Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:43:09 PM

It's good to see that the project is developing. I will definitely take part in your ICO with my partner.

You do that bud, while I continue to bust this fucker's balls. The son of bitch has already lied about having/not having a real estate license, and now wants to claim that I at 57 live with my parents who've been dead for years. Like every other motherfuckin nefarious actor I've busted before him, Mark Castley opts to play the troll card to advance that I'm not worthy to poke fuckin holes in his narrative. For those who know me unlike Mark, this fuckin is in for a rude awakening.

To be motherfuckin clear, a non-nefarious actor would have no fuckin problem whatsoever in shutting down my scammy-ass accusations if that's all they were. This fucker ever lied about when his Pre-ICO was going to start, opting to move it up a few days once he saw that I started poking holes in his nothing-copied copy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:50:24 PM

On my thought it nigh successful ICO in the real sector of the economy ... No real estate no agriculture ,not even going to soft Kapu ... Awake first?)) I wish you success !In my opinion, ICO is more suitable for IT technology...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:57:10 PM

On my thought it nigh successful ICO in the real sector of the economy ... No real estate no agriculture ,not even going to soft Kapu ... Awake first?)) I wish you success !In my opinion, ICO is more suitable for IT technology...

Mark claims that this is the first entity to combine real estate with crytpo which is another motherfuckin lie by his scammy ass.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:05:05 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 04:32:08 PM by Gleb Gamow

From the desk of No Longer Maintain a RE License --> NEVER Had a RE License --> Oops! I Forgot to Mention my Texas RE License --> That's not My License, for I was just an RE Broker who Paid Other Agents out of my Texas RE Office:

I do not have a US Real Estate license....SHOCK Horror, Thats ok though, i am no longer an agent in the US so not needed.

Hey, when was the last time you had a real estate license in the US?
NEVER... I was a coach. Dont need a license to coach.

Mark Castley had to pay to have the following info included on this site ...: http://fastexpert.com/realtors/TX/Austin/Mark+Castley/fastexpert.com/realtors/TX/Austin/Mark+Castley/11657

... and on this site: https://www.trulia.com/profile/mark-castley-agent-austin-tx-zgvkn008/overview

Which leads us to today:

So you found out I owned I real Estate company in Texas. Good work

I never had a real estate license, the company had a license not me

For a person who used to own a RE co. in TX, odd that they still maintain a website depicting the following ...

http://www.castleyandco.com/

To Recap:

Mark Castley owns/owned a RE company in TX.
Mark Castley, by his own words, is/was a RE agent.
Mark Castley oversees/oversaw other agents in making sure that they, too, are compliant according to TX regulations.

The following is what is required for the likes of Mark Castley to be a RE agent in TX:

https://www.trec.texas.gov/become-licensed/sales-agent

Become a Real Estate Sales Agent

A sales agent is a person who is licensed by the Real Estate Commission to act as an agent on behalf of a real estate broker and their clients. A sales agent must be sponsored by a licensed Broker in order to perform any act of real estate services.

You have one year from the date your application is filed to meet all license requirements. Once you have met all the requirements to get your license, including finding a broker sponsorship, TREC will send an active sales agent license to your broker and to you via email!  

Qualifications

- Citizen of the United States or lawfully admitted alien
- 18 years of age or older
- Resident of Texas
- Meet TREC’s qualifications for honesty, trustworthiness, and integrity
- Consider requesting a Moral Character Determination before applying for the license

Requirements
Complete Your Qualifying Education
180 classroom hours of the following qualifying real estate courses

- Principles of Real Estate I (30 classroom hours)
- Principles of Real Estate II (30 classroom hours)
- Law of Agency (30 classroom hours)
- Law of Contracts (30 classroom hours)
- Promulgated Contract Forms (30 classroom hours)
- Real Estate Finance (30 classroom hours)
- Education course completion documents must be submitted to TREC after applying online or with your paper application.

File Your Application

Apply Online

Submit your application and fee to become a Sales Agent using our Online Services. If you don’t already have a username and password for our Online Services, register now. If you have registered online with TALCB or TREC in the past, log in now.

Apply by Mail

If you prefer, you can also apply for your Sales Agent license using our paper application. This may take longer to process and you will need to pay a paper filing fee.

Get Your Fingerprints Taken and Pass Your Background Check
You are required by law to have fingerprints on file with the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) so a background check can be performed. Fingerprints on file for other agencies will not be accepted.

A license will not issue if the background check has not been passed. Expect a delay if you are notified of an investigation into your background history.

Take the Exam

License exams are administered by PearsonVUE, a testing service company.

You will be sent a notice with instructions for scheduling the exam and obtaining a copy of the exam Candidate Handbook.

If you fail the exam three times, additional education will be necessary.

Find a Sponsor

After meeting the above requirements, you will be issued an inactive license. You need to be sponsored by an active Texas licensed broker to work. You can complete a sponsorship request using our online services. Once the broker has accepted your request, your active license will be issued, and you can work as a Sales Agent!

To be clear to all the retards reading this, there is no motherfuckin way in goddamn hell could Mark Castley be a CEO of a real estate business in the state of Texas overseeing other real estate agents sans possessing a real estate license.

Mark, feel free to further stick it up my ass for being a fuckin troll oppose to addressing the serious accusations that I've only begun to volley your way in depicting that you and this fuckin entity is NOT to be trusted one iota.

PS: You're a fuckin idiot for not paying my $10K extortion fee, formerly 35 BTC during the days of Leroy Fodor, a person whom you're now fond of quoting. HAHAHA (Leroy's iconic laugh)

Q.E.D.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:46:19 PM

Son of From the Desk of I've NEVER been an Agent and Bruno is a Troll with a Shitty Website Instead of Using Craigslist:

http://negocialoya.us/jobs/real-estate_1/billion-dollar-agent-now-recruiting-in-austin_i8454

Are you at a point in your career where you have hit a plateau or a ceiling on your business and you need someone who has been there and seen what a Multi Million Dollar Real Estate team looks like.

We are now recruiting agents in AUSTIN TEXAS who want to benefit from the following -

- Full Agent Media Pack.
We provide ALL agents with ALL media to succeed. This starts at High Impact Business Cards and Online promotion through to agent profiles, social media graphics and landing page designs. We believe in our agents and we give you the printed and online media resources to succeed

- Personal Lead Generation Website - We give you your own lead generation website with smart lead capture and full IDX integration.

- Coaching - Mark Castley, Billion Dollar International Real Estate agent is your very own personal coach. Weekly team calls, weekly objection handling and personal development sessions to get you hitting and exceeding the targets you have.

-CRM - Comprehensive CRM for client management and contact management.

- Live Sessions - As well as the coaching platform online you get Live Sessions with not just the coaches at Castley and Co but Top Producing Coaches from all over the world

- Training Library - We have a full Agent Education section on the website which gives you all of the tools you need to succeed. This includes downloads for Buyers and Sellers presentations along with videos on best practices when pitching them and so much more!

- International Exposure - Monthly mail out to HUGE investor database with NOW buyers in Asia, Middle East, Russia, UK and South America along with US BUYERS

We believe in investing in our agents so they can live the life they want while earning the salary the deserve!

You made it to the bottom of the Craigslist Job advertisement so here is the part of the Castley and Co you are going to love - its 100% commission! Yes that is right!

You can visit out website here - http://www.castleyandco.com/careers

If you have seen enough and want to be on the next webinar LIVE with Mark Castley and find out - WHY JOIN CASTLEY AND CO then click here to register your space NOW - http://castleyandco.enterthemeeting.com/m/XXEHBK4W

We look forward to growing your business

"Well, guys, here I am on the balcony of a condo I purchases for ONLY $100. Not one condo - THE WHOLE ENTIRE FUCKIN BUILDING. All thanks to Mark Castley. Tomorrow, I'm gonna flip it for $150M AND breakfast at Waffle House. DVLP is for real, guys. Get in early and don't forget to use my referral link where I'll give you half my bonus reward."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:27:28 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 05:41:23 PM by Gleb Gamow

Son of the son of from the desk of I Made a Billion Dollars in Real Estate but ...:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/585/topics/364795-looking-to-meet-investor-in-texas

https://www.biggerpockets.com/users/MarkCastley

Translated: I'm panhandling in two panhandle states interested in finding investors so to further advance my scams because I don't want to touch the billion dollars I made from only 21 deals. I'm the ONLY real estate broker in the entire world who doesn't have a real estate license because I'm an agent's guru guru.

FWIW, my dick is so fuckin raw from fuckin Mark Castley so hard up his ass sans lube, but I don't know how to quit him.  Cry
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:58:22 PM

We would urge anyone who is approached by Philip Buffett or his pseudonyms of Mark Cas / Mark Castley / Mark Roger Castley / Mark Hill-Wood to avoid providing credit to him personally, or any company he is involved in.  If you were a victim of Mr Buffett and you consider his sentence to be Unduly Lenient then you might still have time to raise your objections with the Police and CPS, more info on unduly lenient sentences can be found on the Crown Prosecution Service site here.

What was Mark's response? ... WAIT FOR IT ...

This guy, although having a similar haircut as me, is in jail now but he has caused me many issues when flying internationally.

You got it, folks. This Mark Cas et al. has caused so much trouble for Mark Cas that he'll do anything in the whole fuckin world to distance himself from a person who's a scumbag unlike himself, including and up to registering on this forum with a moniker that has no semblance to a nefarious actor who - looks like him down to the skull and ears, talks like him, AND operates in the same countries as him - namely ... wait for it ... MarkCas.

This Mark Cas dude is definitely taking retardation to whole new level.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:43:44 PM

Hey, Mark, if you're able to get ahold of Jamie Leigh, have her update her LinkedIn page as well. But only if you're able to get ahold of her if she's not too busy with BlairWink Wink Wink
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:46:24 PM

From the daughter of the son of the nephew of the desk of How Many Empty Chairs Can You Count In The Packed Room?:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaHks2SBmbp/?taken-by=rosangela_c_johnson

These fuckers are 100% capable of lying directly to your face. Hey, maybe Leroy Fodor could get a gig working for them, whereupon he'll become the Trillion Dollar Real Estate Agent guru in the Philippines operating outta his sorry-ass Sari Sari complete with a west-facing solar array on a hot tin roof surrounded on three sides by towering coconut trees filtering out the sun.
tombolo

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:52:40 PM

Is there airdrop?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:55:05 PM

Hey, Mark, if you're able to get ahold of Jamie Leigh, have her update her LinkedIn page as well. But only if you're able to get ahold of her if she's not too busy with BlairWink Wink Wink

Oh wow, jut had a catch up. Nice work

Its like this is your life. Love it

so you found some more links to me working in the US. well done. it has been a busy day for you in the small room today.

You found a bio on me which mentions my wife and daughter... nice work. I know this is alien to you having a wife and daughter but if you ventured outside your bedroom you might get some social interaction. who knows...

You should probably know that you are contradicting yourself massively

Mark Castley / MarkCas - who you posted about here - http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/news/croydon-news/exposed-career-conman-up-old-494081

Criminal from the UK

Mark Castley here - http://fastexpert.com/realtors/TX/Austin/Mark+Castley/fastexpert.com/realtors/TX/Austin/Mark+Castley/11657

Real Estate guy from the US

which is me? Am I both? are both the same person? I dont quite get your point

Now we both have no hair. Yes.

We both have the same ears apparently, thanks for that

But dude, you are fighting a losing battle here. You can post and post and post and post and even if this works and not one person invests in DVLP, it will be ok

For you though... the future looks a little different

I can only imagine how bad it smells in your room. I bet your mum is furious with you daily.

I am unsure if you want me to fight with you and argue which is me and which isnt me but its ok, i think it is pretty clear here. You are bitter because you lost too many BTC at the wrong time. You are chasing a lost fortune. You are coming up with the most ridiculous website ideas and trying to scam loans on a forum.

Lets say we parted ways today...which I am sure we wont...lets say we did

Your life would continue on a miserable path towards your cats eating you alive

Mine doesnt change.

Keep the links and posts coming there is so much about my real life you done know about.

Let me help with some hints... so

I went to school here XXX

My first job was here XXX

I now live here xxx

You want paying for your detective work, lets  see you come up with some answers that arent public record and you might just get yourself a pat on the nose.

You little cutie pie

Damn, dude, you research sucks eggs. Like I've already stated, mom died in 1981 and dad died in 2010. As far as never amounting to a hill of beans ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zml5OMTPak

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:05:07 PM

From the desk of No Longer Maintain a RE License --> NEVER Had a RE License --> Oops! I Forgot to Mention my Texas RE License --> That's not My License, for I was just an RE Broker who Paid Other Agents out of my Texas RE Office:

I do not have a US Real Estate license....SHOCK Horror, Thats ok though, i am no longer an agent in the US so not needed.

Mark Castley had to pay to have the following info included on this site ...: http://fastexpert.com/realtors/TX/Austin/Mark+Castley/fastexpert.com/realtors/TX/Austin/Mark+Castley/11657

... and on this site: https://www.trulia.com/profile/mark-castley-agent-austin-tx-zgvkn008/overview

Which leads us to today:

For a person who used to own a RE co. in TX, odd that they still maintain a website depicting the following ...

To Recap:

Mark Castley oversees/oversaw other agents in making sure that they, too, are compliant according to TX regulations.

The following is what is required for the likes of Mark Castley to be a RE agent in TX:

A sales agent is a person who is licensed by the Real Estate Commission to act as an agent on behalf of a real estate broker and their clients. A sales agent must be sponsored by a licensed Broker in order to perform any act of real estate services.

You have one year from the date your application is filed to meet all license requirements. Once you have met all the requirements to get your license, including finding a broker sponsorship, TREC will send an active sales agent license to your broker and to you via email!  

Qualifications

- Resident of Texas
- Consider requesting a Moral Character Determination before applying for the license

Requirements

- Education course completion documents must be submitted to TREC after applying online or with your paper application.

File Your Application

Apply Online

Submit your application and fee to become a Sales Agent using our Online Services. If you don’t already have a username and password for our Online Services, register now. If you have registered online with TALCB or TREC in the past, log in now.

Apply by Mail

If you prefer, you can also apply for your Sales Agent license using our paper application. This may take longer to process and you will need to pay a paper filing fee.

You are required by law to have fingerprints on file with the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) so a background check can be performed. Fingerprints on file for other agencies will not be accepted.

A license will not issue if the background check has not been passed. Expect a delay if you are notified of an investigation into your background history.

Take the Exam

You will be sent a notice with instructions for scheduling the exam and obtaining a copy of the exam Candidate Handbook.

Find a Sponsor

After meeting the above requirements, you will be issued an inactive license. You need to be sponsored by an active Texas licensed broker to work. You can complete a sponsorship request using our online services. Once the broker has accepted your request, your active license will be issued, and you can work as a Sales Agent!

To be clear to all the retards reading this, there is no motherfuckin way in goddamn hell could Mark Castley be a CEO of a real estate business in the state of Texas overseeing other real estate agents sans possessing a real estate license.

Mark, feel free to further stick it up my ass for being a fuckin troll oppose to addressing the serious accusations that I've only begun to volley your way in depicting that you and this fuckin entity is NOT to be trusted one iota.

PS: You're a fuckin idiot for not paying my $10K extortion fee, formerly 35 BTC during the days of Leroy Fodor, a person whom you're now fond of quoting. HAHAHA (Leroy's iconic laugh)

Q.E.D.

Some great work here

So a corporate license holder in the state of texas can be from...wait for it... ANYWHERE in the world.

Let me explain in basic terms as I know your research and understanding levels are basic

This means, anyone can set up a company, get a real estate license...wait for it...WITHOUT the license requirements of a real estate agent. They then own the company. wow. you got to learn something new today

So... again... basic terms for you as you are basic...

No license for me, no license required...the company was licensed though so do not get your little tiny underpants twisted here as mummy will not continue to wash them...

Dig deeper. I am sure this is just the start

Boy, this cocksucker is slower than a box of rocks. He still doesn't get it ...

Mark is originally from Liverpool, United Kingdom (also home of the Beatles). He started in Real Estate 15 years ago in his hometown. After taking a job opportunity in Dubai just as the market crashed, Mark fast became the top earning broker in the region for both Off-Plan and ready properties, consistently hitting over $1 Million GCI per year while the market was at its lowest.

His passion for Real Estate lead him into senior management and developing the careers of other brokers. Mark has successfully recruited and trained brokers worldwide who consistently hit targets of over $200,000 GCI per year and higher.

Mark has also won awards for lead generation through targeted marketing strategies quality controlled advertising.

Mark is Married to the love of his life Jamieleigh and they have a beautiful 8 month old daughter, Blair.

In his spare time he spends as much Daddy Daughter time as possible, and loves to eat Sushi and travel to new places.

This motherfuckin cocksucker continues to claim that he NEVER had a real estate license in spite of me quoting several places where he, himself, claims to either be a real estate agent or broken, both requiring a ... wait for it ... real estate license.

Speakin' of "wait for it", crypto's number one serial liar - Leroy Fodor - also used to mock my penning style. Amazing how all these nefarious fucks act the same, eh?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:08:43 PM

Oh wow, jut had a catch up. Nice work

Its like this is your life. Love it

so you found some more links to me working in the US. well done. it has been a busy day for you in the small room today.

You found a bio on me which mentions my wife and daughter... nice work. I know this is alien to you having a wife and daughter but if you ventured outside your bedroom you might get some social interaction. who knows...

You should probably know that you are contradicting yourself massively

Mark Castley / MarkCas - who you posted about here - http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/news/croydon-news/exposed-career-conman-up-old-494081

Criminal from the UK

Mark Castley here - http://fastexpert.com/realtors/TX/Austin/Mark+Castley/fastexpert.com/realtors/TX/Austin/Mark+Castley/11657

Real Estate guy from the US

which is me? Am I both? are both the same person? I dont quite get your point

Now we both have no hair. Yes.

We both have the same ears apparently, thanks for that

But dude, you are fighting a losing battle here. You can post and post and post and post and even if this works and not one person invests in DVLP, it will be ok

For you though... the future looks a little different

I can only imagine how bad it smells in your room. I bet your mum is furious with you daily.

I am unsure if you want me to fight with you and argue which is me and which isnt me but its ok, i think it is pretty clear here. You are bitter because you lost too many BTC at the wrong time. You are chasing a lost fortune. You are coming up with the most ridiculous website ideas and trying to scam loans on a forum.

Lets say we parted ways today...which I am sure we wont...lets say we did

Your life would continue on a miserable path towards your cats eating you alive

Mine doesnt change.

Keep the links and posts coming there is so much about my real life you done know about.

Let me help with some hints... so

I went to school here XXX

My first job was here XXX

I now live here xxx

You want paying for your detective work, lets  see you come up with some answers that arent public record and you might just get yourself a pat on the nose.

You little cutie pie

Damn, dude, you research sucks eggs. Like I've already stated, mom died in 1981 and dad died in 2010. As far as never amounting to a hill of beans ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zml5OMTPak

You are 57...

You are doing this at 57?

This is what you do at 57?

NO WAY!!

That is troll of the year work. No 57 year old self respecting human spends this much time pushing and pushing for ZERO return on a forum. Surely. This has to be joke.

You are 24 bored and college drop out. dont mess with me now as that is too funny if you are 57

Your mum must be so proud of you. still living at home with mum and her BF at 57

I hope you pay your weekly keep

For the umpteenth time, mom died in 1981.

And if you think I'm funny at 57, wait till I'm 58 when I'm still stickin' it up your scammy ass, fuckface!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:14:12 PM

From the daughter of the son of the nephew of the desk of How Many Empty Chairs Can You Count In The Packed Room?:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaHks2SBmbp/?taken-by=rosangela_c_johnson

These fuckers are 100% capable of lying directly to your face. Hey, maybe Leroy Fodor could get a gig working for them, whereupon he'll become the Trillion Dollar Real Estate Agent guru in the Philippines operating outta his sorry-ass Sari Sari complete with a west-facing solar array on a hot tin roof surrounded on three sides by towering coconut trees filtering out the sun.

Ok its late here now (hint on my location in there for you) so i will let you fish around for more pearls of the internet and I will embrace them tomorrow morning

One last point before i sign off... you post using phrases and words such Et Al and Sans which I can only assume is you trying hard at something. but you are really really bad at communicating your point. Your anger in lack of results is showing with your bad language and your content has dropped in quality today

Try harder. Our userbase has gone crazy with all this promo

Speak tomorrow. Make sure mummy makes you something nice to eat. long night of trolling ahead

Hey, cocksucker, my choice of language was a direct result of you continuing to mention my dead mother.

And just like Leroy Fodor's StakeMiner thread, you're claiming that my posts is directly benefiting your userbase. What motherfuckin drugs do you take on a daily basis? And do you take them rectally?

Yep, you go to bed while I tear this thread a new asshole, you motherfuckin cocksuckin scammer.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:22:59 PM

Which leads us to today:

To Recap:

Qualifications

- Resident of Texas

Requirements

File Your Application

Apply Online

Apply by Mail

Take the Exam

Find a Sponsor

Q.E.D.

Some great work here

So a corporate license holder in the state of texas can be from...wait for it... ANYWHERE in the world.

Let me explain in basic terms as I know your research and understanding levels are basic

This means, anyone can set up a company, get a real estate license...wait for it...WITHOUT the license requirements of a real estate agent. They then own the company. wow. you got to learn something new today

So... again... basic terms for you as you are basic...

No license for me, no license required...the company was licensed though so do not get your little tiny underpants twisted here as mummy will not continue to wash them...

Dig deeper. I am sure this is just the start

Boy, this cocksucker is slower than a box of rocks. He still doesn't get it ...

Mark is originally from Liverpool, United Kingdom (also home of the Beatles). He started in Real Estate 15 years ago in his hometown. After taking a job opportunity in Dubai just as the market crashed, Mark fast became the top earning broker in the region for both Off-Plan and ready properties, consistently hitting over $1 Million GCI per year while the market was at its lowest.

His passion for Real Estate lead him into senior management and developing the careers of other brokers. Mark has successfully recruited and trained brokers worldwide who consistently hit targets of over $200,000 GCI per year and higher.

Mark has also won awards for lead generation through targeted marketing strategies quality controlled advertising.

Mark is Married to the love of his life Jamieleigh and they have a beautiful 8 month old daughter, Blair.

In his spare time he spends as much Daddy Daughter time as possible, and loves to eat Sushi and travel to new places.

This motherfuckin cocksucker continues to claim that he NEVER had a real estate license in spite of me quoting several places where he, himself, claims to either be a real estate agent or broken, both requiring a ... wait for it ... real estate license.

Speakin' of "wait for it", crypto's number one serial liar - Leroy Fodor - also used to mock my penning style. Amazing how all these nefarious fucks act the same, eh?

Ok you made the last one before i left...

I have plenty of real estate licenses...you are mistaken. Just not in the US. I do not have a US real estate license

Hope that clears it up

Please stop quoting leroy, i am starting to get a little jealous and i think this is all about him and not me?

Concentrate now or mummy will not give you a bath later on

This Mark Castley is more delusional than Leroy Fodor. This fucker wants me to quit quoting Leroy, which I haven't, but he has, since Leroy being compared to him by me due to Mark first evoking his name in his lame attempt to discredit my scammy ass.

For those playing at home in wondering if Mark has a real estate license ...

No Longer Maintain a RE License --> NEVER Had a RE License --> Oops! I Forgot to Mention my Texas RE License --> That's not My License, for I was just an RE Broker who Paid Other Agents out of my Texas RE Office --> I have plenty of real estate licenses but not in the US.

Anybody who invests in anything with Mark Castley attached to it deserves to lose their entire investment, for it's proven beyond doubt that this is one delusional fuck.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:44:39 PM

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/55/topics/364713-new-member

And Mark Castley will tell you to your face that neither one of them five states, including Texas, require him to obtain and maintain a real estate license in buying and selling properties.

And this fuckin asshole thinks that I'm a moron.
babsshore

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:55:56 AM

Real estate, sound very interesting
Ankorus-one

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:03:15 PM

Your coins will be tied to a particular real estate object. Or will it be like a fund for the subsequent purchase of real estate?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:33:55 PM

And Mark Castley will tell you to your face that neither one of them five states, including Texas, require him to obtain and maintain a real estate license in buying and selling properties.

Your language is terrible. If you really are 57 (which is still hysterical that your life amounted to this) then you should be able to compose yourself much better than this.

You are angry because you thought you had a victim here who would buckle at your below average attempts and actually send you money.

When your mum is making breakfast today, ask her is this good behaviour. I am sure she will tell you to try and make something of yourself (at 57) at try and earn an income.

Anyway...

If you are looking to own a real estate company in texas... you can do that bvy starting here (just like i did) https://www.trec.texas.gov/become-licensed/business-entity-real-estate-broker

so what this means - the business gets a real estate license. the owner does not.

I am sure there is relevance in your post somewhere to why you wanted to raise this. but there is your link to see how it can be done.

Now... What treats do you have in store for us all today?

I still need some answers from you as well

Which of the two mark castleys am i?

are they the same and I am both?

Excitied to get todays updates.

Keep up the average work. Mum and her new boyfriend must super proud.

You are very cute

No, you little motherfuckin cocksucker, my language choice is a direct result of you continually evoking my dead mom of 36 years ago after it was kindly brought to your attention that such was the case.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:10:33 PM

I get it now... you dont understand how real estate works? I just read your comment

Real estate agents - do not buy and sell properties. They broker deals between a buyer and a seller

to buy and sell you dont need a license,  if you had the cash you could do this all by yourself. I never did this though as that is called buying and selling real estate...not real estate agency.

I owned a real estate agency... thats where agents help buyers and sellers. I did not broker any deals. I did not have a license in my name. We had a company license

so that should help

now lets get back to the trolling

What else have i done?

http://fastexpert.com/realtors/TX/Austin/Mark+Castley/fastexpert.com/realtors/TX/Austin/Mark+Castley/11657

https://www.trulia.com/profile/mark-castley-agent-austin-tx-zgvkn008/overview

No, you still don't get it!

By your own words above depicted on sites that you had to pay for inclusion, you declared that you're a real estate agent. For you be a real estate agent in Texas, as well as most of the US, you MUST be licensed as outlined by TREC which your site links to.

Any retard reading the paid-for content above would honestly believe that you're a license agent/broker in the state of Texas. But now you're telling us that that's not the case whatsoever.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yes, a person can provide leads to real estate agents and receive a commission but nowhere can that person claim to be a real estate agent if they don't have a license.

BTW, in 1987 I did take the real exam in Nashville, TN, and am pretty sure that I aced the test (test takers are not privy to the results but brokers are, whereupon my godfather, working close to a broker at the time as a RE agent, informed me that I did very, very well - with a wink - further telling me that he couldn't reveal to me my score; akin to me knowing that I aced the math section of the SAT - perfect 800 - prior to getting the results weeks later; this aside is not meant to pat myself on the back, just to let you know what I know, or least what I once knew).
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: