Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:26:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to start with Bitcoin?  (Read 1676 times)
Silverun

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:22:01 AM

what to do in bitcoin for real money?
Invest?
Buy and Sell
Trade
Lend
Nida Salva

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:29:53 AM

I started bitcoin through downloading of the coins.ph app. And then, I ask my friend who know more about bitcoin. And now, someones recommend me to join this organization. I'm very blessed!
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:41:04 AM

For me, you should start reading some trend and articles this forum has much information that can give you. When I am first starting or learning bitcoin, I just search many things about it, like what is bitcoin, how to obtain bitcoin, what is the main reason for bitcoin, etc. Also, you can share your knowledge with someone. If you want to learn into some trading, investing, gambling, and much more you can ask a question, or you can read some trend and articles on it, don’t be afraid to explore some new things. Smiley
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

Hi,

I am afraid I know relatively little about Bitcoin, but it is something that I would like to know more about.  While I appreciate that I have largely "missed the bus", I feel it is something still worth learning about and possibly investing in for the long term.

Could anyone kindly give me any advice on how to get started with learning about Bitcoin please?

Thank you.

There are different ways to earn cryptocurrency, you can work on bounty campaigns to earn altcoins and trade it to bitcoins on the market. Now a days, bitcoins is very popular so you can invest on mining rig in order to earn coins passively, in this way it will be easier for your to earn coins and start trading or holding to earn more profit in the future.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

try learning what is blockchain and what is bitcoin in brief and a not-tech way, but Stock Market Knowledge is a must if you wanna be an investor. Welcome to the Bitcoin Boat Smiley
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

there are two sides to bitcoin.
the first thing that you keep constantly hearing is the investment side where price goes up and down and makes traders happy! for that you need to learn about trading and know the risks that the volatile market of bitcoin has.

the other side is the technology and the currency part. for that you can start at bitcoin.org there is a good enough starting information to get you started on the basics and how things work. also you can read about different wallets and their differences there.

Knowing you’re a starter in the world of bitcoin, I recommend you to use the other side of bitcoin which is the currency part. Where you can join groups and sign up for campaigns like signature campaign where you will be participating in the forum.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

try learning what is blockchain and what is bitcoin in brief and a not-tech way, but Stock Market Knowledge is a must if you wanna be an investor. Welcome to the Bitcoin Boat Smiley

learning blockchain will be a difficult for new people because they need to understand how the system works and not all people could know this but he can learn about how to buy and sell bitcoin, how to use bitcoin as his investment, how he can register in the exchanges to buy and sell bitcoin and other coins and many another thing that he needs to learn.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:25:57 PM

For me, before you start on any dealings you need to make a thorough study on it. The best way to have knowledge on bitcoin it through readings, asking someones opinion on people whose into this trading. With todays information dissemination with regards to this you will be educated.
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:27:02 PM

If talking about how we start learning bitcoin not everyone will understand it and people will only understand about sales and purchases, therefore it takes a high understanding in learning krypto in order to achieve the best understanding.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:29:52 PM

For me, before you start on any dealings you need to make a thorough study on it. The best way to have knowledge on bitcoin it through readings, asking someones opinion on people whose into this trading. With todays information dissemination with regards to this you will be educated.

That's right, ask the expert or the experience trader , you may find in your sibling , who knows.
If people said it's too late then bitcoin value will not ever reach $ 10.000 right although that's not main factor instead it affect on transaction capitalization world wide
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

many websites to learn about bitcoin one of them you can join bitcointalk.org, you can meet many people from different countries, you can read any information about bitcoin and you can exchange opinions and knowledge about bitcoin, altcoin etc.

acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

There is some way to start trading.
1. You should choose the system, are you choose short-term system or long-term system for imvestment.
2. Learn to analyse chandel card every hour, ( you can learn it by google or youtube)
3. Use money who not use it for daily needed, so as you not panic if the price going down.

But in my opinion, bitcoin very good for investment, why?
Because bitcoin is very famous in all the world and the total supply is not too much. And stay carefully in trading
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:07:25 PM

What do you want to learn, if i be you i will learn by doing , i will learn while make money
If you started to be a bounty hunter get high your rank first after that you can do some bounty
If you have much money you can buy a rig to start mining or you can be a trader as well

okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

For a start, you have to be active in this forum and of course read a lot and do your own research about Bitcoin, its usage and why it was created in the first place. And if you are resourceful and is willing to learn even the basics of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies you can actually find a lot of very valuable information in this forum. Even I have been in this forum for a year now, I still find time to read old post and search about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies whether it is a new coin/token or not.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

Hi,

I am afraid I know relatively little about Bitcoin, but it is something that I would like to know more about.  While I appreciate that I have largely "missed the bus", I feel it is something still worth learning about and possibly investing in for the long term.

Could anyone kindly give me any advice on how to get started with learning about Bitcoin please?

Thank you.

In my opinion, if you are new to bitcoin and the cryptoworld, then you came exactly to the right place, this forum. Well, in this forum, everything that you can read is about the cryptoworld, all the possible coins out there or even the coins that are just soon to be out in the market are all here, having said that, bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrencies that you can know in this forum, and if you are having a hard time undrstanding what you are reading, then you could just post your question and there is definitely somebody that will give you what you are having trouble with.

cavs23

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

In everything we want to do or achieve, we must learn the basics of it. Like Bitcoin, we must know what it does and how it is done, asking for the some advice from the experts may help us how to start, also reading on this forum would help a lot. So be patient to read every single information here especially the opinion or answers of the legendaries would help us understand what is bitcoin means and does.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

First of all, where do you want to start ?
lets start about knowing the bitcoin technology itself. Bitcoin is a decentralized asset
that can be used for investing, payment, trading.
You can learn more about bitcoin in this forum, what is bitcoin, where to obtain, how to use bitcoin, etc.
russella31

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

You can start with reading information online. There are many information in the google. I first started to know bitcoin from a friend and he told me how it works. I just searched online for further information.
shieva22

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

I guess you just need do research a lot about Bitcoin and get plenty of knowledge about Bitcoin. Because knowledge is very important in the crypto world.
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

That is why we have the internet and the the provision of the google search,you actually have to study the behavior of Cryptocurrency as a whole,how it works,it will help you as a guide to any  Cryptocurrency investment you want to invest,including bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: