Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 10:31:55 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (DVLP) Real Estate Investment Fund - PRE-ICO NOW LIVE  (Read 2393 times)
MarkCas

Activity: 28

DVLP Coin - Real Estate Investment Fund

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:20:51 PM

Hello BitCoinTalk!!!

Before posting the Announcement below I wanted to add a personal message regarding our project (DVLP). My name is Mark Castley and I am the founder of DVLP. I have worked in Real Estate for over 15 years where my career in Real Estate development has spanned into Dubai, Florida, New York, London, Doha and many other places around the world. I have also been a regular expert real estate advisor on SkyTV, PropertyTV, HGTV and published on Huffington Post. This is not a way for me self promote, its just me letting you know as potential investors into our coin who I am and what I have achieved as this will give you an indicator on the path forward for the Coin.

Our vision for DVLP Coin is to give the modern day investor who is active in the cryptocurrency world of investments, the chance expose their portfolio to Real Life assets without having the implications that come with property development or property ownership and still holding your anonymity. There are so many different ICO's/PRE-ICO's and coin launches now its hard to filter through what is most suitable for you and also its hard to figure out which to invest in when there are coins available that are in a similar field or discipline. So before reading our information and white paper, I thought I would advise on who we believe is best suited to invest into DVLP and what investment model matches the coin. This keeps us in a steady position on pricing when we launch on the exchanges end of January.

Investor Type A

This is the investor who buys the coin for the business model that is driving it forward. The investor who is holding DVLP for its real world use which is to place the coin into the fund platform and benefit from a set ROI. By getting in at PRE-ICO or ICO level you will have bought the coin at level where you are leveraging your initial investment by up to 400% when the platform is live. You will benefit from price fluctuations on exchanges if you choose to but with us having a value increase per coin on the platform you are able to always have a place to gain a return on your investment

Investor Type B

The trading investor who believes in DVLP fundamentals. If you are investor who holds coins to trade on a regular basis through exchanges and trades the Coin news, then we believe you too have a good place with DVLP. We have a solid Road Map and already have relationships with the exchanges that we believe in, we have regular news that promotes the business in the pipeline and this gives holders of DVLP the chance to trade our coin at a profit. You will be an investor benefiting from price increases in DVLP.

Investor Type C

We call this investor the PIE investor. Some of their PIE is traded, Some of the PIE is sold off, Some of their PIE is held for Real World use of the coin. This is the investor who is using a coin in a model we also like.

If you are not looking to buy the coin for the above reasons then DVLP might not be for you.

PRE-ICO - (DVLP)

Our PRE-ICO Launches December 15th and is a 7 day Fund Raise. Our Soft Cap for the PRE-ICO is 1,000 ETH which based on the initial interest on our promotion we are expecting hit in the first few days. We also have a bounty campaign for PRE and Regular ICO which we will post info to in the relevant thread on BitCoinTalk. The Coin Price for the Pre-ICO is 1 DVLP = $0.025

DVLP ICO

Our ICO Launches 21st December for 1 Month. Coins will be priced at 1 DVLP = $0.045. The soft cap for ICO is 5,000ETH. Again, we expect this to be hit early on in our ICO based on our current activity.

There are two key questions that need to be answered by me the founder of DVLP and I have answered them here;

Question 1. Why is DVLP different to the competitors in the Real Estate Crypto World?

First of all I believe that most of the Real Estate backed or themed crypto's are all pretty similar. The goal is to acquire an Asset a low price and either yield a residual rental income or sell for profit. In the real estate world, they are the two core incomes either combined or individually. How we are different is in the ways we execute our business but be sure that all Real Estate cryptos are similar. You pick the one that you like the look of or believe in based on the fundamentals.

Our model is very simple yet has explosive growth potential.

In Brief.

We have relationships worldwide to access off market property. We buy this property and either develop, re-develop or renovate it to increase the value depending on the specific opportunity. The Asset is then sold at a profit, profits are then distributed between DVLP holders in this specific opportunity at a fixed rate set out on the Fund Platform.

We manage the whole process as the Asset owners in this case.

As per our Road Map you will see we have a Development Finance model. This is launching Q3 2018 and this gives 3rd party developers access to finance through our Fund Platform. In this case we are managers overseeing the development on a finance only side.

Question 2. What is the distribution of funds rasied?

This is the most important question and is outlined in a lot more detail in our Whitepaper.

90% of funds raised at PRE-ICO and ICO will be used for Asset Tranche 1. Depending on the volume raised this will be between 1 and 5 assets and will be purchased Q1 of 2018.

5% of Funds will into further marketing of DVLP to continue to add value as we progress with our confirmed exchanges and planned implementation of the Road Map.

5% Will be held in reserve to assist with any 3rd party fee's during the purchase process of Asset Tranche 1

So now you have some info on our investor types and a little more on DVLP. Below our announcement on DVLP will be posted which should give you everything you need to know about investing with us for a profitable future. Before this you can register for the PRE-ICO at www.DVLPCoin.org

You can also message me at anytime with questions you may have preico@dvlpcoin.org

MC

www.DVLPCoin.org - Check it out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yozeeps

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:33:36 PM

A very promising project, I think this project will succeed quickly, because it has access to markets around the world.
indeed many real estate projects have been running so far, but this project has advantages in market access.

▀    ▀  C  ▀    ▀
MarkCas

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:50:56 PM

DVLP Coin Listed on ICO Ranker

https://medium.com/@DVLPCoin/dvlp-coin-listed-on-ico-ranker-1aa25bec1cb7

Kumar Augustine

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:30:56 AM

Cool project and the coins are also so cheap. Moreover the coins bought in Pre-ICO, doubles in price by the time we enter into ICO. That's awesome. Hats off dev.
Renegade1979

Activity: 126

altcom AH86EJg5UPpRgwGCxe9kLRfoVqZTaUG735

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:39:07 AM

Why filter scam out of scam. Eventually even BTC is a scam and everybody know it even when they use it. That doesn't exclude Morgan's opinion on the matter. They believe it's a scam too

MarkCas

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:55:47 AM

DVLP COIN ROAD MAP

MarkCas

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:04:52 AM

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?

Thanks for the question. Yes, we have soft cap for ICO and PRE-ICO of $300,000

This enables asset 1 purchase. We are expecting a lot more than this based on initial interest but we have it set at $300,000

Please let us know any more questions you have

FutureICOs

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:56:51 PM

As some already pointed out, the concept is not exactly different since there are many like this type in the market, but the whole take on this and the team that I just read about is incredible, to say the least. With so much experience and talent under one roof, it is sure to do fireworks! DVLP Coin will certainly be the top thing in next 5-6 months.

I have serious expectations especially after knowing the whole team behind it! Guys don’t disappoint me!
Rggadi

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:09:09 PM

DVLP Coin, excellent reputation and buzz around. With their presale to start off in few days, it is the best opportunity to get in with value of $0.025 during the starting phase before it increases.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:06:32 PM

What if Target Raise from Pre-ICO and ICO Combined did not reach $ 3 000 000 whether this project will continue or stop here

MarkCas

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:44:25 PM

What if Target Raise from Pre-ICO and ICO Combined did not reach $ 3 000 000 whether this project will continue or stop here

If we do not meet the soft cap then funds are to be returned back to participators if they want that to happen. We believe in the project and have all dedicated a lot of time and personal funds into making it work, we will not stop the project we will push on and find ways to add more value to ensure targets are hit if they fail this time round but our analytics and pre-launch data suggests we should be closer to our hard cap than our soft cap.

We already have held extended talks with some big players in this niche of the crypto world who are moving into the fund from Pre-ICO. We are expecting to hit the soft cap around 48 hours into going live. This is not Hype its just where we are now.

Hopefully this answers your question but I am happy to go into this further if you need me to.

Mark

Ankorus-one

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:44:55 PM

I have carefully read the description of the project and I see that he has a great future. With pleasure I will take an active part in it and will follow its development. I wish the developers success!
Junix26

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:01:57 AM

This project has a very big defferent from others,looking forward to this project,what is the minimum hard cap of this ICO ?

NXT-EY29-Y932-MYT9-23Y27
Kumar Augustine

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:52:41 AM

Great to be a part of DVLP, great project dev. Eagerly waiting to find the coin exchanges.
Ankorus-one

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 11:23:20 AM

Question to the developers. Do you plan to release information in other languages? If so, which ones?
MarkCas

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:29:54 PM

This project has a very big defferent from others,looking forward to this project,what is the minimum hard cap of this ICO ?

Hard Cap for PRE-ICO and ICO is $3,000,000

dorismak

Activity: 129

Metta - The world's first uberization platform

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:07:05 PM

this project has a team that has experience for future development, and the real estate industry has long been the key to economic power, this project worth keeping an eye on for sure

MarkCas

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:00:09 PM

Question to the developers. Do you plan to release information in other languages? If so, which ones?

Yes we are working on the translation for this and will update as they are ready

Thanks

TrackICO.io

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:47:52 PM

Hi, just wanted to mention that It is possible add to our ICO listing by using this link: https://www.trackico.io/publish/
MarkCas

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:57:10 PM

Hi, just wanted to mention that It is possible add to our ICO listing by using this link: https://www.trackico.io/publish/

Thanks. We are on there now.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.