Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to start with Bitcoin?  (Read 1681 times)
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

Good question Wink Before starting at bitcoin you should study first what it is?, How it is processing?, what is the purpose of this?, How this crypto's affect human life? that is a few question you can started to research in before starting to bitcoins. You should study the market and analyse every graphs that was represented in the website. And you can also study in here while earning bitcoins. Goodluck to you.
That's too many questions for someone to start off with. Just reading on how to send a payment through Bitcoin is enough.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

Learn from here, learn from other here, open pages in related to what things you want to know about, their so much information around here, just keep reading and basic knowledge will be yours and next step is up to you.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:52:58 PM

There are always plenty of things to learn about bitcoin and to learn from our mistakes. You did not miss the bust. It's not late for bitcoin
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:45:01 PM

Hi,

I am afraid I know relatively little about Bitcoin, but it is something that I would like to know more about.  While I appreciate that I have largely "missed the bus", I feel it is something still worth learning about and possibly investing in for the long term.

Could anyone kindly give me any advice on how to get started with learning about Bitcoin please?

Thank you.

You are right in the right place to start looking for bitcoin, even you have made a very helpful question for you in the future, especially in this forum, we can take knowledge from every post you submitted to give input to you, so you will get it when you get what you want to get ...
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:06:57 PM

Hi,

I am afraid I know relatively little about Bitcoin, but it is something that I would like to know more about.  While I appreciate that I have largely "missed the bus", I feel it is something still worth learning about and possibly investing in for the long term.

Could anyone kindly give me any advice on how to get started with learning about Bitcoin please?

Thank you.
Start reading useful and proven literature. Start studying the charts of top cryptocurrencies over the past year. Learn from products, projects, ideas, perspectives. This is all basic information.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:20:40 PM

When you join the bitcoin of course you will start with the newbie until you are able to promote and you meet the jr member and if you are going to make your rank again and you will become a member. Bitcoin has never been this popular. Sure, there’s still plenty of controversy surrounding the cryptocurrency, but that hasn’t stopped thousands of businesses all over the world from accepting Bitcoin at checkout
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:55:43 PM

Here is where you start - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

The white paper by Satoshi Nakamoto. Everything you see at these forums is based on this one document. read it until you understand it. Then think about buying. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

Hi,

Thank you.
For the beginning you can learn everything you want regarding the cyrpto currency eco system by following this forum, there is tons of information in each topic, type your word on a search box and here you go.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:21:32 PM

For me, Make yourself as comfortable as possible with bitcoin before investing funds for trading market. If you are in doubt then it will only bring vibration and negative effects. Try reading through this forum and researching and also looking for friends who have long used bitcoin and ask for guidance because bitcoin is not too complicated if getting the basic elements in order to get you to increase the knowledge you have because during the process take place with time. Cool
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:18:38 AM

Before starting bitcoin try reading in this forum and make some research about bitcoin try studying about crypto currency and join the bitcoin at first you are newbie and make some participate in this forum until you runkup in jr.member and go on to participate until you runk again and then you can start to joining some campaigns to earn profit this is the best way to start and earn profit from bitcoin.
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:40:53 AM

This advice in an old Chinese proverb is most apt for the users planning to invest in Bitcoins. If you are someone who has heard about Bitcoin, irrespective of when, but have never invested in it, NOW is the right time.
Brian Goldman

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:42:27 AM

Below are a few websites from where you can buy Bitcoins in other ways such as:

Cash (Risky but works)
Using PayPal
Payza
Payoneer
Credit cards
Debit cards
brengoskandel

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

to get the latest information, about bitcoin every day.
you just need to join this forum, because in this forum you can get all the information you need about bitcoin and altcoin
here, everyone exchanged opinions and advised on how to invest with bitcoin
and never hesitate to ask, because the you will definitely get the answer's here
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:59:49 AM

Hi,

Thank you.

Google will always be your friend as well as youtube. The best thing to do is choose what job do you want to take, you can invest on mining rig to earn cryptocurrency passively or you can work on bounty campaigns and earn a decent amount of altcoins after the end of sale.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
coiner27

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

Your journey will start here --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0 .... Most of the questions you have, has already

been answered in that section. {many times over} ... If there are any other questions not answered there, then feel free to

post it. {You will almost immediately get answers} ...Good luck, your journey down the rabbit hole has begun.  Grin

This is the right place to start. Just follow the link provided by Kprawn and don't allow yourself to be confused by the many varied suggestions especially of those talking about making money and signature campaigns and all that. What you need first is knowledge.

When you are at the Beginners and Help, read through as much as you can and do not limit yourself to that section. Come to the forum everyday and read through people's questions and comments.

Get a feel of the forum by visiting different sections, but avoid sections such as don't add any value to your quest for knowledge.

As you read through, note people who make reasonable comments about issues and click on their usernames. This will take you to their profiles where you can see a link to read through their views and comments.

This is necessary because a lot of people are posting for money not to make sense.

When you have unanswered questions, areate your own posts and ask them or use the search function on the top right corner of the forum and search for that question. If for Instance you want to know how to trade Bitcoin type 'how to trade Bitcoin' there.

Aside the forum use google to search answers to your questions and note good websites that give you sensible answers

Wow! I guess im on the right track.Smiley I really don't know well about bitcoin and I decided to just read and read.. Well, my strategy on learning about bicoin is correct as I was reading your reply to this thread. Cheesy
jasonmattson

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

If you like this industry There are many professionals, there are mining, investment, understand the various techniques of encryption currency. Invest and trading bitcoin is the best  to earn money because the value is increasing so high. Joining in bounty campaign is one source to earn bitcoin .
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:17:02 AM

I came from the beginning because I see my money a lot of my cousin and make a net bitcoin and I study and here I am again striving to post and post and join the campaigns and that's my start.

cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

you need to know Bitcoin very well . read articles also go through the trend read some topics related to what you want understand it from there you will have knowledge on who to go about it.doing your own research about btc is good because we have different views or understanding about the topic.
rain_017

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

I started here by reading, searching, asking, and watching the youtube. There are more ways to start in bitcoin just think positively and you must determined to learn everything. Some friends of mine were teaching me too if i get confused in one thing that hard to understand about it.
CryptoCare55

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:24:25 AM

Google it up, read as much as you can, ask as much as you can and then invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: