Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:05:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to start with Bitcoin?  (Read 1682 times)
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

Hi,

I am afraid I know relatively little about Bitcoin, but it is something that I would like to know more about.  While I appreciate that I have largely "missed the bus", I feel it is something still worth learning about and possibly investing in for the long term.

Could anyone kindly give me any advice on how to get started with learning about Bitcoin please?

Thank you.
you can start by diligently reading in forums and actively asking questions about bitcoin, and when you understand and you have enough capital you can invest your money in bitcoin. many markets that provide bitcoin you just choose a suitable market to start bitcoin.
Yeah these all activities are for betterment of investors so if they will read it the more they will know about selling and buying time, it is all about capital if you have money you will have to arrange it and then invest at time of high price and this waiting will give you more than your expectation. If you are non investor then it is good for you to join signature campaign so it will let you gain a lot of knowledge about bitcoin investment.
Clifford Lee

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:27:57 AM

Start with the sidebar ->

I would recommend coinbase as a first place to buy coins.
Roland Black

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:29:14 AM

Get on Coinbase and see where alt coins were just a year ago and where they are now. I personally think Litecoin has a lot of potential for exponential growth over the next couple of years. Read a bit about Litecoin and its developers
Moses Short

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

Set up your first Bitcoin wallet. If you don't feel technically competent, it's perfectly acceptable to ignore the next few steps and just leave your bitcoin in the account where you bought them. In fact, most bitcoin holders do just that. But the beauty of bitcoin is that it's money that no third party needs to control for you. In addition, since exchanges store hundreds of millions of dollars of bitcoin, they are a very attractive target for hackers. So unlike stuffing dollars in your mattress, it's actually safer to store your bitcoins on your own rather than trusting them to an exchange. All the wallets listed here will not give any third-party access to your bitcoins:
Mobile Wallets are Bitcoin wallets that run on your mobile device. Such wallets are portable and practical for in-store use. Mobile devices tend to be less prone to malicious software than are computers, creating a reasonably secure environment for small amount of bitcoin. Some of the best mobile wallets are:
Airbitz
Mycelium
BitPay
Jaxx
Web wallets are convenient and user-friendly, because they are always available online. All you need to do is set up an account and log in. The most popular web wallet is:
Blockchain.info
Hardware wallets are highly secure and mostly foolproof. If you are new to bitcoin and want to store a lot of bitcoin safely, you'd be smart to invest in a hardware wallet. Popular hardware wallets include:
Trezor
Ledger
Paper wallets are very secure for long term storage. While paper wallets are highly hacker resistant, they are cumbersome when it comes time to spend your bitcoins.
Learn how to create and use a bitcoin paper wallet here
Advanced wallets are not a great starting place for beginners. This is the type of wallet for which Bitcoin was originally conceived. You'll have to run a local copy of the blockchain to keep your transactions anonymous. The better known software wallets include:
Armory
Multibit
Marcus Kelly

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

Here’s the funny thing with Bitcoins: there are no physical traces of them as of dollars. All you have are only records of transactions between different addresses, with balances that increase and decrease in their records that are stored on the blockchain.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:22:52 AM

Since you where here in this forum you can earn bitcoin here but you need to rank up first at least jr. member and try to read more articles about bitcoin and other crypto currencies to understand more.
weakhandsgaming

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

Understand first the tehcnology behind it. How and why it was created.
JihanAs

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

Hi,

I am afraid I know relatively little about Bitcoin, but it is something that I would like to know more about.  While I appreciate that I have largely "missed the bus", I feel it is something still worth learning about and possibly investing in for the long term.

Could anyone kindly give me any advice on how to get started with learning about Bitcoin please?

Thank you.
If you want to learn the bitcoin on this forum.
You can read more about the problem and solution of the bitcoin. GA is no word too late if you want to learn, use your time to read more diligent.
After that use effective strategies like starting to collect a bounty bitcoin

PITCH  »  THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY   
THE ONLY PLACE WHERE STARTUPS PITCH INVESTOR LIVE
tokens.pitch.ventures
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:57:31 AM

Hi,

Thank you.
You'd better read articles about it, it may be in google or even in the topics/discussions here. It is good to know that you are willing to know about it, and so, you must patiently read topics about it. Bitcoin is the most known cryptocurrency in the world, this helps many people. And its not too late to learn about it.

Cisumacoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:59:12 AM

Start reading the beginners section. Usually, newbies like you asks question about the same thing as well and a lot more senior members can direct your path better when it comes to bitcoins. I for one would research more and try to invest little by little. You might want to plan your trades carefully because transaction fees for bitcoins are expensive and takes quite a lot of time to process.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

Hi,

Thank you.

Learning about the entire cryptocurrency is not really required to start but you only need to be knowledgeable mostly in trading. Trading is the best way to earn profit in the market and some of the people who has a day job are retiring to focus on trading, in this case trading is more profitable more than working on the corporate world.

MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

all start from zero or basic dibitcoin this. work first programmed bounty, from this bounty program is a field work for us to get this bitcoin, if can tube and tube continue until accumulate become mount. after a lot of our bitcoin, and bitcoin price again down, then just sell our bitcoin it, then the doubled profit will we get.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:25:03 AM

Hi,

Thank you.

I think, the best way to know more or to start with bit coin is to actually buy some bit coins, when you do so, you will see how it rises and fall, now that could give you a hint on how crypto currency works, then eventually you will learn on how to scalp and trade, when you get to trading, you will definitely learn what other cryptocurrencies are there, and thats it, you are now in the crypto world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:36:13 PM

Hi,

Thank you.

You can start by reading the technicalities about bitcoins; how it was conceived to really life applications of such. After that, read about how does mining of bitcoins works and read more about how to acquire and trade them. Invest if you must, but your best bet is just trade and trade until your value grows. Check the beginners sections in the forums.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:04:11 AM

Hi,

Thank you.

You can start by reading the technicalities about bitcoins; how it was conceived to really life applications of such. After that, read about how does mining of bitcoins works and read more about how to acquire and trade them. Invest if you must, but your best bet is just trade and trade until your value grows. Check the beginners sections in the forums.

I am not fully familiar with bitcoins but first I do is do some good information and research then I apply for membership at bitcoin organization and forum , then read and understand concepts of bitcoins ,the rules to follow in the forum ,the kind of text you contribute to the forum that are constructive that others might learn ,do not stop researching about cryptocurrency , the datas ,the current events and other good things you can contribute to the bitcoin forum.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:12:42 AM

The best way to learn about bitcoin if you are newbie in the industry is on internet. You need to study first about bitcoin and its industry so that you will come up to a better strategy. Then you can also learn from the forum like this where many advices will be learn from those experienced people.
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:13:34 AM

Hi,

Thank you.
Why not start in here, in the forum. You may start exploring the forum and read some threads. It may not be as accurate as you expect but many people here are expert in bitcoin. You can also answer some questions in here and rank up. Too bad the ranking system has changed and it will be difficult for you to rank up. But still you can join campaigns especially the signature campaigns and be paid in bitcoin.
Helpful62

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:21:58 AM

There is no where to start every time you can invest just make sure you search the right pages .
kcirnhoj15

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:26:24 AM

Good question Wink Before starting at bitcoin you should study first what it is?, How it is processing?, what is the purpose of this?, How this crypto's affect human life? that is a few question you can started to research in before starting to bitcoins. You should study the market and analyse every graphs that was represented in the website. And you can also study in here while earning bitcoins. Goodluck to you.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:26:47 PM

Start following experts in the field or at least people who share about their experience in this world, they will be very useful to you because you will be able to know new crypts,  articles, vlogs and even pages that help you learn how to trade for free as http://chartgame.com/ the rest is up to you.  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: