor useable product are those who rise .. just look at iota.. the potential use brings gains, real use is yet to be developed

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
thomboi

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:59:31 AM

can someone explain to me why cardano is great, besides muh dev team or muh super complex youtube presentation.

I wouldn't call bitcoin 'simple' but you are right when you say Cardano is more complex.

From what I understand when reading their white paper (I haven't read it all because it's alot to take in, but I did read some of it before investing):

Complexity isn't always a good thing, but what Cardano is trying to do is tackle the problems that BTC/ETH are facing at this moment. Not only the problems that they are facing now but also prep the coin for years and years to come. The crypto world is changing at an increased rate because of all the new money flowing into it and they want to provide a blockchain that can handle all of that without over the top transaction fees.
It's impossible to do all those things without making it more complex.

BTC = blockchain 1.0
ETH = blockchain 2.0
ADA = trying to build/become blockchain 3.0 (just like some other coins out there are trying to do)

Their team consists of highly educated people who know what they are doing. I think they could use some PR-people to maybe explain their project to the broader audience in clear English. In my opinion they are holding off on that untill they have something usefull and concrete to show. At this moment they are devoloping in the background, working on all their projects.

Please do read up on it if you are interested. Their website is jam packed with all the information you need.
akdperry

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:42:24 PM

I wouldn't call bitcoin 'simple' but you are right when you say Cardano is more complex.

From what I understand when reading their white paper (I haven't read it all because it's alot to take in, but I did read some of it before investing):

Complexity isn't always a good thing, but what Cardano is trying to do is tackle the problems that BTC/ETH are facing at this moment. Not only the problems that they are facing now but also prep the coin for years and years to come. The crypto world is changing at an increased rate because of all the new money flowing into it and they want to provide a blockchain that can handle all of that without over the top transaction fees.
It's impossible to do all those things without making it more complex.

BTC = blockchain 1.0
ETH = blockchain 2.0
ADA = trying to build/become blockchain 3.0 (just like some other coins out there are trying to do)

Their team consists of highly educated people who know what they are doing. I think they could use some PR-people to maybe explain their project to the broader audience in clear English. In my opinion they are holding off on that untill they have something usefull and concrete to show. At this moment they are devoloping in the background, working on all their projects.

Please do read up on it if you are interested. Their website is jam packed with all the information you need.

fully agree.  And when it does get adopted we will all be happy to be holding. it's up about .06USD in the last day as well.  Amazing technology.  The video on the website, while technical, is really good at explaining what ADA is.
AlexW333

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:44:52 PM

0.000045 sat. minimum
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:50:44 PM

Cardano has been a project that has interested me also.
It came out of nowhere and BAM! it was in the top 20 just like that.
After the initial calls of scam! died out, now people are taking a serious look at it.

One of the most impressive aspects of the project is that it is already peer reviewed and they intend to continue with it.
This is fantastic as anyone who would like to take the time can find some hardcore real information and analysis about the project rather than relying on hearsay, speculation, or dev talk that is meant to just stay politically correct.

What they are trying to accomplish, I have to say, I am impressed and I can see it has a lot of potential.
The major concern I have is that it is still just another project without a working platform or product.
Lately, I feel like I don't have the energy to invest on promises alone and am leaning to just putting everything in btc and eth.
But, if cardano can deliver what they intend to, yes, it will be huge.

stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:59:31 PM

I think 1$ should be easy reachable within 2018. Maybe much more Tongue

JUST HODL THAT COIN Cool
Attilaloe

Activity: 326

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:32:29 PM

Projects with no real use nor useable product are those who rise .. just look at iota.. the potential use brings gains, real use is yet to be developed
Iota has an outstanding idea, though.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Setanta68

Activity: 93
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:37:58 PM

I have been watching Ada regularly too and it has slowly been building momentum. with talks of it being available on Japanese atm's next year and the ability of being able to stake on its wallet (daedalus) upcoming there is alot to look forward too plus much much more. As I am typing this it has risen to 20 cents. Hodl.
yluna88

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:47:21 PM

After watching this for over 1 week, I grabbed some today at 18 cents. Just a few hundred ADA, so that my FOMO will be quenched  Grin
akdperry

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:23:57 PM

I have been watching Ada regularly too and it has slowly been building momentum. with talks of it being available on Japanese atm's next year and the ability of being able to stake on its wallet (daedalus) upcoming there is alot to look forward too plus much much more. As I am typing this it has risen to 20 cents. Hodl.

where did you hear about the Japanese ATM thing?   I think next year will be huge for ADA, multiple projects in the works.
chyone

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:09:02 PM

hi guys i got 1k euro wut do u suggest to  invest ? please help i am poor this its my only shot  Lips sealed
akdperry

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:08:55 AM

I found this article that has a serious analysis about Cardano. I think Cardano can reach $1 in 2018 just like the article says.

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/cardano/cardano-ada-price-prediction-2018-cryptocurrency/

Enjoy

ADA hit .52 in last 24 hours. I think a dollar is a low amount. However the volume of coin will always keep the price from skyrocketing too far
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:15:09 AM

Cardano has been a project that has interested me also.
It came out of nowhere and BAM! it was in the top 20 just like that.
After the initial calls of scam! died out, now people are taking a serious look at it.

One of the most impressive aspects of the project is that it is already peer reviewed and they intend to continue with it.
This is fantastic as anyone who would like to take the time can find some hardcore real information and analysis about the project rather than relying on hearsay, speculation, or dev talk that is meant to just stay politically correct.

What they are trying to accomplish, I have to say, I am impressed and I can see it has a lot of potential.
The major concern I have is that it is still just another project without a working platform or product.
Lately, I feel like I don't have the energy to invest on promises alone and am leaning to just putting everything in btc and eth.
But, if cardano can deliver what they intend to, yes, it will be huge.

I agree, great project and great team. But it is getting much harder to keep investing in coins without a working product.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:48:23 AM

hi guys i got 1k euro wut do u suggest to  invest ? please help i am poor this its my only shot  Lips sealed

NEVER put all eggs in one basket...  Kiss
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:04:00 AM

Yes ADA has a lot to offer,its current price is .5usd and $1 is not that far to achieve because it is a great project.

earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:45:27 PM

NEVER put all eggs in one basket...  Kiss

I guess it depends on the situation. It could be well worth it to invest a lot into one amazing basket.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: