Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:06:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to start with Bitcoin?  (Read 1671 times)
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:26:38 PM

Hi,

I am afraid I know relatively little about Bitcoin, but it is something that I would like to know more about.  While I appreciate that I have largely "missed the bus", I feel it is something still worth learning about and possibly investing in for the long term.

Could anyone kindly give me any advice on how to get started with learning about Bitcoin please?

Thank you.

I hate to say this on a bitcoin loving form, but learn crypto, not bitcoin. bitcoin is dope and all, but is only one faucet of this entire sphere. you would be a fool to ignore the promising alts in the top 20, as well as the erc20 projects that are so ubiquitous across this space. it is good that you have recognized missing the bus; it takes a mature investor to realize that the ship has sailed on bitcoin, and investment at this point. Too much risk; you would do better with an ERC that has potential.

bitcoin was the origin. while it may remain, alts are the future. thus is the nature of progress.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:56:01 PM

Bitcoin will keep increasing till the end of cryptocurrencies, but for now I think its better to invest to any good altcoin that have good project for long term, because if u find any altcoin with low price for 6-7 months maybe it can increase more than 1000%  I think its better to invest in altcoins btw good luck and make some search about them.
Aeronrivas

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:06:22 PM

Hi,

I am afraid I know relatively little about Bitcoin, but it is something that I would like to know more about.  While I appreciate that I have largely "missed the bus", I feel it is something still worth learning about and possibly investing in for the long term.

Could anyone kindly give me any advice on how to get started with learning about Bitcoin please?

Thank you.

I guess you just need to spend some time reading reading in this bitcointalk forum. much knowledge you can get. and I think knowledge is something very important in the crypto world.

Your advice is right and because when i started to enter in a bitcoin world the first thing that came to my mind is to research what is bitcoin all about and if the bitcoin is legit or secured because for me the more knowledge you will get by searching you will avoid a scam, risk and failure etcetera
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:40:50 AM

In my opinion, you should start by cultivating yourself, try to make your knowledge about the world of cryptocurrency leveling up !
Which is an easy affair in the presence of the numerous articles online and also the numerous topic and reply scattered almost on all the subjects and answering almost all the questions. This way, while you're going from from one day to another you're learning new things and you're understanding some new notions. And this is how you progresses !

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:46:30 AM

there are many ways that we can use to search more info about bitcoin. for example, you can read on this forum and I am sure that you can find anything you want. besides that, you need to learn from other sites so you can compare what you've got in this forum and of course, you can gain more knowledge. and after you understand of bitcoin and want to try to earn bitcoin, then I suggest visiting freebitco.in and play the faucet only to get your first reward in bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bryan21

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:09:17 PM

You can start learn what is bitcoin, how to invest in bitcoin, how do job in campaign, and many more.
Many things you can learn from bitcoin, you may know world of cryptocurrencies, virtual money & payment.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:14:18 PM

Getting information about bitcoin isn't a problem at all.  You can learn anything concerning bitcoin on so many platforms.  
The best way to learn about bitcoin is going through posted threads here on bitcointalk.
You can also go to Google and search for information concerning bitcoin.  Here, you will find a lot of website that provide information concerning bitcoin.
If you are diligently follow this through,  in the next 2 to 3 weeks,  you
 must have acquired enough knowledge about bitcoin to work your way around it.

Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:25:06 PM

I started by way of facebook social media and signature campaign to learn how to crypto world then do bitcoin investment in long term.
easynote

Activity: 700

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:01:02 PM

Hi,

Thank you.
If you purchase Bitcoin immediately, there is a much higher chance for you to make money through the investment that you made.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:11:09 PM

Well, this forum is a very good place to catch up on the basics and exchange opinions, just like every other forum based on different topics, but if you want to sink your teeth further then your best bet would be any sources of information like books, internet websites and people who are experienced in cryptocurrencies. I wouldn't recommend reading media articles because they are obviously the first to pass false prejudices as facts which could mislead you into having an incorrect outlook on certain ascepts of cryptocurrencies. While they're not the same, learning about market trade and the world economy would give you a boost too.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:14:01 PM

Hi,

Thank you.
Invest into it already as a fresh start. It will be your passive income. And then, you may read abiut things such as trading, gambling, campaigns and the likes. Just keep in mind that in Bitcoin, nothing will be in an instant especially with profit. You will.need to work hard for it and if you are already aware of that, you may engage yourself in different things on Bitcoin.
fanbeila

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:39:48 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 09:21:58 AM by fanbeila

You could even learn more about bitcoin from this forum itself.other than this,you could even surf google for crypto related websites and you tube videos as they would be even available in your native language.You should dedicate yourself to learn about bitcoin by reading its previous history and its price history.You could go in to beginners help section in this forum to get the basic details.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:57:26 PM

you could even learn more about bitcoin from this forum itself.other than this,you could even surf google for crypto related websites and you tube videos as they would be even available in your native language.

This forum isn't really the right place anymore when it comes to getting to know Bitcoin, unless you know what people actually contribute with valuable information that you can 'follow', but this is something a newbie can't figure out initially. Nowadays it's just Bitcoin will make you rich, transaction fees are too expensive, Bitcoin is slow with confirmations, is this the right moment to buy Bitcoin, and what cloud mining service is the best nonsense that we see being echoed by a lot people here. How are newbies even supposed to look through all this to find the information they are looking for? Even Reddit turned into rubbish....
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:07:19 AM

Hi,

Thank you.
There are a lot of things to study about Bitcoin. But first, you must study on the process of Bitcoin, investing in Bitcoin, and Trading in Bitcoin and Selling altcoins to bitcoin. There are helpful sites in this forum which can help you grow with Bitcoin. But the best teachers in Bitcoin are the people here who are already seasoned in Bitcoin. Just ask.
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:10:52 AM

Start googling or explore this bitcointalk forum
And enjoy every little process bro

crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:23:00 AM

I can only suggest that you read a lot and learn from the sub-form "beginners and help" before reading in this sub-forum. and try to make a constructive post and in accordance with the forum rules. get used to reading, and you will get a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency, and you will know what your currents are doing.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:23:01 AM

Hi,

Thank you.
This forums may be a big help for newbie like you, read more about bitcoins here and your concerns. Just like they said the more you learn the more you earn.
roy12875

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:34:30 AM

There are many way to start with bitcoin. I started with bitcoin was clicked the captcha, claimed from faucet. It is very little. Now my friend told me here. It is much more easy to have bitcoin. In here, I know more about bitcoin and more crypto currency

danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:49:34 AM

as some guys here said, you will need to read more and more and more a about cryptocurrency, do things little by little, try small trading first and if you want do some bounty hunting. everyday is always a good day to start in cryptocurrency.

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
wail3Bahwu

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:41:57 AM

Hi,

Thank you.

start with 100$ learn more about bitcoin and try invest for 1 month if you make some profit you can invest more.

if you believe in bitcoin start investing now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: