Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:33:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to start with Bitcoin?  (Read 1682 times)
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:23:06 AM

That is why we have the internet and the the provision of the google search,you actually have to study the behavior of Cryptocurrency as a whole,how it works,it will help you as a guide to any  Cryptocurrency investment you want to invest,including bitcoin.

that is right and if that person really wants to learn more about cryptocurrency, I am sure that he will search what he wants to know in many sites because he is curious and wants to learn the cryptocurrency. with searching on many sites, I am sure that he can get many pieces of information that might be useful for him so he can start with bitcoin for the first time and if he continues to study about bitcoin, he can try to earn more bitcoin and I am sure that he can understand many things related to bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:39:25 AM

I think with you, it's easy to get the results every day, If you want to invest in the beginning of this year you will get good results because considering the next year the price is very good and high, here there are many things that explain, So you should know a little about what purpose you. Once you know, you can do the easiest first like trading on alt, it's great for you getting results.
okchain

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

You can first get the bitcoin knowledge through the relevant websites or post your questions directly in the Bitcoin Forum. After all, members of the Bitcoin Forum are more professional and I am sure everyone is happy to help you solve the problem.
Viellefox1025

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:13:54 AM

I guess this forum is informative enough to educate you with most of the things you need to succeed in this field. Just remember that you also need to do your research to validate what you will get.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:17:38 AM

Hi,

I am afraid I know relatively little about Bitcoin, but it is something that I would like to know more about.  While I appreciate that I have largely "missed the bus", I feel it is something still worth learning about and possibly investing in for the long term.

Could anyone kindly give me any advice on how to get started with learning about Bitcoin please?

Thank you.
you can start by diligently reading in forums and actively asking questions about bitcoin, and when you understand and you have enough capital you can invest your money in bitcoin. many markets that provide bitcoin you just choose a suitable market to start bitcoin.

elyfia0203

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

The best way is learning by doing. I made my first trading steps with a demo account at SimpleFx. It’s the best way to test your skills because you can’t lose money if you fail. They are also offering many tutorials to improve your knowledge.

This demo account was perfect to start up my trading career. Otherwise I would have ruined myself. My early actions were mainly based on emotions which is typical for beginners. Nowadays I feel confident enough to trade with real money in my live-account. Till now I’m very successful with my trading actions. I hope it stays that way.  Cheesy
Ruthless67

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

I think with bitcoin you can start from paribe, I would like to play with subcoin bittrex you can play bitcoinlerin paribu.
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:30:51 AM

frist of all you must learn "what is crypto currencies?" you must learn about technical and related things so you can start
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:48:06 AM

I think you should keep on reading here in bitcoin forum. Everything you will need to know about crypto currencies, techniques in trading and investing, Bitcoin mining, block chain technology, and etc. Is found and readable in this forum.
brianna isa

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

If you want to learn how to trade Bitcoin, you should do so from someone who is actually trading Bitcoin.

I’ve been trading currencies for over 10 years and have developed many strategies that work over the long term. All my strategies are off the daily time frame and only take a few minutes to trade each day. After all, what is the sense of learning how to trade if you cannot fit it into your lifestyle?

Recently I’ve started trading Bitcoin vs. US Dollar. Bitcoin trading is now my favorite in my portfolio because the strategies work extremely well and the risk to reward is the best of anything else I trade (other currencies, gold, silver and crude oil).

Due to the volatility of Bitcoin, I can make gains of up to 10 TIMES the risk.

With this kind of risk to reward, you can make substantial profits with only a small amount of investment capital.

I’ve created a course which shows everything I am doing with Bitcoin and I even teach my Bitcoin Swing Strategy inside the course. So, if you want to learn Bitcoin trading… do so from someone who is actually trading Bitcoin and willing to share exactly what resources, services and strategies they are using.

If you are interested in learning more from me, go to: Bitcoin Investing Live

Ethan Powers
Ethan Powers, Ex- Engineering Manager & author of 6 Kindle books on career
Answered Jan 7
Bitcoin trading strategies are quite similar to stock market or forex trading, such as the use of technical indicators.

However to be really successful, you need to consider emotional or mental management and position sizing too.

A good way to learn is to do a search in youtube.

The main difference is that in bitcoin or cryptocurrency trading, the volatility is much, much higher than trading in the stock market or forex. It is also dependent on news, be it rumors or facts.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

I think you should keep on reading here in bitcoin forum. Everything you will need to know about crypto currencies, techniques in trading and investing, Bitcoin mining, block chain technology, and etc. Is found and readable in this forum.
It is true. Everything will be fine if you start by understanding the basics of cryptocurrency from reading. You must really understand all the risks, and prepare the preventive action to avoid them. Choose ways to get the bitcoin and altcoin that suits your ability, do not be easily influenced by projects that require you to invest with great results, you should be able to secure your funds.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

If you want to have a better understanding and knowledge about Bitcoin, then you can search in different websites. The different websites that I am pertaining to is Google, Youtube, and this forum. You can search different threads in this forum, once you get curious in that concept you can try it to search in google. If you want to have a better explanation you can use YouTube. If you are busy, you can try searching about these during your free time.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:09:22 PM

It is never too late to get into bitcoin. Make sure you take the needed time for research and learning about bitcoin. There are some great tutorials on YouTube that are helpful for beginners
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

Hi,

I am afraid I know relatively little about Bitcoin, but it is something that I would like to know more about.  While I appreciate that I have largely "missed the bus", I feel it is something still worth learning about and possibly investing in for the long term.

Could anyone kindly give me any advice on how to get started with learning about Bitcoin please?

Thank you.

Start reading the beginners section. Usually, newbies like you asks question about the same thing as well and a lot more senior members can direct your path better when it comes to bitcoins. I for one would research more and try to invest little by little. You might want to plan your trades carefully because transaction fees for bitcoins are expensive and takes quite a lot of time to process.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

Hi,

Thank you.
you can start by diligently reading in forums and actively asking questions about bitcoin, and when you understand and you have enough capital you can invest your money in bitcoin. many markets that provide bitcoin you just choose a suitable market to start bitcoin.

While doing what @john_nautica said, it would be better to join airdrops for you to have income while you are still familiarizing the stuffs here in this forum, when you know that you have already gained the knowledge that you need for you to start joining signature campaign, then start as soon as possible, time is gold, because if you are going to be lazy here, you'll be left behind.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:39:13 PM

It is never too late to get into bitcoin. Make sure you take the needed time for research and learning about bitcoin. There are some great tutorials on YouTube that are helpful for beginners

And even just reading some threads here it will be great to learn bitcoin.  I learned bitcoin from my friend but still it was just floating inside my head.  And then eventually joining here and reading some aticles will make you learn about bitcoin easy.
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

You didn't miss the buss. You are in the right bus stop all you have to do is to buy the right ticket to your destination. Do some research and buy when the timing is good, for example now when the price is low
Rc Cola

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

I'm a newbie also. I started here in this forum. One of my colleagues talk to me about Bitcoin I don't understand first but when he shows me that he is earning without investing money I decided to join this forum. He told me that I will learn here the basic fundamentals how to earn Bitcoin. Now I'm joining signature campaign and investing my extra money in Bitcoin. I think the best way to start is to look here in this forum. Reply to the post sometimes you read don't be afraid to discover. It will be worth it.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:54:07 PM

Hi,

Thank you.

I want to share to you my first experience through bitcoin , first obviously learn the basic on how to use it. Dont think that you missed the party , many days new comers and users invest and learning the bitcoin. So for you and each every one who is still learning and wanted to learn. Just read some basic here on the forum , you will learn a lot promise just like me.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
becks7074

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

Where to start with Bitcoin? Bitcoin at a more advanced stage, at this stage, Bitcoins, more expensive Yes but I think we need to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: