Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: newbie here  (Read 211 times)
telexnetwork (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:55:01 PM

please i need  sugeestion if i can still hook to trending bitcoin price , moreover how can someone identify good ico project to invest in , what are factors that are very important to consider.

thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Investorhyde1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Blockchain technology is the future!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:25:35 PM

Personally I would be careful with Bitcoin right now.  I am a strong believer of it, but I think it's hype running up to the futures trading.  Once futures trading start it will only take a couple of headlines about massive shorting to cause panic.

Are you looking for a quick flip ICO or one to buy and hold for the long run?
mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:29:37 PM

Personally I would be careful with Bitcoin right now.  I am a strong believer of it, but I think it's hype running up to the futures trading.  Once futures trading start it will only take a couple of headlines about massive shorting to cause panic.

I second this motion. We're at the danger stage now. Too many people dreaming that they can retire in a few weeks. Better to take your investment capital and buy some BTC and some alt coins. Invest a little now and learn what's happening.

If you have a few extra dollars by a decent graphics card and start mining some ASIC resistant coins. You won't make much but you will start to understand what is happening. You'll become a better judge of the landscape.
telexnetwork (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:50:46 PM

I second this motion. We're at the danger stage now. Too many people dreaming that they can retire in a few weeks. Better to take your investment capital and buy some BTC and some alt coins. Invest a little now and learn what's happening.

If you have a few extra dollars by a decent graphics card and start mining some ASIC resistant coins. You won't make much but you will start to understand what is happening. You'll become a better judge of the landscape.

Yes for minimum of 6 months
mamabtc

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:58:23 PM

I totally agree with this. When it comes to ICOs, I prefer to look at the idea and see if it has a long-term chance to survive and grow. I usually read the Whitpaper and check on the people behind the project. If the idea is like WOW, I would be interested to invest. 
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:59:11 PM

I just commented on ico only..
If you are lucky and selective in choosing ICO investments, you can profit tens or even hundreds of times the ICO coin price increase you buy
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:20:22 PM

please i need  sugeestion if i can still hook to trending bitcoin price , moreover how can someone identify good ico project to invest in , what are factors that are very important to consider.

thank you.
to be able to choose a good ICO you should do research on the ICO and dig more information about it and can predict feedback from investors to be able to join the ICO. try to see white paper, coin purpose, and also team members and do not forget to compare the coin price is appropriate or not.

HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:36:10 PM

It shoul be a project that solves an actual problem. Project with maximum volume of the target audience. Very important are maximum openness, a ready product and an experienced team.
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:40:53 PM

you need to check the whitepaper,background of the developers and their previous projects,the product,the investors,and the short and long plans or roadmap if they are good,go invest in.

IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:48:41 PM

Nowadays the good ICO doesn't necessary mean to be a good project. The main factor for me is a big hype around the project! Here's an example: Gifto! Look at the project, read there whitepaper and you would definitely say that you won't participate in it, But it had a huge hype and around 80% of investors didn't manage to buy tokens on ICO. So the price pumped up to 4x just after it was listed on Binance.
sibnia

Activity: 602
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:49:56 PM

thank you.
You can talk on this topic for a very long time. The meaning of this is not small. I agree with most of the opinions in this topic that it is not safe, but it is not worth putting a cross on it. I will be brief and give just one piece of advice, start any project with the bounty company. Why? You will have enough time to make the only correct investment decision. To make sure my advice, you could consider a SwissBorg project (a CHSB coin) to participate in a bounty program. The program has just started and the most interesting is yet to come.
The project deserves attention !!!
sopromat

Activity: 353

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:53:49 PM

Take care of where do you put all your funds, a lot of projects are scam nowadays and maybe it is very difficult to try to search any legit project.
Just take care of your money, and the time that you spend researching on them.
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:56:21 PM

Nowadays the good ICO doesn't necessary mean to be a good project. The main factor for me is a big hype around the project! Here's an example: Gifto! Look at the project, read there whitepaper and you would definitely say that you won't participate in it, But it had a huge hype and around 80% of investors didn't manage to buy tokens on ICO. So the price pumped up to 4x just after it was listed on Binance.

Completely right, that is because people have trouble identifying the right ICOs so even scams can be profitable in the short term. However if you look over several years then I think we will find all the bad projects to eventually lose money for long term investors or even die out.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:09:36 PM

you still can try to investing to bitcoin, its still save. And choose an ICO who have real project and not just promising big profit. you need to do some reasearch and see company background
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:12:41 PM

to be a succesfull investors from an ICO project you need to be patient,,
 a good project will growing slow, month by month not instant
because an instant rising is a sign, thats the coin just a pump and dump coin,
read their whitepaper, roadmap and project team member carefully, then decided to invest or not

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:55:15 PM

thank you.

I think finding a good ICO is about luck. In my opinion, it is better if you improve your knowledge on cryptocoins instead of investing in ICO's.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:19:54 PM

please i need  sugeestion if i can still hook to trending bitcoin price , moreover how can someone identify good ico project to invest in , what are factors that are very important to consider.

thank you.

1. Who organize it. So you will not give your money to someone to run away with it.
2. Who organize it. Will they actually do anything or will just get themselves good salaries and travel around a world and party and bla bla bla in medias.
3. Who organize it. Are they capable to do it at all and make their plan successful?
4. Is it good project? Is block chain needed or just makes project more expensive?

Then you start looking at details.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: