Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:34:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to start with Bitcoin?  (Read 1671 times)
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:47:49 AM

By far the a lot of information can be taken from the forum, but don't forget your experience is also very much important for wallets to which the bitcoin works , study altcoins. Start trading with cryptocurrencies, we not invested a large amount and try to trade only again have to take information as at random will not work)

This forum is the good venue understanding bitcoin and how bitcoin will work for us, as time goes and you are just reading around you might find
more ideas and more interesting thread which will guide you along hte way, bitcoin have a lots to offer just needed to know which side you will use
this opportunity for you..
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:53:06 AM

At first I knew about bitcoin through social media, and slowly but surely I read some articles about the world of crypto, then I immediately invested some bitcoin. And I believe that you will gain an advantage.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:00:45 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 10:13:15 AM by pinoyden

Not going to get into bitcoin, wait for correction and buy. Otherwise there is a chance now of losing a lot.

correction is always happening from time to time and we couldnt even feel it because bitcoin moves verry fast and even if a correction occurs you might not still afford to buy it because the value of bitcoin is still friggin expensive rather i suggest for you is to buy now even in a small units like satoshis because some heap of satoshis can still be worth it and really valuable nowadays due to the current rate of bitcoin but if you cant still afford to buy it then i guess you might have to wait for some serious hard dip or  a major crash that will possibly happen next week of december due to the upcomming bitcoin hard forks which is super bitcoin and bitcoin silver.

It would be advantageous for you to interpret and judge yourself, rather than just hearing someone's information.
yeah right.  i totally agree with this. @op you should follow this also because this is the best advice that you can get among others. exploring just by yourself will always be good and beneficial for you rather than taking someone advices online or offline because not all can guaranteed you a better outcome.

Don't.
Turn around and walk away, if you know what's good for you.

lol. you know that he wont do it because its not good for him.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:54:12 AM

First, start digging this forum and do some google about Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, Mining, and Investing - that should do as Basics. Then you can decide yourself which way to go with Bitcoin.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:14:45 PM

Not going to get into bitcoin, wait for correction and buy. Otherwise there is a chance now of losing a lot.

I remember that I bought my first coins couple of years ago for money that I have in my webmoney wallet. Now I am using some multi wallets for cryptocurrencies. I am very glad that I stepped on the path of working with cryptocurrencies.
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:00:49 PM

In my personal experience, i usually explore in cryptoworld, make research and read on the threads, the second is from youtube site when it comes to trading and investing altcoins. It is more powerful to learn when somebody coach you to understand the basic principles to earn money in bitcoin business.
reisuke24

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:07:17 PM

i think, this forum is the best way to learning more about bitcoin. much experience can be found and get here. and you can asking much question that are not topic to discuss here.
im start learning bitcoin from this forum, and i have friend so when i have my problem i will ask to him.
pukwengkweng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:13:24 PM

Since its launch, in past one decade bitcoin has become one of the most important phenomenon in the digital world. Its price has touched thousand of dollars.
Bitcoin is buzzing all around news and media, and might seem to be the future of finances, so it is a smart decision to start investing in it.
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:36:21 PM

First of all, the best way to start Bitcoin is learn and gain more knowledge about it. By reading some threads here you can gain knowledge and the experience of other user in Bitcoin. And because of that you can be more aware or knowledgeable to scams. Scams cant be avoided but you can prevent it if you knowledge is enough. You can start reading some bitcoin discussion, speculation and other things that might be useful for you to learn.

Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

I started with simple buying bitcoin through the exchange and part of the need to keep the account for its growth and further use, and the other part to invest in good project, for a capital increase
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:29:11 PM

Well I am not agreeing with you because bitcoin is the only currency in which every person can invest money without fear of loss. If you are interested in bitcoin but you find the price so high so I would like to suggest you to wait and just join the signature campaign and take a start from bitcoin signature campaign instead of direct buying bitcoin so you will gain experience.
saedasda

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:30:45 PM

You should read how bitcoin works then you can now choose what type of investment you want to your bitcoin.

Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:39:45 PM

Hi,

I am afraid I know relatively little about Bitcoin, but it is something that I would like to know more about.  While I appreciate that I have largely "missed the bus", I feel it is something still worth learning about and possibly investing in for the long term.

Could anyone kindly give me any advice on how to get started with learning about Bitcoin please?

Thank you.

you can start learning in this forum, called bitcointalk forum
in this forum very completed about bitcoin, altcoins, information about ico, and about informations etc
so don't confusing about how to start . because you have been find the way
Gloria_16

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:46:22 PM

There are many sources from which you can learn about bitcoin, but it's best to talk to an expert and learn from him.
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:49:04 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 11:39:30 AM by betMaster

Hi,

I am afraid I know relatively little about Bitcoin, but it is something that I would like to know more about.  While I appreciate that I have largely "missed the bus", I feel it is something still worth learning about and possibly investing in for the long term.

Could anyone kindly give me any advice on how to get started with learning about Bitcoin please?

Thank you.
It's never too late to start bitcoin. The very first step is to create an account and be a part of this forum which you already did. Now keep reading articles online about bitcoin to get as much informations about it as you can. This forum is really helpful too. People's quotes are important and it helps answer the questions you have in your mind.
Next step, when you get higher in the rank, start looking for a spot in a signature campaign to collect bitcoin. It's the best way to earn bitcoin for beginners.
Ruz05

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:54:35 PM

First you must first understand what bitcoin is, and you should know how bitcoin travels at any time, learn when bitcoin time usually rises in price and goes down, as over time you will understand what the rules are and what you should do
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:56:43 PM

Hi,

I am afraid I know relatively little about Bitcoin, but it is something that I would like to know more about.  While I appreciate that I have largely "missed the bus", I feel it is something still worth learning about and possibly investing in for the long term.

Thank you.

If you are a beginner and you are planning to start with bitcoin, it is best to learn the basics first. It's hard to get into something that you are clueless of. Bitcoin is to complicated to understand, even those who already have started a few years ago still don't understand all the things about bitcoin.

dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:41:19 PM

you could surfing in internet and find the information that you need all about bitcoin or you could read more in this forum.. because bitcoin is very phenomenal and every single day bitcoin is very famous, so many information you can get in everywhere..
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:00:32 PM

Explore this forum, read different threads, and that is how you could start with bitcoin. All the latest news about Bitcoin will updated as soon as in this forum.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:10:27 PM

Hi,

Thank you.
Read up on Bitcoin and the Whitepaper. If you have time to watch some Bitcoin documentaries then do that as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print